BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA in Foreign Trade aims to develop goods and services and capital across foreign countries. This course syllabus contains India’s Foreign Trade, Basics of International Trade, Export Logistics, Export Documentation, and Procedure, etc. The Indian Institute of Commerce & Trade (IICT) is an autonomous university established in 1997 by the organization registered by the government under S. R. Act 1860.
The university was a non-profit and built for social and educational development. The IICT provides scholarships and fee concessions that vary from 10% to 100% to the specific segment. It recognizes distance education sources from the government of India, AICTE, UGC, and DEB. One of the best institutes of this country ranked in the top 50 best unis in 2007 in Asia. The goal of the list is to provide quality education. It offers various programs, including Management Courses, Tourism, Foreign Trade, and every Science and Arts field.
BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Foreign Trade|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 13,000 -30,000 INR|
|Support||00786-2004-786 (Whatsapp Only)|
BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Admission 2021-22
BA course helps develop human resources and extend the reach of higher education. The BA in Foreign Trade and Practice is a 3 years UG program in Foreign Management of Trade. The program is offered in part-time and regular mode. Candidates can get admission in these fields. It is a 3 years UG program. Students who pass the 10+2 in any recognized boards apply to this course. Admission is available online/offline mode. Many Universities take admission based on merit.
- If you have been given the 12th class education, you can apply for a BA in Foreign Trade and Practice program. This course is offered at both public and private colleges in India.
- The admissions of BA in Foreign Trade and Practice is based on merit, and some institutes also conduct entrance exams for it. The minimum 45% marks in the 12th class are required to fill the application form of BA FTP.
- The cost of learning BA in Foreign Trade and Practice ranges from 25K to 5 lakh.
- It is essential to have completed a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field, especially a dedicated bachelor’s degree in business studies, for at least two years.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
According to the university, BA Foreign Trade Practice Total fees are INR 13,000 – INR 30,000/ year.
The average starting salary offered to BA FTP graduates starts from INR 03 lakh to 08 lakh per annum.
Top Colleges in India
- University of Calicut
- M.J.P Rohikhand University
Employment Area/Job Type
- Business Analyst
- Tax Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Operation Management
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Budget Analyst
- Equity Research Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
Suggested Universities List for BA Programs
- National Law University and Judicial Academy
- Rabindranath Tagore University
- Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
- Tezpur University
- The Assam Kaziranga University
- The Assam Royal Global University
- Amity University
- Aryabhatta knowledge University
Top Univesities & Fees
|Sri Venkateswara Vedic University,||3 years||INR 24650|
|Sri Venkateswara University||3 years||INR 24625|
|Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning||3 years||INR 24600|
|Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam||3 years||INR 24575|
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University||3 years||INR 24550|
|Saveetha Amaravati University||3 years||INR 24525|
|Rayalaseema University||3 years||INR 24500|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th