BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission 2021-22: BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering is the UG program. Can pursue the program in the field of engineering. The duration of the course is four years that is further divided into eight semesters. Universities are now offering admissions in BTech Electrical and Electronic Engineering for the year 2021. The candidates interested in this field can now apply for this. The mode of education for this degree is online. Admittance in degree depends upon candidate merit.
- 19 October 2021: Sikkim Manipal University (SMIT) offers admission to the “B.Tech Electrical & Electronics” program. Students looking for a technical degree in EEE can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 19 October 2021: Sharda University, Greater Noida, invites application forms for admission to B.Tech EEE program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
|Age||15- 17 years|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in HSC|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. in Electronics, BTech in Electrical engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5 to 12 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Broadcast engineer, Network Engineer, Electrical Engineers, Professors|
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission 2021-22
In this degree, the program student will learn about the new technology and electronics in different areas. The university will conduct a short interview or entry test based on which the candidate will be admitted. The exact dates for the entry test and application form are mentioned on the website. Students may check it.
- The minimum eligibility of the course is passing 10+2 exams with 50% marks.
- The students must study physics, science, and mathematics in classes 10 and 12 as core subjects.
- The student should pass class 10th and 12th exams from any recognized boards.
- Most universities have an entrance exam. Must pass that exam with good marks.
- The eligibility for this course required a diploma course issued by AICTE India.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The fee incurred by the course depends on the facilities and services offered by the department.
- The average fee increased for BTech EEE is INR 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs per year in India.
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Application Form Process 2021
- Admission to BTech EEE is made through a merit-based and entrance examination system.
- The candidate needs to apply for the entrance test before declaring the result of the previous result.
- You can avail of the admission form of the entrance test through the university’s official website or by visiting the admission cell.
- It is necessary to get an excellent grade in the entrance test exam.
How to Apply?
- After passing the test, the final merit list of the eligible students is prepared.
- The students are further invited to the university for the admission process.
- The candidate asked to submit the course fee
- They also asked to register themselves for the respective course.
- Await for final selection and allotment of the registration number.
The top entrance exams for BTech Electronics and electrical engineering is as follow:
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
Some Of The Unique Characteristics Of This Course
- The course is a 4-year UG program in electrical and electronics engineering.
- The minimum eligibility for this BTech course is to pass class 12th exams.
- Must study the student’s physics and maths in class 12th.
- The average tuition fee for this program ranges from 1.5 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs per year.
- Admission to this course is usually made through entrance test exams.
- After completing the course, students can choose different jobs in the information and electronic sectors.
Why Choose BTech EEE?
- Students should choose this course because it helps them obtain better jobs in the electrical, electronics, and IT sectors.
- The student can easily find the best employment opportunities in the generation of power.
- The course is best if you want to study PhD and M.Tech in the future.
- The course caters to the increased demand for technical engineers in the electrical and electronic fields.
- This course is best to increase intellectual and communication skills.
- Electrical and electronics engineers are work in different sectors and disciplines. These job opportunities enable them to innovate and develop new circuits.
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Syllabus
The first and second semesters are common for all BTech Courses.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Engineering Mathematics– I||Engineering Materials|
|Engineering Physics||Environmental Science|
|Engineering Chemistry||Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Mechanics||Engineering Physics-2|
|Computer Programming||Basic Electrical Engineering Lab|
|Chemistry Laboratory||Physics Laboratory|
|Physics laboratory||Computer Programming Lab|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Electric Circuit Analysis||Transducer & Sensors|
|Data Structure & Algorithms||Linear Control System|
|Circuit Theory & Networks||Pulse and Digital Circuits|
|Electrical Machines-1||Analog Electronic Circuits|
|Electric Circuits Lab||Digital Circuits Laboratory|
|Electrical Machines Laboratory||Digital Electronics Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Power Electronics||Power System Analysis|
|Power System Protection||Department Elective III, IV|
|Microprocessors and applications||Electives Laboratory|
|Control System||Utilization of Electrical Energy|
|Discrete Transforms And Signal Processing||Digital Signal Processing|
|Transmission and Distribution||Energy Engineering|
|Electronics Instrumentation Laboratory||Power Electronics Lab|
|Power Electronics Equipment Lab||Microprocessor Lab|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Industrial Management||Flexible A.C. Transmission Systems|
|Solid State Drives||Advanced Control Systems|
|Power System Operation And Control||Final Project|
|Power System Laboratory||Comprehensive Viva Voce|
Top 5 University For BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Jadavpur University||Kolkata||INR 9600|
|Andhra University of College of Engineering||Andhra Pradesh||INR 1.20 L|
|Central Institute of Technology||Kokrajhar||INR 1.3 L|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology||Bangalore||INR 1.29 L|
|Shri Krishna Deva Raya University||Anantapur||INR 1.62 L|
Course Preparation Tips
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission Some of the important course preparation tips for the students who want to adopt this course are:
- Get to know the whole syllabus of the exam and entrance exam
- Make a proper plan for study
- Strengthen fundamentals
- Strong grip on mathematics and physics basics.
- Better designing power
- Connect with teachers and fellow students
- Exchange knowledge with weak fellows
- Keep updated with the research work
The salary offered to electrical and electronics engineers in India may depend on the experience and skills possessed by an individual. Graduates can receive an average salary range from INR 5 to 12 lakhs per year.
a) Electrical Engineers
Can create, test, and configure electrical hardware.
The average salary of electrical engineers in India is INR 3,50,084.
Can teach the students different subjects at the bachelor level
The average salary of professors in India is INR 9,13,657.
c) Network Engineer
They can easily create and manage the objectives of the network system of any organization.
The average salary of network engineers is INR 2,94,275 in India.
d) Broadcast Engineer
They work closely with the broadcast system and equipment.
The average salary of a broadcast engineer is INR 4,37,719
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1) What are the eligibility criteria for this degree program?
Ans: The minimum eligibility of the course is passing 10+2 exams with 50% marks. The students must study physics, science, and mathematics in classes 10 and 12 as core subjects.
Q2) Name some entrance test exams for BTech in EEE?
Ans: The top entrance exams for BTech Electronics and electrical engineering is as follow:
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
Q3) What is the fee incurred for the course?
Ans: The fee incurred by the course depends on the facilities and services offered by the department.
The average fee increased for BTech EEE is INR 25,000 to 2 lakhs per year in India.
Q4) Why do students opt for this course?
Ans Students should choose this course because it helps them obtain better jobs in the electrical, electronics, and IT sectors.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th