BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA hospitality management program is a course related to managing the operation process and event managing in hospitality and nursing homes. It has a duration of 3 years in this course. Candidates learn the different subjects of BA with Hotel Administration, Hotel Management, Hotel & Tourism Management in this course. This course is offline and online provided by the Universities of India to the students that have to get a minimum of 45 % marks in intermediate classes. It is approved by DEB and UGC levels.
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Highlights:
|Course Name||BA Hospitality Management Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10350 – Rs 20631/ Year|
|Duration||1 To 3 Year|
A student can check easily BA Hospitality Management Distance Education, eligibility, fee structure, and more information check from the upper table:
BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Hospitality Management programs facilitate students to learn to work a hospitality-oriented business, event management, environment and location selection, exhibitions management. A beginner program or position is needed of scholars to graduate; all the UG (undergraduate)/PG (Postgraduate) courses are related to hospitality management, given the bottom of the article.
The Jamia Millia Islamia is a central university based in New Delhi, India. It offers BA degree programs. The motto of the university is “Taught man what he knew not.” It was officially established on October 29, 1920, and was initially set in Aligarh during the British reign. It was then moved to its current location in 1935 in Okhla. And in 1962, it was given deemed status by University Grant Commission. It started its Distance and Open Learning ed system in university in September 2002 with the help and assistance of the Distance Education Council. It is a dual-mode educational institute varying with both regular & distance education and, at the same time, offering various programs in both traditional and distance learning. It is famous for its excellent hospitality.
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. Suppose students want to get online admission mode. In that case, they need to visit the website link, download the application form, fill in all essential details, attach all required documents and demand draft, check it properly, and then click on the submit button.
- Hospitality management has a vast educational and research area to learn and collect knowledge. We know the most significant part of science covered by zoology and botany science; compared to other parts of science, we have lots of things to learn in hospitality. BA Hospitality offers various and more knowledge about hospitality.
- Hospital Management Is the Academic Learn of the Hospital industry. A degree offers in the course of Hospitality management is often conferred by either a university college dedicated to the learning department of hospitality management or a business school with a department in hospitality management studies.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Anyone who has pursued an education at the intermediate level and wants to study further can apply for BA HM. BA Hospitality Management is for all those aspirants interested in making their future in the management discipline.
- 50% marks in the 12th, then get enrolled.
- Must attach a CV and essential documents.
- The admissions offering scheme is sometimes direct and, in most cases, through entrance exam scores. This course’s entrance exams are UPSEE BMHCT, AIMA UGAT, IIHM ECHAT, IHM, BIT BMHCT, and NCHMCT JEE.
- Depending on India’s different institutes, the average admissions fee ranges from 04 lacs to 06 lacs per year.
The average starting salary is Rs 3 to Rs 6 lacs per year for BA Hospitality Management specialists. The famous recruiting job areas in this stream are Restaurants, Event Managing firms, Resorts, Facility Management Companies, Hotels, etc. The highly reputable jobs for which these are hired are Assistant Food, Catering Manager, Hospitality Executive, Catering Supervisor, Beverage Manager, etc. The mode in which BA Hospitality Management is offered is regular, distance learning, full-time, and part-time.
Benefits of BA Hospitality Management Distance Education:
- Time flexibility: There is no schedule for this course. In India, students learn this course with their plans.
- Low cost: It has 1 to 4 lac admission fees for this complete course in India. And it has a low price of 11000 to 20000 INR per year in India.
- Earn while learning: Candidates can get the best job in hospitality management during this course, and they can also earn money by joining any private agency.
- Digital classes: Students learn different subjects during digital courses. These classes are started from the first semester after admission.
BA in Hospitality Management Universities & Fees:
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Krishna University||3 years||24425|
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Andhra Pradesh||3 years||24450|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth||3 years||24475|
|Rayalaseema University||3 years||24500|
|Saveetha Amaravati University||3 years||24525|
- Spas and Healthcare Sectors
- Event & Facilities Management Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Catering Supervisor & Assistant
- Conference & Events Sales Executive
- Assistant Training Manager
- Hospitality Executive
- Event Manager
- Teaching Associate
- Catering Officer
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Top Distance Education Universities in India:
- NIMS University
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- Integral University
BA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees:
|BA (Hindi)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 10350|
|BA (English)||12th||3 Years||Rs 10545|
|BA (Political Science)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 10740|
|BA (History)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 10935|
|BA (Economics)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 11130|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||12th||4 Year s||Rs 11325|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 11520|
|BA (Geography)||12th||3 Years||Rs 11715|
|BA (Home Management)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 11910|
|BA (Home Science)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 12105|
|BA Fine Arts||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 12300|
|BA (Visual Communication)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 12495|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 12690|
|BA (Computer Science)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 12885|
|BA (Computer Applications)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 13080|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 13275|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 13470|
|BA (JMC )||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 13665|
|BA (Human Rights)||12th||1 to 3 Years||Rs 13860|
|BA (Mathematics)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 14055|
|BA (Physical Education)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 14250|
|BA (Public Relations)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 14445|
|BA (Rural Development)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 14640|
|BA (Fashion Design)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 14835|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 15030|
|BA (Human Resource Management)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 15225|
|BA (Public Administration)||12th||3 to 6 Years||Rs 15420|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- BA Hospitality Management Distance Education Yes, these universities’ degrees are approved for study in India, Abroad, and other world countries.
Q: Can students pay a fee in installment?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or year-wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Q: Is this Degree Approved in the Government or Private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th