B.Tech Computer Engineering Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22: B.Tech Computer Engineering is the UG Engineering course that focuses on different aspects of both electrical engineering as well as computer science. The main aim of this course is to develop a better understanding of the software and hardware of the computer.
- 19 October 2021: Graphic Era University, Uttarakhand, offers admission to the “B.Tech Computer Engineering” program. The students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 19 October 2021: GLA University, Mathura, invites application forms for admission to the “B.Tech Computer Engineering” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
B.Tech Computer Engineering Highlights
|Full-form||Bachelor of Technology in Computer science and Engineering|
|Age||Between 17 years|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 50% marks in F.sc|
|Subject required||Physics, chemistry, mathematics with computer science|
|Average fees incurred||INR 40,000 t0 3 lakhs per year|
|Similar options of study||MCA (Master in computer application) B.E (computer science & and engineering )|
|Average salary offered||In India, the average salary of B.Tech Civil engineers is 5.86 lakhs INR per year|
|Employment roles||Software Engineer, Consulting Engineer, Programmer,IT support as associate, Product engineer, Systems engineers, Software developer|
B.Tech Computer Engineering Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22
The admission of the B.Tech CSE program is held through the entrance test. The tests are usually conducted on both national as well as state levels.
Various institutes offer admission on a merit-based to a program. The basic admission program is:
- Entrance test
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The final admission is held after the performance of an entrance test. The students that are qualified in tests are called for the counseling session held by a respective university. After the process, the students get allots seats for the program admission.
- The eligibility of the course is to pass FSC with compulsory subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, English, Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The total duration of the course is four years which is divided into eight semesters.
- The average tuition fee for the course range from INR 1,35,000 to INR 12,85,000.
- After BCE, students can easily get jobs in both the software and hardware field.
- The average entry salary after B.Tech computer engineering ranges from 2 to 5 lakh INR.
Why Choose B.Tech Computer Engineering?
- Tech computer engineering is the course that helps to train professionals in knowing computer hardware and software.
- The course is best for those students who want to learn about important aspects of basic and advanced computer languages.
- It also offers the best opportunity for students to learn about the physical parts of the computer as well as its workings.
The top entrance test that candidates can appear to take admission in CSE are:
- The BITSAT is a short form of the BITS Admission Test.
- The test is online-based entrance to get admission in B.Tech programs in BITS Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa campuses
- KCET is the state level examination.
- The exam is well managed as well as conducted by the “Karnataka Examination authority”.
- KCET is an offline test that held to get admission to the B.Tech course.
- JEE is an abbreviation of the “Joint entrance exam main”.
- It is the gateway to get admission in various BE and B.Tech programs offer by different institutions.
- It is known as the national level UG engineering entrance exam.
- JEE advance is an advanced academic exam held in India on an annual basis.
- The exam is conducted by 7-zonal IITs under the supervision of JAB.
Course Fees in India
- Students who are interested in B.Tech CSE should be well-aware of the course fees.
- The fees of this course may change according to the universities and colleges.
- The average course fees of B.Tech Computer engineering is INR 40000 to 3-lakhs per annum.
Course Preparation Tips
Preparation helps the student to reduce stress. It helps an individual to avoid all kinds of unnecessary panic during examination time. Some tips for course preparation are:
Create the best study plan:
- Candidate should create a proper study plan for exam preparation and score the best marks. As a student, you should give proper time to your studies.
- Ensure to divide your time effectively. Ensure to start your study after morning walk because it is the best time to work.
Focus Key points
Candidate should know about:
- The pattern of question paper
- Important questions
- Read all reference books thoroughly to get an amazing score
Salary Packages in India
- The entry salary of CSE B.Tech will change from one candidate to another. It depends on the skill, experience, and knowledge of students.
- The average salary offered by the companies to B.tech graduates is 5.86 INR per annum.
Types of Course Learning
These are the basic and compulsory subjects that student needs to study in B.Tech Computer engineering. There are different electives that you choose.
B.Tech Computer Engineering (full time)
- This program is suitable for those students who want to take regular classes in a CSE course.
- It is the best type of course because students learn a lot in this course.
