B Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering Admission 2021-22: B Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering is a combination of electronics and communication courses. The course is a four-year program consist of eight semesters. The students can pursue the course after cleaning 10+2 exams with 45% marks. In today’s world, one of the most opted fields by the students in engineering. Electronic communication is an essential constituent of our life has revolutionized and modified the globe. It is a handsome stream and attracts the youth a lot. B Tech is generally a UG level degree program, i.e. the universities offer B Tech to the students who have done 10+2 from any recognized institute of India.
It also includes a large portion of broadcast and electronics engineering since they are important for understanding signal transmission and processing. This area of engineering is highly evolved with the different modes of communication introduced in India. The course is also combined with electronics engineering or offered as a specialty in postgraduate engineering.
The minimum period to complete this degree is generally three years or 36 months at the institute. The maximum or limit time to complete this degree is five years after the student will be struck off from the university without any degree.
- 19 October 2021: Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, Delhi, invites application forms for admission to the “B.Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering” program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 19 October 2021: PDM University, Haryana, offers admission to the “B.Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
B.Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Minimum Percentage||45% in HSC|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1 to 4 lakhs per year|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. In Electronics, B Tech in Electronics engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1.8 to 9 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Software engineers, Verification engineer, CAD engineer, Design Engineer, Application Engineer|
|Suggested University||Aks University|
B Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
This program enables the individual to develop innovative electronic systems. These systems are very useful and effective for all real applications. The course focuses on the electronic and energy sectors. The course focuses on better telecommunication systems and applications. The students, after complete the course, can work in many private and government sectors.
The average remuneration that students can get after the course is 1.8 to 9 lakhs per year. The course focuses on the concept of research, testing, development, and testing of various electronic devices.
The course is a four-year diploma course.
- Each year is divided into two semesters.
- The students who passed the 10+2 level with a minimum of 45% marks can apply.
- The students must study chemistry, physics, and mathematics as the core subject.
- The course involves the study of analysis, design, and the application of the communication and electronic circuit.
- The average fee of this course is INR 1 to 4 lakhs in government institutes.
- The private institute may have fees ranges from INR 6 to 7 lakhs.
B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering Admission Process 2021
- There are more than 4000 engineering colleges in India.
- The candidate can get entrance to engineering colleges simple through entrance test exams.
- Two options are available to get admission.
- One of them is the management quota, and the other is based on here.
- For both options, students need to submit the test score in the last qualifying examination.
- If the institute offers admission based on the direct entry, only class 12th will be count.
To get admission, B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering students need to clarify the three modes:
- Entrance test exam
- Group discussion
- Personal interview round
Many universities conduct entrance exams at the national, university, or state level. Some entrance exams are given below:
B Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering Top University And Fees
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||Chhattisgarh||154784|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||Chhattisgarh||154754|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||Chhattisgarh||154724|
|AURO University of Hospitality and Management||Gujarat||154694|
|Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University||Gujarat||154634|
|Birsa Munda Tribal University||Gujarat||154604|
|Calorx Teacher’s University||Gujarat||154574|
|Anand Agricultural University||Gujarat||154484|
|Anant National University||Gujarat||154454|
B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Manufacturing Processes||Electronic Devices|
|Fundamentals of Computing||Engineering Mechanics|
|Electrical Technology||Introduction to Programming|
|Applied Physics-I||Applied Physics-II|
|Applied Mathematics-I||Applied Mathematics-II|
|Applied Chemistry||Communication Skills|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Switching Theory and Logic Design||Network Analysis and Synthesis|
|Signals and Systems||Computer Organization and Architecture|
|Electronic Instruments and Measurements||Communication Systems|
|Data Structures||Electromagnetic Field Theory|
|Applied Mathematics – III||Applied Mathematics – IV|
|Analog Electronics – I||Analog Electronics – II|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Microprocessors and Microcontrollers||Digital Signal Processing|
|Industrial Management||Antenna and Wave Propagation|
|Digital System Design||Data Communication and Networks|
|Digital Communication||Information Theory and Coding|
|Control Systems||VLSI Design|
|Communication Skills for Professionals||Microwave Engineering|
|Seventh Semester||Eighth Semester|
|Wireless Communication||Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks|
|Embedded Systems||Satellite Communication|
Bachelor of Technology Course Preparation Tips
Some of the important tips that engaged the students with the course are:
- Students should prepare more effective plans and timetables
- They devote their precious time to read and write with heart.
- Try to read in advance because it helps you to decrease the level of stress on the mind.
- They have a better knowledge of the marks of each question present in the question paper.
- Always do first the question that you fully prepare.
- Try to study in the morning time. It is the time when your concentration level is high.
- Know the paper pattern of both entrance test exams and courses.
- They also know about the question type that may ask in exams.
- Concentrate n your weak point. Consult with a professor in case of any difficulty.
- Take your practice test at home before the final test in class.
- Read the previous lecture delivered by the teacher by heart.
- Help weak students in their studies.
The average starting salary that graduates can get after B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering course is INR 1.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs.
Some of the top job positions that individual can get after this course are:
a) Software Engineers
- These people use their scientific knowledge to develop and design the system which uses electricity
- Salary: INR 492,061
b) Verification Engineer
- These people verify the design. They also ensure that the design work perfectly.
- Salary: INR 622,818
d) CAD Engineer
- They managed EDA tools and licenses. They need to integrate better interpersonal skills.
- Salary: INR 311,698
e) Design Engineer
- They are focused on the design and its proper implementation
- Salary: 18,877
f) Application Engineer
- They are responsible to maintain a better interface between customers and R&D.
- Salary: INR 955,601
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1) In which sectors the B Tech engineers can be placed after degree?
Ans: Some of the sectors are:
- Indian railway
- Software industries
- Power sector
- Chip design industry
- Sem-conductor industry
Q2) How a student gets B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering Admission?
Ans: The candidate can get entrance to engineering colleges simple through entrance test exams. Two options are available to get admission. One of them is the management quota, and the other is based on here.
Q3) What is the average course fee of this degree program?
Ans: The average course fee ranges from INR two to ten lakhs per year.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th