B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22: B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering is designed for the students to teach them aerodynamics and aircraft maintenance. The students who own a bachelor’s degree in this stream can get jobs in various relevant sectors. In India, many universities offer B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering courses.
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering|
|Age||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in HSC|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Maths, Chemistry|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 50,000 to 5 Lacs|
|Similar Options of Study||BE|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.15 Lacs per annum|
|Employment Roles||Researchers, Scientists, Production Manager, Design Engineers|
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Admission 2021-22
The applicants must have at least 50% marks in the last degree. Must be passed the entrance exam for applying to the desired university. After receiving the application form, the university will evaluate the previous degrees and entrance exams. It will invite shortlisted students for an interview. Interested candidates can take online admission in the elective courses after the 12th. The graduates in this stream can work as researchers, scientists, design Engineers, production managers, and assistant aircraft engineers.
The following are some of the facts of this course.
- It is an emerging branch of engineering, and students with a science background can adopt it.
- It is a regular full-time course. It involves a lot of experiments and researches that are not possible in distance learning.
- Civil Aviation Department, Indian Coast Guard, and ADA offer employment opportunities for these graduates.
- Not only can these students get jobs in govt sectors, but also private sectors require these workers.
- These engineers can also get golden chances of getting a job abroad.
- Those who work in the airline industry can get the benefit of free travelling with family.
- Fresh graduates face problems in getting jobs because industries try to give employment to those who have experience. But at the start, they can job at low wages.
- The aspirants who have done HSC in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths can apply for this course.
- They must have at least 50% marks in HSC.
- The required percentage may be different for each university.
- There are also entrance exams for these students.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The fee for this course may be different for each university. But an average cost lies between 50000 to 2 Lacs per annum.
Why Choose B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
The importance of this branch of engineering is increasing day by day. It provides a broad understanding of the aerospace industry and the subject. It enables the students to get knowledge and work with many well-known organizations.
The students should select this course because the scope of this program is very vast. These students can work with arms forces, manufacturing companies, research agencies, and training institutes. Some satellite platforms also need these engineers to organize satellite-based tools.
Each institute has a different approach to selecting an entrance exam. But most of them choose one of the following entrance tests.
- BITSAT: The BITSAT is a short form of the BITS Admission Test. The test is online-based entrance to get admission in B.Tech programs in BITS Pilani, Hyderabad, and Goa campuses.
- KCET: KCET is a state-level examination. The “Karnataka Examination authority conducts the exam”. KCET is an offline test that is to get admission to the B.Tech course.
- JEE Main: JEE is an abbreviation of the “Joint entrance exam main”. It is the gateway to get admission in various BE, and B.Tech programs offer by different institutions. It is known as the national level UG engineering entrance exam.
- JEE Advanced: JEE advance is an advanced academic exam held in India on an annual basis. 7-zonal IITs conduct the exam under the supervision of JAB.
Salary Packages in India
Aeronautical Engineering graduates adopt different professions. So the salary is additional for each occupation.
- Those who decide to opt for teaching in the same field get at least INR 913657 annually. It is an average pay.
- In this field, the average yearly salary is INR 819946.
- In this field, the engineers have to create frameworks for the manufacturers. The least annual wages are INR 600087.
System Safety Management Engineer
These engineers perform arranging, verifying, and planning duties. They get at least INR 916229 yearly salary.
Types of Courses
- Four years regular full-time program
- The students have to attend regular classes for this course
- The concerned department will arrange quizzes, midterms, and final terms exams for these students
- Students have to submit assignments and projects regularly
- Not possible through distance learning or online classes.
- Students have to do researches and experiments with the proper guidance of the teachers.
Course Preparation Tips
Following are some tips the students who want to apply to this course:
- The applicants must have a vast knowledge of problem-solving.
- They should develop mathematical, computer, and designing skills.
- They must be physically fit because it is a professional course that requires some physical effort.
- They should know their entrance exam syllabus.
- Select the best books for preparation.
- Make a study plan.
- Make your notes.
- Practice past papers
- Try to take mock tests.
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Communicative English||Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations|
|Calculus and Matrix Algebra||Chemistry/Physics|
|Computational Thinking and Problem Solving||Computer Programming|
|Physics / Chemistry||Engineering Mechanics|
|Physics/Chemistry Lab||Introduction to Aerospace Technology|
|Workshop A/Workshop B||Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab|
|Engg.Drawing- CAD||Workshop B / Workshop A|
|Cultural Education I||Computer Programming Lab.|
|–||Cultural Education II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Humanities Elective I||Humanities Elective II|
|Amrita Values Program I||Amrita Values Program II|
|Transforms & Partial Differential Equations||Calculus of Variations & Numerical Methods|
|Mechanics of Fluids||Aerodynamics – I|
|Mechanics of Materials||Compressible Fluid Flow|
|Materials for Aviation and Space||Aerospace Structures – 1|
|Introduction to Thermodynamics||Introduction to Control Theory|
|Measurement and Instrumentation Lab||Fluid Mechanics Lab|
|Physics II||Materials Testing Lab|
|–||Soft Skills I|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Linear Algebra||Finite Element Methods for Aerospace|
|Aerodynamics II||Flight Mechanics|
|Aerospace Propulsion||Elective II|
|Aerospace Structures II||Science Elective|
|Elective I||Propulsion Lab|
|Aero-structures Lab||Low-speed Aerodynamics Lab|
|Avionics Lab||Innovations Lab|
|Soft Skills II||Soft Skills III|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Computational Fluid Dynamics for Aerospace||Elective V|
|Aerodynamics Design||Elective VI|
|Flight Dynamics & Control||Project Phase II|
|Project Phase 1||–|
Top College For B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur||Kharagpur||INR 81k|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur||Kanpur||INR 90K|
|Indian Institute of Technology Madras||Chennai||INR 95K|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Mumbai||INR 48K|
|R V College of Engineering||Bangalore||INR 75K|
Q. I have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at HSC. Can I apply for this course?
Ans. No, the applicants must have studied maths at the HSC level.
Q. Can I take this course in Distance learning?
Ans. No, it is a full-time regular course.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for this? BTech program?
Ans. The applicants must have HSC in PBC with at least 50% marks. They have to obtain a valid score in the entrance exam as well.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th