BTech Computer Science and Engineering Admission 2021-22: B Tech Computer Science and Engineering is a UG degree. It is the world’s most sought degree because of intensive demand. The candidate can easily complete this degree in 3 to 4 years. The duration of a degree depends on the university that you are going to enroll.
B Tech Computer Science and Engineering is a three years degree program. In this degree program, students will do interesting practices, projects, practicals. In this field, students will learn new languages and work on different software or operating systems like dev, virtual box, etc. This field is related to computer and software and also interesting programming languages.
Students will also meet with coding. After the completion of this degree program, students will be able to do coding on different systems. Now the admissions are open for this degree program. The mode of selection for this program is merit-based totally. Students with high merit will get the entry.
- 18 October 2021: SRI SRI University, Odisha, offers admission to the “B.Tech Computer Science Engineering” program. Students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 18 October 2021: LLOYD Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, invites application forms for admission to B.Tech Computer Science Engineering” course. Students interested in opting for this program can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BTech Computer Science and Engineering Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||BTech Computer Science and Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in HSC|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 2 to 3 lakhs per year|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. In computer Engineering, B E in Computer science and engineering.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5.86 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Software engineer, Product engineer, Programmer, System Engineer, and Consulting engineer|
BTech Computer Science and Engineering Admission 2021-22
B Tech Computer Science and Engineering is the UG engineering course. The course deals with the study of science and technology. The student should opt for this course because it helps to integrate computer fields. It also enables the students to learn about the computing system in hardware or software design.
The students after this course can understand and use various programming languages and technologies. The course helps to understand the proper knowledge of networking, technologies, and electronics.
The course gives an excellent base for candidates looking for high-degree programs like MPhil, Ph.D., and MTech. The course also enables the candidate to find various job opportunities in the private and public sectors.
- Once you have done class 12th standard, you are eligible to choose the B Tech course.
- To get a diploma course, you need to pass class 10th exams with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in science subjects.
- If you want to opt for this engineering course, you need to get a better score in class 10th, 12th, and entrance examinations.
The average fee incurred by the university for the course is 2 to 3 lakhs per year. It depends on the facilities and infrastructure provided by the universities. Many universities offer various facilities like cafes etc., so they may incur more fees.
BTech Computer Science and Engineering Admission Process 2021
- B Tech Computer Science and Engineering admission courses offer entrance-based and merit-based.
- Many universities take admission based on university entrance exams.
- You need to apply for the entrance exams to qualified for the course.
- You need to avail admission form from the university website or university office.
How to Apply
- You can apply for this course through both offline and online modes.
- You need to download the admission form and fill it with your requirements.
- After the submission fee, attach the fee slip with the form and submit it to the office.
Many universities and colleges offer admission to the student through merit-based and entrance test exams. The entry test exams are well-organized at the state, national, or maybe at the university level. They are some institution that offers admission the merit list of the last qualifying examination.
