BA History Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Admission to programme like Bachelor of Arts in History through distance education are open two times a year. Universities admit students for this program through merit in the 10+2 examination.
BA is a graduation-level course approved by UGC and DEB. It is offered by famous Universities like Karnataka Open University, Allahabad, Calicut, and Tamilnadu University. This course is related to the study of past and history education. After this course, students can grab jobs in Public Administration, Social work, historians, Archaeology, research, and teaching. They also get a good salary with these jobs.
Do you think that BA History Distance Education is a valid course?
BA history Hons is a legitimate course because one can take the course independently and take online classes anytime they wish. It is also possible to search for an in-depth understanding of the subject online or watch the videos until they can comprehend the subject.
BA in History through distance education is suitable since it requires more theoretical understanding than actual knowledge. You must read about historical places, people, and conflicts. To do this, you need to read various books and research papers. History is more about reading and learning new things about the past of Indian and the globe. One can look up a comprehensive overview of the subject on the internet.
What Are The Benefits Of An Distance BA In History?
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The major advantages of a distance bachelor in the field of History are that it’s as many as it’s comfortable and informative online It is:
- Learning online for a Bachelor’s degree in History Distance Education can save lots of time since one can attend classes whenever they like.
- Online classes are ideal for professionals who work as they don’t need to take eight hours of class every day by taking a break from their work. Professionals who work can take the BA in History Distance Education online without taking a break from their work.
- Students those are looking for government jobs
- online courses are the best way students can continue prepared for competitive examinations and a BA in History Distance Education Course can be done while doing that.
- BA of History Distance Education also helps students prepare for examinations, syllabus for competitive exams and distance education both match with each other
- Online classes are very comfortable and flexible since one can attend them without being interrupted, and it is also cheaper. BA in History Distance Education is basically cost-effective.
BA History Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BA History|
|Duration||1 to 3 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB
BA History Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Online education has an extensive spectrum to serve the education system while students stay at home or work. The advantage of the internet has brought about a significant change in all fields of life. The course is easy to study from anywhere, so this course is valid for distance education. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
Interested students can apply for the preferred program provided by the university through online mode. For this, they have to log on to the university’s official website and register themselves. Then they can fill the application form online way. After completing the duly filled application form, they have to print out and submit it to the main university campus along with the required documents and application fee.
BA History Distance Education makes it easier to get a bachelor in arts degree in India as well as Dubai, Oman & Kuwait. Thus, History courses provide analysis, writing, and analytical skills necessary for fulfilling careers. Graduates with a degree in history usually become educators themselves and teach in elementary faculties, secondary faculties, also post-secondary establishments.
On the far side of teaching, historians additionally work as researchers in museums and native historical organizations that take care of cultural resources management and historic preservation and build valuable contributions to government and personal assume tanks. These programs get admission to any streams to pass students and BA programs related to more specializations such as Arts and Science streams.
BA History Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The criteria for eligibility required for BA with a major in History (history Honors) is simple in that one must be fascinated by the subject of History.
- Students who have passed their Intermediate exam (10+2) with a 50% score from an accredited education board are eligible to pursue the at a distance. History.
- 10+2 passes out in any stream. You can be used to pursue the BA to study History.
- Students who are interested in art at the intermediate level can also take this BA in History course.
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 10281 – INR 20562/ Year).
BA History Distance Education Features
A history degree is an excellent preparation for journalists, ad writers, editors, and anyone fascinated by manufacturing transmission materials and documentaries. Historians have appreciated careers as data managers likewise archivists, records managers, and librarians. Online learning has revealed the secret of making study easier and makes it possible to achieve a further goal easily and quickly.
- The students who want to raise their educational skills for a better future can go through distance education.
- Education is an extensively effective source of learning that helps enhance the skills and remove desperation from the student’s mind.
- Therefore, the users can get a bachelor’s degree in India according to their feasibility at any time and anyplace.
Advantages of BA History Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: It is the benefit of this course for students to get admission with their plan. There is no timetable for this course.
- Low Cost: It is a short course of about 3 years with 10,000 to 20,000 fees every year in India.
- Earn while learn: Students can earn by writing content on history and do part-time jobs. During learning their experience increased, and they can do a perfect job in India or any foreign country after this course.
- Digital Classes: This course is offered online and offline in several universities in India.
University/Colleges For BA History Distance/Correspondence
- NIMS University
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- Integral University
Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material, and Support also.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rule.
- Research Centres
- Radio Channels
- Survey Offices
- Preservation Departments
- UPSC Jobs
- Historical Parks
- Archaeology & Archives
- Librarian & Library Systems Analyst
- Research Assistant
- Records Manager
- Curator & Guide
- Information Manager
- Documentation Specialist
- Online Search Specialist
BA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BA (Hindi)||12th||3 Years||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (English)||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Political Science)||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Journalism)||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Economics)||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||INR 10350 – INR 21390/ Year|
|BA (Geography)||INR 12282 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Home Management)||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA (Home Science)||INR 12282 – INR 20562 / Year|
|BA Fine Arts||INR 10971 – INR 21252 / Year|
|BA (Visual Communication)||INR 11661 – INR 21735 / Year|
|BA (Hospitality Management)||INR 10350 – INR 20631 / Year|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||INR 11661 – INR 19527 / Year|
|BA (Computer Science)||INR 11040 – INR 22080 / Year|
|BA (Computer Applications)||INR 11661 – INR 22770 / Year|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)||INR 12765 – INR 23460 / Year|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||INR 11661 – INR 22080 / Year|
|BA (JMC )||INR 13041 – INR 24702 / Year|
|BA (Human Rights)||INR 11868 – INR 22425 / Year|
|BA (Mathematics)||INR 12972 – INR 23805 / Year|
|BA (Physical Education)||INR 11730 – INR 22770 / Year|
|BA (Public Relations)||INR 11040 – INR 22080 / Year|
|BA (Rural Development)||INR 22080 – INR 22425 / Year|
|BA (Fashion Design)||INR 11730 – INR 22770 / Year|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||INR 10695 – INR 21735 / Year|
|BA (Human Resource Management)||INR 11040 – INR 22770 / Year|
|BA (Public Administration)||INR 11385 – INR 21873 / Year|
Note: The above mentioned fees may vary from university to university. Students are requested to verify the course fees from the desired university before taking admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, as well as other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.