BTech Computer Science Engineering Admission 2021-22: BTech in computer science and engineering is a UG degree offered in the engineering field. It is the world more sought degrees because of intensive demand. The candidate can easily complete this degree in 3 to 4 years. The duration of a degree depends on the university that you going to enroll.
Following are the main key factors of BTech computer science and engineering:
- The duration of the course is 4-year that divided into 8 semesters.
- The student must have a science background at the 10+2 level.
- The course enables the candidates to learn in-depth and extensive knowledge of engineering.
- The course also focuses on programming and its application in various real-life systems.
- The degree is a valuable and important one.
- It offers numerous jobs because of its career-oriented nature.
BTech Computer Science And Engineering Admission 2021-22
BTech computer science and engineering is the UG engineering course. The course deals with the study of science and technology.
The student should opt for this course because it helps to integrate computer fields. It also enables the students to learn about the computing system in hardware or software design.
The students after this course can understand and use various programming languages and technologies.
The course helps to understand the proper knowledge of networking, technologies, and electronics.
The course gives an excellent base for those candidates who are looking for high-degree programs like MPhil, Ph.D., and MTech.
The course also enables the candidate to find various job opportunities in the private and public sectors.
BTech Computer Science Engineering Admission 2021-22
|Full-Form||BTech COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Age||15 to 17 year|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in HSC|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 3 to 12 lakhs per year|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. In computer Engineering, B E in Computer science and engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5.86 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Software engineer, Product engineer, Programmer, System engineer and Consulting engineer|
BTech Computer Science And Engineering Eligibility
- Once you have done class 12th standard, you are eligible to choose the BTech course.
- To get a diploma course, you need to pass class 10th exams with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in science subjects.
- If you want to opt for this engineering course, then you need to get a better score in class 10th, 12th, and entrance examinations.
Many universities and colleges offer admission to the student through merit-based and entrance tests exams. The entry test exams are well-organized at the state, national, or maybe at the university level.
They are some institution that offers admission the merit list of the last qualifying examination.
Different entrance tests for BTech in computer science and engineering are:
- JEE Main
- GATE 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021
- TS EAMCET 2021
BTech Computer Science And Engineering Fees
The average fee incurred by the university for the course is 3 to 12 lakhs per year.
It depends on the facilities and infrastructure provided by the universities. Many universities offer various facilities like cafes etc, so they may incur more fees.
Top 5 College in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Reva Institute of Technology and Management||Bangalore||INR ~3 lakhs|
|Institute of Engineering and Management||Kolkata||INR 3.25 Lakhs|
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology||Faridabad||INR 1.76 lakhs|
|JECRC University||Jaipur||INR 5.80 Lakhs|
|JIS College of Engineering||Kolkata||INR 3.67 lakhs|
BTech Computer Science And Engineering 2021-22 Syllabus
|Chemistry 1||Applied Physics 1|
|Value Education, Human Rights, and Legislative Procedures||Applied Physics Laboratory 1|
|Law for Engineers||Differential Equations|
|Environmental Studies||Basic Electrical Engineering|
|Elementary Mathematics for Engineers||Engineering Graphics|
|Economics for Engineers||Sociology and Elements of Indian History for Engineers|
|Computer Programming||Basic Electrical Engineering Laboratory|
|Chemistry Laboratory 1||Computer Programming Laboratory|
|Business Communication and Presentation Skills||Applied Physics 2|
|Basic Engineering Mechanics||Engineering Workshop|
|Energy Studies||Digital Systems|
|Multivariate Analysis, Linear Algebra, and Special Functions||Chemistry 2|
|Materials Science||Discrete Mathematics|
|Elementary Biology||Operating Systems (Unix Programming)|
|Design and Analysis of Algorithms||Formal Languages and Automation Theory|
|Computer Organisation and Design||Data Structures and Algorithms|
|Computer Networks||Basic Simulation Laboratory|
|Complex Algebra||Basic Electronics Engineering Laboratory|
|Basic Electronics Engineering||–|
|Simulation and Modelling||Fuzzy Mathematics|
|Optimizations and Calculus of Variations||Software Engineering|
|Internet Web Programming||Computer Graphics and Visualisation|
|Graph Theory||Object-Oriented Analysis and Design|
|Embedded Computing Systems||Advanced Biology 1|
|Elective Course 3||Elective Course 2|
|Elective Course 1||Artificial Intelligence|
|Pattern Recognition||Mobile Computing|
|Project Work 1||Elective Course 7|
|Elective Course 4||Project Work 2 and Dissertation|
|Elective Course 5||Elective Course 8|
|Elective Course 6||Elective Course 9|
BTech Computer Science Engineering Admission Preparation Tips
- Students should properly make plans and timetables.
- They especially devote their time to studies in a dedicated way.
- It is important for students to study in advanced as it decreases stress level.
- The candidate should know the question paper.
- They also know about the question type that may be asked in exams.
- They should know about the marks of each question.
- They must attempt those questions first that are fully prepared.
- Make sure to study in the morning time. It is the time when our brain is in full working mode.
- Concentrating on weak points and consult with the professor.
Salary Packages in India
The average salary of BTech CSE graduates in India is INR 5.86 lakhs per year.
Different graduates can be hired in various job positions. Their responsibility with salary is given below:
a) Software engineer
They are the individuals who apply the basic principles of engineering to design different computer software.
The average salary of a software engineer in India is INR 791,596
b) Product engineer
They are responsible for transitioning the item from design to its manufacturing stage.
The average salary of a product engineer is INR 471,160
They control the operation of the computer system.
The average salary of a programmer is INR 485,641.
d) System engineer
They use system thinking power to organize the whole computer system
The average salary of the system engineer is INR 385,218.
e) Consulting engineer
They are experts to design, plan, and construct infrastructure.
The average salary of a consulting engineer is INR 781,000.
Types of Course Learning
Two types of courses are available in this program.
a) Regular classes
Proper classes are conducted
Assignments and quizzes are given by the teachers
Proper attendance is count
Students need to engage in lab assignments and practicals
Course duration: 3 to 4 years
Class timing: Morning/evening
b) Distance learning
Students have done their course from their home
Online lectures are given
Quizzes and assignments are sent online
Course duration: 3 to 4 year
Perfect for housewives and jobholders.
BTech Computer Science Engineering Admission Process
- The Course offers admission on entrance based and merit-based.
- Many universities take admission based on university entrance exams.
- You need to apply for the entrance exams to qualified for the course.
- You need to avail admission form from the university website or university office.
How to apply
- You can apply for this course through both offline and online mode.
- You need to download the admission form and fill it with your requirements.
- After submission fee, attach the fee slip with the form and submit it to the office.
Q1) What is the career that graduates can opt for after BTech computer science and engineering?
Ans: a) Software engineer
- b) Product engineer
- c) Programmer
- d) System engineer
- e) Consulting engineer
Q2) What is the average salary offered to graduates of this course?
Ans: The average salary of BTech CSE graduates in India is INR 5.86 lakhs per year. Different graduates can be hired in various job positions.
Q3) Briefly explain the BTech computer science and engineering course?
Ans: BTech in computer science and engineering is a UG degree offered in the engineering field.
It is the world more sought degrees because of intensive demand.
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th