BA Admission 2023: The bachelor of arts is a three-year undergraduate program. The minimum duration is 3 years & maximum last up to 6 years. The program is offered in a variety of specializations such as Hindi, Geography, English, Journalism, History, and many more. Candidates must have completed 10+2 in any stream with an average mark of 50% to be enrolled in the BA program.
BA Admission Latest Updates
- Christ University announced the last date for BA course admission 2023-24. Candidates can apply till 30 April 2023. Source
- VMOU Admission for the BA course has been started for the 2023 session. The last date to apply is 25 March 2023. Source
- Manipal University has started accepting application forms for the admission to BA course for the session 2023-24 released on 05 October 2022. The last date for applying for the MAHE application form is 15 March 2023. (Source)
- Registration for the UG courses application form opens on 09 February 2023. The last date for the CUET UG application form for Manavrachana University for the session is about to close on 30 March 2023. (Apply Here)
- Bharathidasan University is started online application forms for various UG and PG courses including Bachelor of Arts. The last date for PG registration for the university is 30 July 2023 (tentative). (Apply Now)
- IGNOU BA admission is ongoing for the session 2023-24. The last for applying the application form is 14 March 2023. (Source)
- VMOU admission process is going on for the BA Courses at the online portal. The endmost deadline for the BA in university is 25 March 2023. (Source)
BA courses are available at a variety of institutions and schools for individuals interested in this field of study. Once students have decided on a creative field, every subject they study has a practical impact on their educational advancement. Some universities like DU, IGNOU, etc, are offering BA course Admission. All candidates must fill out the application form before the last date.
The majority of BA qualifying examinations will be held in June and July. The DSAT will be given in September. Some BA Entrance Examinations (CUCET, BHU UET, TISS BAT, etc.) will open for registration in June 2023. The registration is done online. Candidates must visit the University’s website for regular updates.
BA Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Entrance Exam|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4-7 LPA|
|Average Fee Incurred||3,000-20,000 INR|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 classes from any recognized board.|
BA Admission 2023
Regular, distance, and online Bachelor of Arts (BA) programs are available. Important disciplines such as English, History, and Religious Studies, among others, are included in the curriculum. When it comes to the course’s perks, it is one of the most affordable in India.
The average program fees range from Rs 1500 to 20,000 INR (depending on the institute), therefore any student may afford it. Another advantage of this course is that it provides distance and online education, which is advantageous for students who live far from college. Students interested in further education can enroll in MA, MBA, LLB, B.Ed., and professional diploma courses after finishing a BA.
Why Study BA?
There are various reasons for students to study BA. Some of them include:
- It provides a vast scope of knowledge in the specific subject that the student chooses to study.
- There are different job opportunities based on the subjects that the student selects. For example, if a student studies journalism, they can become a journalist, or if a student chooses psychology, they can become a psychologist.
- Studying BA provides students with the logical sense of questioning and understanding complex things more straightforwardly.
- BA helps students gain soft skills and enhances their emotional intelligence.
Eligibility Criteria for BA Admission 2023
Here are some of the factors required for students to pursue a BA.
- Students must complete their higher secondary examination under a recognized university to pursue BA admission.
- Candidates must have a 50% aggregate in their 10+2 examination.
- The stream of subjects that the student chose in their higher secondary education does not affect admission to BA.
The BA fee structure is varying one university to another. The fee is not the same in all institutions and depends on the infrastructure, facility, and other things. The average fee for the Bachelor of Arts courses is Rs 3000 to Rs 20,000 per year.
- The scope for BA is that students have a wide range of selections for their career choice like teaching field, language expert, Content Writer, journalism, etc.
- Students after completing their intermediate-level education look for a course that they can opt for to turn their life into a huge success. The arts stream is among one those fields for students that will offer the option to students of opting for a course of their interest.
- The demand for BA admission has grown in the past few years due to the vast options that they provide for students.
Top BA Universities In India
There are various respected institutions that offer BA courses for students. Some of the colleges include the University of Calcutta, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi University, and many more. This course offers students a vast scope of gaining knowledge and learning.
