BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA fine arts is a bachelor-level degree program. The candidates allot a minimum period of 3 years and the maximum time given by the university is 60 months. There are many universities all across the Indian map offering admission in BA Fine Arts degree programs. Candidates can apply for the admissions online if they want to registers for the grant of access. Admissions are offered by the institute once or twice a year. In these courses, students make a better career for their interests, and it is a natural-based program that sets the different types of creative images to think your minds.
A degree of BA in Fine Arts is now elementary to get through distance education. In This course, distance education has 06 semesters and a duration of 03 years. There is a variety of topics in a fine arts program. Students learn art history, performing arts and photography, sculpture, art criticism & theory, pottery, digital art, drawing, and painting.
A bachelor’s degree in fine arts is a graduate degree program. The applicants are granted a minimum of three years and a max of sixty months by the university.
- Amity University, Lucknow, offers admission to the Bachelor of Fine Arts program. Students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- PDM University, Haryana, invites admission to BA Fine Arts program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||BA Fine Arts Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10971 – INR 21252/ Year|
|Duration||1 – 3 Years|
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2021-22
A Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) is a customary undergraduate degree for college students within the US and Canada seeking a gifted education within the visual or performing arts. Firstly, students need to know about the admission criteria; they can get admission quickly if candidates are eligible. Students can take admission by the online/Offline process. The School of Open Learning (SOL) is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. As a Distance learning educational institute in 1962.
The former name for this school is “School of correspondence Courses and Continuing Education.”Due to the number of students learning in this university, it has become one of the largest universities in India, with over 10 lakh (1million) candidates. Approximately more than 1.8 lakh students enrolled yearly based in this institute. This institute is famous for many UG and PG Courses. It affiliates with “The University of Delhi.” It is located in New Delhi, India.
Key features for BA Fine Arts
When it confirms a student is eligible, they will then fill the form. Students must complete all the steps of registration before the deadline.
- Some universities offer admittance based upon the merit of marks of candidates in the FSC level board exams. A candidate’s admissions are based upon the value of effects in the entrance test for all other universities.
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts is a 1 to 3-year undergraduate arts and craft degree. It provides education in different areas such as Art Teacher, Writer, Fine Artist, Art Director, Actor, Craft Artist or Fine Artist, Multimedia Artist, Art Director, Art Teacher, Writer, etc.
- BA Fine Arts Distance course is an exciting course to learn about the art and craft, this course can be possible in 3 years, and one of the best quality of this course student can apply for this course in regular and distance mode. Some universities are also providing an integrated course in Fine Art.
- The top recruiting areas for BA in Fine Arts professionals are Film, Design, Theatre, Animations, Teaching, etc. They can perform roles such as Visual Designer, Art Teacher, Fine Artist, Painter, Editor and Art Critic, etc.
- The average annual salary of BA Fine Arts starts from 03 to 06 lakh per annum.
- The students who want to do higher education in Fine Arts can get admission in PG course after BA in Fine Arts. After a bachelor’s in Fine Arts, the program is MA in Fine Arts, MSc, etc.
A student can pursue a BA Fine Arts degree if s/he has passed 10+2 class and entry exam with enough marks.
- The candidates who have a valid certification of passing 10+2 level qualifying exams from any recognized Indian board can apply for admissions if they successfully score 50% marks in these exams. Access to BA Fine Arts grants on an entrance basis, and some institutes give entry based on merit.
- The entrance exams for BA Fine Arts admission are DUET, BHU, JMI, UET, AMU, etc.
- The course fees of BA Fine Arts Ranging from Rs 01 Lac to 03 Lac per year. This program taught in offline and Distance Learning modes.
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 10,971 – INR 21,252/ Year).
Advantages of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
There are various advantages linked to BA Fine Arts Distance Education given as:
- A student can get a degree from anywhere in the world.
- Distance learning saves your cost of study that is higher for regular courses.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Composition Painting||Graphics Printmaking|
|Portrait Painting||Aesthetics 1|
|Illustrations||Methods & Materials|
|Methods & Materials 1||Environmental Education|
|Poster Design||Magazine Advertisement|
|Press Advertisement||Methods & Materials|
|Portrait Painting||Ceramics & Molds|
|Composition Painting 3|
|Indian Aesthetic, Portrait Painting|
|Methods & Materials 2|
BA Fine Arts More Universities
- Dibrugarh University
- Gauhati University
- Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University
- Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University
- Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya
- Madhabdev University
- Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya
Top University & Fee
|Kumar Bhaskar||3 years||25450|
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya||3 years||25475|
|Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University||3 years||25425|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
BA Fine Arts Job Areas
- Decoration Companies
- Event Management Companies
- Academic Institutes
- Art Galleries
- Retail Sales Executive
- Art Liaison Officer
- Academic Research Editor
- Flash Animator
- Art Teacher
- Assist. Lecturer
- Graphic Designer
List of Universities or Colleges
- NIMS University
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- Integral University
More BA Courses, Eligibility & Fee
The education I connect with has a broad extent of courses and colleges under it in the light of UGC. Colleges are working with the education Iconnect to provide instruction in India and worldwide.
|BA (Hindi)||1 to 3 Years||INR 10971 – INR 21252/ Year|
|BA (English)||3 Years||INR 10971 – INR 21252/ Year|
|BA (Political Science)||3 to 6 Years||INR 10971 – INR 21252/ Year|
|BA (History)||1 to 3 Years||INR 10971 – INR 21252/ Year|
|BA (Economics)||1 to 3 Years||INR 10971 – INR 21252/ Year|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||4 Year s||INR 10971 – INR 21252/ Year|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||3 to 6 Years||INR 10350 – INR 20500/ Year|
|BA (Geography)||3 Years||INR 11000 – INR 15000/ Year|
|BA (Home Management)||1 to 3 Years||INR 10500 – INR 18000/ Year|
|BA (Home Science)||1 to 3 Years||INR 12500 – INR 24000/ Year|
|BA (Visual Communication)||1 to 3 Years||INR 12000 – INR 25000/ Year|
|BA (Hospitality Management)||1 to 3 Years||INR 11500 – INR 21500/ Year|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||1 to 3 Years||INR 10500 – INR 22400/ Year|
|BA (Computer Science)||1 to 3 Years||INR 11000 – INR 23400/ Year|
|BA (Computer Applications)||1 to 3 Years||INR 11500 – INR 22000/ Year|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)||1 to 3 Years||INR 15500 – INR 24300/ Year|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||1 to 3 Years||INR 12500 – INR 24500/ Year|
|BA (JMC )||1 to 3 Years||INR 13000 – INR 19000/ Year|
|BA (Human Rights)||1 to 3 Years||INR 12000 – INR 20500/ Year|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 to 6 Years||INR 12500 – INR 15000/ Year|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 to 6 Years||INR 11500 – INR 23450/ Year|
|BA (Public Relations)||3 to 6 Years||INR 12500 – INR 21500/ Year|
|BA (Rural Development)||3 to 6 Years||INR 13500 – INR 23500/ Year|
|BA (Fashion Design)||3 to 6 Years||INR 13000 – INR 22500/ Year|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||3 to 6 Years||INR 11500 – INR 21000/ Year|
|BA (Human Resource Management)||3 to 6 Years||INR 10500 – INR 21500/ Year|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 to 6 Years||INR 11500 – INR 24500/ Year|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this BA Fine Arts Distance Education or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Q: Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year-wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.