B Tech Mechanical Engineering Admission 2021-22: B Tech in Mechanical Engineering is the 4-year UG course. The course is the most popular in the engineering course. Mechanical engineering acts as an evergreen engineering branch. The demand for engineering in India changes every time.
But overall demand for mechanical engineering will never be old-fashioned.
Some of the important features of the program are:
- The course applied the principles of material sciences and physics.
- The duration of the course is 4-years.
- The branch of physics generally involves the usage and production of heat.
- The course is a job-oriented. It offers a wide range of job opportunities in various fields.
- This course focuses on the use of mechanical power to design and operate machines.
The course gives knowledge on how to operate a certain machine in a perfect way.
- It is one of the oldest engineering disciplines.
- The student should possess basic knowledge of mechanics.
- Through this curse, students become well-aware about
- Admission to all B.Tech programs is going through via the JEE test.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
As a mechanical engineer, you can easily be involved in management, marketing, and R & D.
Graduates can get lots of job opportunities after this course. Graduates can work in the health, and manufacture field. Mechanical engineering is so popular to get tourist attraction.
Mechanical engineering is one of the most preferred engineering branches. Jobs in the Mechanical engineering branch can easily available in both the private and public sectors. The public sector is the preferred sector of each mechanical engineering.
B Tech Mechanical Engineering Admission Headline 2021-22
|Full-Form||B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|Age||16 to 17 year|
|Minimum Percentage||45% in 10+2|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 4 to 10 lakhs|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. Mechanical engineering, Diploma in mechanical engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2.5 to 7 Lacs|
|Employment Roles||Technician, Sales Engineer, and Manager
, Process Development, and Technologist
For national students:
- The student must pass matric with 50% marks
- He/she got a minimum of 50% marks in mathematics
- The student should be passed an Online Test (SUAT) followed by the personal interview
For international students
- The student must get a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- He/she studied pre-requisite subjects like physics, maths, and science.
The admission process for this course is an entrance-based exam. Some of the entrance exams conducted for admission in this course are:
- JEE Main
Course Fees in India
The fee for B.Tech mechanical engineering is INR 4 to 10 lakhs.
Top 5 College in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Indian Institute of Technology||Bombay||INR 48.9K|
|India Institute of Technology||Kharagpur||INR 81.5K|
|BITS Pilani||Goa||INR 3.3L|
|India Institute of Technology||Delhi||INR 82.3K|
|National Institute of Technology||TIRUCHIRAPPALLI||INR 1.44|
B Tech Mechanical Engineering Admission 2021-22 Syllabus
|Introduction to Information Technology|
|Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Value Education & HR|
|Dynamics of Machinery|
|Mechanics of Solids|
|Electrical Machines & Control|
|Metrology & Instrumentation|
|Theory of Machines|
|Numerical & Statistical Methods|
|Industrial Drafting & Machine Design|
|Heat and Mass Transfer|
|Industrial Engineering & Management|
|Computer-Aided Design (CAD)|
|Internal Combustion Engines|
|Advanced Solid Mechanics|
|Advanced Mechanical Engineering Design|
|Power Plant Engineering|
|Law for Engineers|
|Measurement & Instrumentation|
|Waste Heat Utilization|
|Utilization of Non-Conventional Energy|
|Mechanical Handling Equipment|
|Production & Industrial Management|
Course Preparation Tips
Some of the important course tips for this course is:
- Student need to make their proper lecture notes
- Take your test daily.
- Never lose your hope. Try again and again.
- Use online gadgets to takes online lectures on difficult topics.
- Proper intake of diet and doing regular exercise
- Makes your mind clear from negative assumptions
- Revise syllabus of entrance test and exam
- Make your timetable comfortable and easy to deal with.
- Regular attend lectures with no bunk
- Workshops and lab practical’s are an important part of this course
B Tech Mechanical Engineering Admission Salary Packages in India
The average starting salary package after this course is INR 2.5 lakhs to 7 lakhs.
Various type of jobs opportunities for mechanical engineers are:
- The average salary of a technician in India is INR 245,023
- The average salary of a technician in India is INR 310,627.
- The average salary of the business manager in India is INR 1,198,911.
- The average salary of the process development in India is INR 180,000
- The average salary of a technologist in India is INR 762,413.
Types of Course Learning
You can enrol in an engineering course through regular and distance education.
Some characteristics of both learning procedure are given below:
- Most universities allow B.Tech. course in regular classes.
- The duration of classes may range from 3 to 6 hours.
- The students make proper notes of each lecture in a notebook or laptop.
- Students need to take regular classes in this course.
- Some proper assignments and quizzes are held in the classroom.
- The department takes an annual examination at the end of the session.
- Many universities offer mechanical engineering courses through the distance learning system.
- This learning option is best for jobholders and housewives.
B Tech Mechanical Engineering Admission Process
Following is the comprehensive criteria to take admission in the course.
a) Direct Admission
Some engineering universities are offering direct admission.
They are focused on certain admission criteria.
They offer admission based on merit.
Some private engineering colleges also have reserved seats for brilliant students.
b) Entrance test exams
Some universities conduct entrance exams at both state and national levels.
Some of the entrance exams conducted for admission in this course are:
How to apply
- You can use both online and offline mode to get admission.
- You need to pass entrance test examinations of certain universities.
- After passing the test, you need to download the admission form.
- Submit the form along with personal and educational detail.
- You need to visit the official website to get various information. Some information is regarding the merit list and exams.
The admission to this course is based on entrance tests. These entrance tests are held at national and state levels.
Q1) What can I do after this mechanical engineering course?
Ans: After this course, you will be able to get lots of job opportunities in both the public and private sectors. In fact, this is the best course to learn and earn.
Q2) What is the average salary of B.Tech. engineering?
Ans: If you are going to work as a project engineering, then you can easily fetch a high salary. The starting salary range is INR 2.5 lakhs to 7 lakhs.
Q3) What are the three top recruiters companies for mechanical engineering?
Ans: The three top recruiters for mechanical engineers in India are:
- Tata motors
- Maruti Suzuki
- L & T
Q4) What are the eligibility criteria of B.Tech mechanical engineers?
Ans: The student must pass matric with 50% marks He/she got a minimum of 50% marks in mathematics. The student should be passed an Online Test (SUAT) followed by a personal interview.
Q5) Describe the criteria of the entrance test?
Ans: Some of the entrance exams conducted for admission in this course are:
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th