BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission 2021-22: It is a graduate degree program that concerns the manufacturing, developing, designing,& processing of plastic production and moke materials. This program is designed to provide basic concepts, hand on plastic and a project; students prepare skills professionals to make our career in the plastic industry. In the article, we mention the details about BTech in Plastic Engineering and its related information.
BTech plastic engineering course is a UG program. This course was completed within four years. Students can get deep knowledge about plastic and polymer design supply, production, etc. Plastic engineering is a branch of science that equipped students with advanced information about chemicals, polymer, plant, and other related fields. Universities offer this Course regularly, and there is no chance of online/ distance mode.
BTech in Plastic Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||BTech in Plastic Engineering|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 45,000-95,000|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Support||00786-2004-786 (Whatsapp Only)|
BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission 2021-22
The admission method of BTech in Plastic engineering is depending on the merit list. To get admission in the course students need to qualify entrance test which is conducted on any National, state, or institute level. Institute will be preparing a merit list for the qualified candidates, and according to the shortlisted merit list, Institute will be called to the students for the admission process.
The duration of the program is 4 year, and their course included in 8 semesters of core subjects like- Applied Chemistry, mathematics. physics, engineering drawing, mechanics, heat & mass transfer, products, and plastic mould design, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the course is higher secondary class (12th class) in science stream from any recognized board.
- Students must have 50% for the general category students and 45% for the reserved category students.
- Admission based on entrance exams is fulfilled when the university holds students straightforward entrance exams. Most universities prefer state and national-level entrance exams.
- Candidates willing to get admission in this UG course must have passed the intermediate level in PCM.
Fees charged for BTech in Plastic Engineering program ranges from INR 45,000 to 95,000 per annum.
BTech in Plastic Engineering Syllabus
Here we mention the course’s syllabus in semester wise, by visiting here students can check it easily.
- Technical English – I
- Mathematics – I
- Engineering Physics – I
- Engineering Chemistry – I
- Computer Programming
- Engineering Graphics
- Technical English-II
- Engineering Physics-II
- Engineering Chemistry-II
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Organic Chemistry and Technology
- Strength of Materials
- Polyurethane Technology
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Adhesives and Surface Coatings
- Biomedical Plastics
- Statistical Quality Control Techniques
- Total Quality Management
- Probability and Statistics
- Mould Manufacturing Engineering
- Polymer Structure and Property Relationship
- Principles of Chemical Engineering
- Physical Chemistry of Polymers
- Plastics Materials & Applications – I
- Numerical Methods
- Polymer Rheology
- Polymerization Engineering
- Plastics Materials & Applications – II
- CAD/CAM/CAE for Plastics Engineering
- Plastics Processing Technology – II
- Fundamentals of Plastics Mould and Die Design
- Rubber Technology
- Plastics Testing Techniques – I
- Process Control & Instrumentation
- Additives and Compounding
- Plastics Processing Technology – II
- Polymer Composites Technology
- Plastics Testing Techniques – II
- Industrial Management & Costing
- Plastics Product Design
- Plastic Waste Management and Recycling Techniques
- Biodegradable Polymers
Job Types of BTech in Plastic Engineering
|Quality Control Engineer|
|Plastic Part Mould Design Engineer|
|Plastic Trims Automotive Engineer|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th