BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission 2021-22: BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication is a 4-years UG engineering course. This course offers minimum eligibility for passing class 12th with science as a core subject, and the course is subdivided into eight semesters. Many universities offer BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering courses.
The course is very beneficial for those individuals who pursue a career in controlling and measuring complex electrical and industrial processes. The main theme of the course is to train the students to design a system that can produce useful materials.
Due to new technology advancements, the demand for skilled engineers in the telecom industry increased. So, students have numerous career opportunities in the field after completion of this course. The students can acquire the necessary knowledge of basic science and mathematics after completing this study course.
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Minimum Percentage||45 % in HSC|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1 to 12 lakhs per year|
|Similar Options of Study||BE In electronics, BE Telecommunication and Electronics|
|Average Salary Offered||INR two to twelve Lakhs per year|
|Employment Roles||Telecom engineer, Communication engineer, etc.|
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission 2021-22
You should choose this course because graduates can easily create programs for communication systems. They also work to develop innovative devices to do lots of jobs. The people of this field can also update the existing technology. They can do an effective job by effectively using their KSAs.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
After this degree, students can easily control the production process. They can also check the safety procedures of various computer systems. In-depth mathematics knowledge is compulsory in the B.Tech engineering course.
Some of the unique characteristics of this course are:
- The course is a four-year UG engineering course.
- It is an intermediate degree that requires a science background.
- The admission to this course depends on the performance in the entrance examination or class 12th exams.
- The course offers the basic foundation for those individuals who want to find a career in control systems, communication, and sensor systems.
- The field is one of the fastest and growing fields in the world.
- This course is a career-oriented course. It comes up with numerous career opportunities in IT and electronics engineering.
- With the faithful ministry of telecommunication, there are many employment opportunities for engineers.
- The advent of the network service provider and dish antennas enables the government and private sectors to offer course graduates a huge range of employment opportunities.
- To get admission in B.Tech ETC, the student must pass class 12th with 45% marks.
- They should study mathematics, chemistry, physics, or any other technical subjects in class 12th.
- The candidate needs to score 45% marks in each of the above subjects.
- English is also a mandatory subject in qualifying exams. This condition may vary from institute to institute.
- IITs must get a good score in JEE mains and advanced exams to pursue this course.
- The course fees for the B.Tech ETC program are INR 1 lakhs to 12 lakhs per year.
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission Process 2021
Applicants will go through the following admission process:
- Submission of full application form with enclosure and the application fee is done.
- Fee can be submitted online or through a bank.
- Review of the admission application.
- The authority does the shortlisting of candidates.
- Personal interview.
- The university selection committee takes the final admission decision.
The decision to shortlist candidates is based on the group discussion and a personal interview. The selection committee makes the formal offer of their final decision. Selected students are further recall for enrollment.
How To Apply?
- Applicants can access the online application form and download it via the official website.
- If they want to apply online, then visit the official website.
- Visit the official website and select the option of download admission form
- Fill the requirements and submit the form
In offline, students need to go to the required institution, Ask for the admission process and submit the requirements. Both online and offline mode is used.
