BA Hindi Admission 2021-22: BA is an undergraduate course. The total time of the degree is for two years. The essential requirement for the Degree Program is at least inter (12 years) education. Hindi is one of the eldest languages. Nowadays its importance has been increasing day by day. Many universities offer admission for BA Hindi courses.
The information on the Hindi Language has helped promote Hindi Culture. It helps boost our language among young people as statistics show that the youth population in India covers 70%. It shows that understanding of Hindi language is fundamental. This course shall help boost the Hindi culture. This program helps to reduce the post-colonial effects on language.
- 16 October 2021: Uttarakhand’s BFIT Group of Institutions offers a BA Hindi program for the session 2021. Students looking for admission to the Bachelor of Arts program in Hindi can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 16 October 2021: Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai, invites application forms for admission to various UG/PG courses. Students interested in the BA Hindi program can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BA Hindi Highlights
|Course Name||BA Hindi|
|Number of Universities||Over 300|
|Job Profiles||Editor, Proofreader, Writer, Researcher, etc.|
|Examination Type||Semester /Year-wise|
|Eligibility for the program||10+2 examination with Hindi|
|Duration of the program||3 years|
|Average Tuition Fee||INR 8,000 – INR 25,000|
|Average Salary||INR 1.20 lac to 2.40 LPA|
BA Hindi Admission 2021-22
BA Hindi is an undergraduate program having two years of duration. The basic requirements for the program are to have basic knowledge of Hindi. The course helps to boost up the culture of Hindi.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Students who have completed 10+2 Education are eligible to get admission in the BA Hindi.
- The admissions of BA in Hindi program are offered in various public and private institutes of the country. The entries are merit-based or direct, and some colleges also offer this program through conducting entrance exams. The famous entrance exam conducted for BA Hindi admissions is DUET, BHU UET, JNUEE, etc. The suggested university for admission in BA Hindi is the JNU.
- For the entrance exam of BA Hindi, the recommended books are Hindi Sahitya and Hindi Kavya.
- Should have 12 years of Education with at least 45% marks. And Should be able to pass the entry test of the university.
- After graduation in BA Hindi, the advanced courses are MA in Hindi, MSc Hindi, etc.
- The course fee of BA Hindi is starting from 8K to 25K rupees per annum. That is affordable to needy students. Many colleges of BA Hindi are offering scholarships for disadvantaged students.
Aspirants who have complete 12th class are best suitable to get admission to the course. It is a course offered in many private and public universities and colleges in India.
The famous exams conducted to provide admission in BA Hindi are JNUEE, DUET, and BHU UET.
NIMS, MKU, and Subharti University are offering admission in BA Hindi in the distance learning program.
The Job prospects and career options for the BA Hindi course are Hindi Translator, Interpreter, Part-Time Teacher, Hindi officer, Customs Service Associate, etc.
The average starting salary of BA Hindi graduates is INR 1.20 lac to 2.40 LPA.
BA Hindi University & Fees
|Al-Karim University||3 years||26425|
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||3 years||26450|
|Amity University||3 years||26475|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26550|
Syllabus and Course Description
The syllabus shall be divided into two years. In the first year, the courses the following courses shall be taught
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical ability
- Applied Grammar
- Linguistic behaviors
- History of Hindi literature
- Historian Novel
- the ideology of Modern Languages
- Social changes
After completion of the degree, you shall be able to gather jobs as a
- Curriculum designer
BA Universities List
- Kalinga University
- Maharishi University of Management and Technology
- MATS University
- O.P. Jindal University
- Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University
- Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University
- Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)
BA Hindi Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Communicative Skills||Reading Literature|
|Critical reasoning, writing, and presentation||Readings on Indian constitution, Secularism, and sustainable environment|
|Communication skills in other languages||Translation and communication in Hindi|
|Prose and One-act Plays||Translation-Theory and Practice|
|History of Hindi Literature (Adikal and Madhyakal)||History of Hindi Literature (Adhunik Kal-Gadya)|
|Hindi Literature in Kerala||The literature of Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam (Hindi Translations)|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Literature and contemporary issues||History and philosophy of science|
|Literature in other languages||Culture and civilization|
|General Informatics and Computer Application in Hindi||Drama and Theatre in Hindi|
|Applied Grammar||Perspectives of Humanities and Languages and Methodology|
|History of Hindi Literature (Adhunik Kal-Padya)||Correspondence and Secretarial Practice in Hindi|
|Comparative Literature||Environmental Studies|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Linguistics||Modern Poetry in Hindi|
|Contemporary Hindi Literature||Novel and Short stories in Hindi|
|Indian Literary Thoughts||History of Hindi Language|
|Poetry (Ancient and Medieval); Prosody and Poetics||Western Literary Thoughts|
|Open course Spoken Hindi/Business Hindi/Interpretation||Elective course Journalism and Mass Communication/Folk Literature/Radio Broadcasting|
|Project – Literary Translation||Project-Literary Translation|
BA Course Specialization, Eligibility & Fees
|BA (Hindi)||12th||3 years||Rs 26428|
|BA (English)||12th||3 Years||Rs 26275|
|BA (Economics)||12th||3 years||Rs 26550|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||12th||3 Years||Rs 26675|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||12th||3 years||Rs 26075|
|BA (Geography)||12th||3 Years||Rs 26528|
|BA (Home Management)||12th||3 years||Rs 26500|
|BA (Home Science)||12th||3 years||Rs 26450|
|BA Fine Arts||12th||3 years||Rs 28475|
|BA (Visual Communication)||12th||3 years||Rs 28650|
|BA (Public Relations)||12th||3 Years||Rs 28300|
|BA (Rural Development)||12th||3 Years||Rs 26628|
|BA (Fashion Design)||12th||3 Years||Rs 26150|
Be the first to leave a review.