BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA Hindi programs are approved by the UGC/DEB. The candidates of this course can get many job opportunities in the government and private sectors. They can perform their role as a content writer, Hindi officers, data entry operators, and consultants. Subharti University, MKU University, and NIMS University are offering the distance BA education mode. Most of the universities have established placement cells.
BA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Hindi Distance Education|
|Fee Structure||INR 11000 – INR 21000 / Year|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2021-22
BA Courses are available in various types Hindi, English, Economics, Geography, and technical studies for one year of graduation. BA Hindi distance education is open for batch apply online Students can take admission through an online/ Offline process depends on the university.
(12th Pass with 45% marks) Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi can be gained by anyone who has passed their twelve years of education from a known institution board of Science, Arts or Commerce.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Approx. Fee Structure
According to the university, the fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 11000 – INR 21000 / Year).
Benefits of BA Hindi Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance BA education program allows their candidates to study at their fixed time. This education course has no particular timetable.
- Low fee cost: It has a very low fee structure, between INR 11,000 to INR 21,000 for the full degree. The candidates can purchase this course easily. The fee of the distance BA program is comparatively lower than the regular BA course.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates can work in different NGOs simultaneously to earn along with this program. The distance does not allow their candidates to leave their current schedule.
- Online lectures: The students can get all information about the course-related in the online process. The students can take classes at home. They can submit their papers online.
Career after BA Hindi Distance Education
The BA Hindi program has many opportunities for a candidate like higher studies. The student can also choose a career like Philosopher, Public Relation Officer, teaching field, Educationist, Historian, Sociologist, politics, and government services.
Our Credential which makes Distance Education different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Various virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depending on university rules.
BA Hindi Job Areas
- Language Departments
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Offices
- Proof Reading
- News & Media
BA Hindi Job Types
- Customer Service Associate
- Content Writer
- Data Entry Operator
- Sales Coordinator (with Hindi)
- Hindi Officer
- Part-Time Trainer
- Teacher & Home Teacher
- Hindi Translator
BA Hindi Syllabus
|History of Hindi Language||Translation in Hindi|
|Scriptwriting and Dialogue writing in Hindi||Literary Criticism|
|History of Hindi Literature||Modern Poetry in Hindi|
|Hindi Poetry through the ages||Creative Writing in Hindi|
|Creative Writing in Hindi||Hindi Language and Society|
|Hindi Prose and Essay||Hindi Novel and its development|
|Hindi Language Teaching||Translation Literature in Hindi|
|Popular Literature in Hindi|
BA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BA (English)||12th||3 Years||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Political Science)||12th||3 to 6 Years||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (History)||12th||1 to 3 Years||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Journalism)||12th||1 to 3 Years||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Economics)||12th||1 to 3 Years||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||12th||4 Year s||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||12th||3 to 6 Years||INR 10350 – INR 21390/ Year|
|BA (Geography)||12th||3 Years||INR 12282 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Home Management)||12th||1 to 3 Years||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Home Science)||12th||1 to 3 Years||INR 12282 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA Fine Arts||12th||1 to 3 Years||INR 10971 – INR 21252 / Year|
|BA (Visual Communication)||12th||1 to 3 Years||INR 10281 – INR 21735 / Year<|
BA Hindi Distance Education University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Subharti University Admission||3 Years||33,745|
|Jaipur National University Admission||3 Years||33,980|
|MKU University Admission||3 Years||33,235|
|Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission||3 Years||33,750|
|NIMS University Admission||3 Years||33,450|
|Kalinga University Admission||3 Years||33,435|
|Jammu Kashmir Distance University Admission||3 Years||33,525|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, These Universities are approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. And also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th