Subharti University BA Admission 2023
Subharti University provides UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, & Certificate level academic programs. This university has a 3-year Bachelor of Arts in the field of Hindi, Mathematics, Economics, History, Sociology, etc. Those who have cleared 10+2 with science, humanities, and management streams can apply for the respective BA specialization. Students are selected either through merit or SNET entrance test scores. The BA Admission 2023 form can be filled out and submitted online by paying the form fee of Rs.1,500 through either DD or online banking.
Subharti University delivers all the info regarding admission on the authorized web portal of Subharti University www.subharti.org or you can visit the Subharti University Admission article for more information.
Delhi University BA Admission 2023
The University of Delhi is a governmental, educational institution providing a wide variety of programs to learners. There are various specializations available in the Bachelor of Arts. For some specializations of BA at DU, merit scores are taken into account, whereas for some, it is entrance test-based. Students who have pass-outs 12th shall be eligible to opt for BA from Delhi University. Aspirants can fill in the BA Admission form online mode.
Coming to the DU BA Admission 2023 fee will vary according to the merit & entrance-based course. For Merit-based courses, the general applicants will have to pay Rs. 250/- and for the reserved category, it is Rs. 100/- For entrance-based BA courses, non-reserved aspirants pay Rs. 750/- whereas reserved entrants will pay Rs. 300/- For more information related to Admission, Visit Delhi University Admission.
BA Admission in IGNOU
IGNOU BA Admission is going on for the 2023 session. The university offers BA programs in various specializations. To apply for admission, candidates must pass the 12th examination with at least 40-45% marks from a recognized board in India. IGNOU charges 7,200 Indian rupees for BA programs. The best part of pursuing BA admission from IGNOU is candidates can skip daily classes.
IGNOU Distance BA Course Table
|Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Approvals||UGC-DEB, AICTE, NAAC|
|Duration||Duration is 3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Salary||INR 4.2 LPA|
Singhania University BA Admission
Singhania University aims to provide high-quality education to students by offering degree programs. Bachelor of Arts (BA) is one of the popular programs available for learners. This course is designed for those who have studied Class 12th from a valuable board. BA Admission is given on the basis of marks scored in the last qualifying exam (10+2).
Apart from this, Singhania University facilitates students to fill in the application form online. One can register and pay the sum of Rs.500/- as an application fee. For this, students need to visit Singhania University’s website.
BA Admission 2023: Entrance Exam
BA Admission 2023 is based on the evaluation of marks from the last qualifying level. Some top institutions in India enroll students who have cleared state, national, or institute-level examinations.
Before applying for any BA course, check if the institution requires qualifying examination marks. Some institutions conduct their own institute-level entrance examinations, and some universities accept state or national examinations.
To be accepted in the entrance examination, students must meet the eligibility criteria. Check the eligibility criteria in this article. Some top BA Entrance Exam are given below:
- BHU UET
BA Admission 2023: Entrance Exam Syllabus
Applicants who want to sit for the BA Entrance Exam must start their preparation now. The entrance examination syllabus varies from subject to subject. Below are some of the common topics in the qualifying examinations:
- General Knowledge
- Population and Climate Change
- The Human Body and Common Disease
- Comprehensive Ability
- Indian politics
- History and Indian Culture
- Mental Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Environmental studies
BA Specialization, Eligibility & Fees
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||12th||3 Years||Rs 29675/-|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||Rs 29075/-|
|BA (Home Science)||Rs 29450/-|
|BA Fine Arts||Rs 29475/-|
|BA (Visual Communication)||Rs 29650/-|
|BA (Hindi)||Rs 29428/-|
|BA (English)||Rs 29295/-|
|BA (Public Relations)||Rs 29300/-|
|BA (Geography)||Rs 29528/-|
|BA (Home Management)||Rs 29500/-|
|BA (Economics)||Rs 29550/-|
Frequently Asked Questions About BA Admission 2023
Question 1: What are the admission criteria for the BA program?
Answer: Many Institutes in India allow admission to BA programs by merit in the 12th class.
Question 2: What is the last date for BA Admission 2023?
Answer: Students can now enroll in BA program at cuet.samarth.edu.in till 6 May 2023.
Question 3: Name some top government colleges for BA courses.
Answer: JNU, Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia & more are the top government colleges for BA courses.
Be the first to leave a review.