Different entrance tests for B Tech in computer science and engineering are:
- JEE Main
- GATE 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021
- TS EAMCET 2021
Top 5 Colleges For B Tech Computer Science and Engineering
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Reva Institute of Technology and Management||Bangalore||INR ~3 lakhs|
|Institute of Engineering and Management||Kolkata||INR 3.25 Lakhs|
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology||Faridabad||INR 1.76 lakhs|
|JECRC University||Jaipur||INR 5.80 Lakhs|
|JIS College of Engineering||Kolkata||INR 3.67 lakhs|
BTech Computer Science and Engineering Syllabus
|Chemistry 1||Applied Physics 1|
|Value Education, Human Rights, and Legislative Procedures||Applied Physics Laboratory 1|
|Law for Engineers||Differential Equations|
|Environmental Studies||Basic Electrical Engineering|
|Elementary Mathematics for Engineers||Engineering Graphics|
|Economics for Engineers||Sociology and Elements of Indian History for Engineers|
|Computer Programming||Basic Electrical Engineering Laboratory|
|Chemistry Laboratory 1||Computer Programming Laboratory|
|Business Communication and Presentation Skills||Applied Physics 2|
|Basic Engineering Mechanics||Engineering Workshop|
|Energy Studies||Digital Systems|
|Multivariate Analysis, Linear Algebra, and Special Functions||Chemistry 2|
|Materials Science||Discrete Mathematics|
|Elementary Biology||Operating Systems (Unix Programming)|
|Design and Analysis of Algorithms||Formal Languages and Automation Theory|
|Computer Organisation and Design||Data Structures and Algorithms|
|Computer Networks||Basic Simulation Laboratory|
|Complex Algebra||Basic Electronics Engineering Laboratory|
|Basic Electronics Engineering||–|
|Simulation and Modelling||Fuzzy Mathematics|
|Optimizations and Calculus of Variations||Software Engineering|
|Internet Web Programming||Computer Graphics and Visualisation|
|Graph Theory||Object-Oriented Analysis and Design|
|Embedded Computing Systems||Advanced Biology 1|
|Elective Course 3||Elective Course 2|
|Elective Course 1||Artificial Intelligence|
|Pattern Recognition||Mobile Computing|
|Project Work 1||Elective Course 7|
|Elective Course 4||Project Work 2 and Dissertation|
|Elective Course 5||Elective Course 8|
|Elective Course 6||Elective Course 9|
BTech in Computer Science and Engineering Books
These are some best books with authors for students who study in BTech Computer Science and Engineering program.
|Name of Book||Authors|
|Algorithms to live by: The computer Science of human decisions||Brian Christian and Tom Griffiths|
|Introduction to algorithm||Thomas H. Cormen|
|The soul of a new machine||Tracy kidder|
|Super intelligence: Path, Dangers, Strategies||Nick Bostrom|
|The computer networking: A top down Approach||James F. Kurose and Keith W. Ross|
- Students should properly make plans and timetables.
- They especially devote their time to studies in a reliable way.
- Students need to study in advance as it decreases stress levels.
- The candidate should know the question paper.
- They also know about the question type that may ask in exams.
- They should know about the marks of each question.
- They must attempt those questions first that are fully prepared.
- Make sure to study in the morning time. It is the time when our brain is in full working mode.
- Concentrating on weak points and consult with the professor.
Salary Packages in India
The average salary of B Tech CSE graduates in India is INR 5.86 lakhs per year. Can Hire different graduates in various job positions. Their responsibility with salary is given below:
a) Software Engineer
- They are the individuals who apply the basic principles of engineering to design different computer software.
- The average salary of a software engineer in India is INR 791,596
b) Product Engineer
- They are responsible for transitioning the item from design to its manufacturing stage.
- The average salary of a product engineer is INR 471,160
- They control the operation of the computer system.
- The average salary of a programmer is INR 485,641.
d) System Engineer
- They use system thinking power to organize the whole computer system
- The average salary of the system engineer is INR 385,218.
e) Consulting Engineer
- They are experts in designing, plan, and construct infrastructure.
- The average salary of a consulting engineer is INR 781,000.
Types of Course Learning
Two types of courses are available in this program.
a) Regular Classes
- Proper classes are conducted
- The teachers give assignments and quizzes
- Proper attendance is count
- Students need to engage in lab assignments and practicals
- Course duration: 3 to 4 years
- Class timing: Morning/evening
b) Distance Learning
- Students have done their course from their home
- Online lectures are given
- Quizzes and assignments are sent online
- Course duration: 3 to 4 years
- Perfect for homemakers and jobholders.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1) What is the career that graduates can opt for after B Tech Computer Science and Engineering?
Ans: a) Software engineer
- b) Product engineer
- c) Programmer
- d) System engineer
- e) Consulting engineer
Q2) What is the average salary offered to graduates of this course?
Ans: The average salary of B Tech CSE graduates in India is INR 5.86 lakhs per year. Can hire Different graduates in various job positions.
Q3) Briefly explain the B Tech Computer Science and Engineering course?
Ans: B Tech in computer science and engineering is a UG degree offered in the engineering field.
Be the first to leave a review.