Below are entrance examinations that conducted for the B.Tech ETC:
- JEE Mains
- JEE advanced
- MH CET
- AP EAMCET
Top College For BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fee in INR|
|Amity University||Noida||INR 56,738|
|PILLAI College of engineering||Mumbai||INR 105,530|
|JADAVPUR University||Kolkata||INR 3000|
|College of Engineering||Pune||INR 60,694|
|BMS College of Engineering||Bangalore||INR 19,560|
|Rungta College of Engineering and Technology||Bhilai||INR 70,575|
|Institute of Aeronautical Engineering||Hyderabad||INR 67,000|
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Engineering Mathematics – I||Elements of Mechanical Engineering|
|Engineering Mathematics – II||Basic Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Engineering Physics||Basic Electronics|
|Engineering Chemistry||Constitution of India and Professional Ethics|
|Programming in C and Data structures||Environmental Studies|
|Computer Programming Laboratory||Engineering Physics Lab|
|Elements of Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics||Engineering Chemistry Lab|
|Computer Aided Engineering Drawing||Workshop Practice|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Engg. Mathematics – III||Engg. Mathematics – IV|
|Analog Electronic Ckts||Microcontrollers|
|Logic Design||Control Systems|
|Network Analysis||Signals & Systems|
|Electronic Instrumentation||Fundamentals of HDL|
|Field Theory||Linear ICs & Applications|
|Analog Electronics Lab||Microcontrollers Lab|
|Logic Design Lab||HDL Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Management and Entrepreneurship||Digital Communication|
|Digital Signal Processing||Microprocessors|
|Analog Communication||Microelectronics Circuits|
|Information Theory & Coding||Antennas and Propagation|
|Fundamentals of CMOS||Operating Systems|
|VLSI||Advanced Communication Lab|
|DSP Lab EC||Microprocessor Lab|
|Analog Communication||Lab + LIC Lab|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Computer Communication Networks||Wireless Communication|
|Optical Fiber Communication||Digital Switching Systems|
|Power Electronics||Project Work EC|
|Embedded System Design||Seminar EC|
|VLSI Lab||Power Electronics Lab|
Course Preparation Tips
- Try to take care of the diet. It is very beneficial for your health and study.
- Do proper exercise and morning walk.
- It gives you mental and physical strength.
- It is necessary to attend regular classes.
- Always work on minimizing absentees from the class
- Pray to God and get help. He will help you in every matter.
- Daily Go for a Walk with family members or friends.
- Revise the previous lecture on the course with friends.
- Try to make a proper timetable and schedule to do work.
- Always use the recommended book written by a renowned author.
- Take your revision test daily.
- Engaged in practical work during lab lecture
- Consult with teachers in case of any difficulty
The average starting salary in India after this course is INR 2 to 12 lakhs.
a) Telecom Engineer
They create and supervise electronic equipment used in the telecom industry
Salary : INR 362,915-976,135
b) Communication Engineer
They are responsible for design and research the communication equipment. Work with other field persons and improve overall productivity.
Salary : INR 349,867 to 829,849.
c) Telecommunication and Electronics Engineer
They are responsible for creating equipment like radio links, routers, modems, etc.
Salary: INR 350,000 to 450,000.
d) Telecommunication Network Engineer
They are responsible for designing, install, and operate communication systems.
Salary: INR 365,956 to 11,65,772
Types of Course Learning
- The course type is best for homemakers and jobholders.
- Online assignments and quizzes are done regularly.
- The duration of the diploma is 4-years
- Distance education program
- Exams are also held at the end of the session.
- Tests and exams are held during the session.
- In full-time learning, the timing of learning is 3 to 5 hours daily.
- The students must submit assignments regularly
- The teachers also conduct the presentation session. It is the best way to enhance the confidence level.
- Professors and lecturers take proper classes of B.Tech ECT course learning.
Full Time (Morning/Evening)
The program is held in full-time course learning. Some institutes also offer distance learning programs. Distance learning programs are perfect for jobholders and homemakers.
Q1) Why should you choose electronics and communication engineering?
Ans: One of the important benefits of ECE is the freedom of choice available for the students. The freedom choice is between the software and hardware field. Many students choose this course because it offers lots of job opportunities.
Q2) What is the average starting salary of ECE engineers?
Ans: The average starting salary in India after this course is INR 2 to 12 lakhs.
The salary depends on personal knowledge and experience. If a person possesses high-level knowledge, then he deserved a better job. So, he will be able to get better remuneration.
Q3) What is the course fee of B.Tech ECE?
Ans: The course fees for this program are INR 1 lakhs to 12 lakhs per year. It depends on the type and standard of the institute.
Q4) Name some entrance test exams conducted for B.Tech ECE?
Ans: The admission to this course depends on the entrances test result. Entrance examinations conducted for the B.Tech ECE course are:
- JEE Mains
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th