B.Tech Computer Engineering (Evening)
- If Students doing the job and want to study Computer engineering, then this type is the best option.
- Different universities arrange self-support and evening classes that held on the 2nd shift.
B.Tech Computer Engineering (distance education)
- Tech in computer engineering is also done via distance education in different universities from different institutions, as per government guidelines.
- This is the best opportunity for those students who live far away from university and unable to pay hostel dues.
B.Tech Computer Engineering Application Process 2021-22
- You can apply to your required university website admission portal along with basic details.
- After submission, the system generates a specific ID and password for you.
- You need to qualified entrance test of the university you want to take admission
- After passing the entrance test, the successful candidate will further call for a personal interview
- Deposit fee
- Enrollment of candidates requires university or college.
For offline mode, call the support center of the university.
Top College in India
|College name||Location||Average fees in INR (annual)|
|Indira College of Engineering and Management||Pune||INR 1,42,000|
|University of Chandigarh||Chandigarh||INR 1,58,000|
|Maharashtra Institute of Technology||Pune||INR 3,50,000|
|Indian Institute of Science||Bangalore||INR 26,600|
|Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Engineering||Pune||INR 1,50,000|
|Thapar University||Patiala||INR 1,21,000|
|Madras University of Technology||Chennai||INR 90,440|
|Datta Meghe College of Engineering||Navi Mumbai||INR 1,85,000|
|RajarshiShahu College of Engineering||Pune||INR 2,12,000|
B.Tech Computer Engineering Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Applied Physics 1||Basic Electronics Engineering Laboratory|
|Applied Physics 2||Operating Systems (Unix Programming)|
|Applied Physics Laboratory 1||Formal Languages and Automata Theory|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||Materials Science|
|Basic Engineering Mechanics||Design and Analysis of Algorithms|
|Business Communication and Presentation Skills||Energy Studies|
|Chemistry 1||Data Structures and Algorithms|
|Chemistry Laboratory 1||Digital Systems|
|Computer Programming||Computer Organisation and Design|
|Differential Equations||Basic Electronics Engineering|
|Economics for Engineers||Chemistry 2|
|Elementary Mathematics for Engineers||Basic Simulation Laboratory|
|Engineering Graphics||Complex Algebra|
|Engineering Workshop||Elementary Biology|
|Environmental Studies||Discrete Mathematics|
|Law for Engineers||Multivariate Analysis, Linear Algebra, and Special Functions|
|Sociology and Elements of Indian History for Engineers|
|Value Education, Human Rights, and Legislative Procedures|
|Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Simulation and Modelling||Pattern Recognition|
|Software Engineering||Project Work 2 and Dissertation|
|Optimizations and Calculus of Variations||Elective Course 9|
|Object-Oriented Analysis and Design||Elective Course 4|
|Internet Web Programming||Mobile Computing|
|Graph Theory||Elective Course 6|
|Fuzzy Mathematics||Elective Course 5|
|Embedded Computing Systems||Project Work 1|
|Elective Course 1||Elective Course 8|
|Elective Course 2||Elective Course 7|
|Elective Course 3|
|Computer Graphics and Visualisation|
|Advanced Biology 1|
Q1) What is the main difference between computer engineering and computer science?
Computer engineering is a combination of technology & innovation. While on the other hand, the CSE UG program is about the more extensive knowledge of the specific field.
Q2) Which course is perfect for Computer engineering students?
Some important courses for CSE students are:
- Machine learning
- Web development
- System architect
- Mobile application development
- Data engineering
- Software engineering
Q3) Is B.Tech Computer engineering tough?
CSE may be extremely tough or easy depends on the way someone studies. It gives the best time to increase your knowledge.
Q4) What subjects offered by this course?
Ans: The following subjects are in computer science and technology with common subjects like:
- Data structures
- Operating systems
- Design & Analysis of Algorithms
- Digital electronics
- Database management systems
- Object-oriented programming by using Java/Python, and C++
- Computer system architecture
- Discrete mathematical structures
- Computer graphics
- Software engineering
- Compiler design
- Theory of computation
- computer network
- artificial intelligence
- System software
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th