BA HR Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Bachelor of Arts in human resource management is approved by UGC and DEB. The entire period of this course is 3 years long-time course in India. The students can work in India and foreign countries after successful completion of this course. BA HRM can be done through distance mode also.
BA HRM program included the knowledge of human rights and laws in a society. Alkarim University, Amity University, and specially AAFT University of arts are the leading Universities in India for these courses.
BA HR Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Human Resource Management|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 11385 – INR 22770/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||3 Year to 6 Year|
BA HR Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Bachelor of Arts in HRM in the discipline is a 3-year course. It is a semester-wise program in India. The students can apply for different social jobs in India after completing this course. It is the course that DEB and UGC India approve. The aspirant of any discipline can apply for the course. After completing the BA, the HR management course can use for many social jobs.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The criteria used for BA HRM admission are 10+2 in any stream but preferably in the Arts stream. The fee for the mentioned course is charged from INR 11000 to INR 23000 approx.
- After completing a BA in HRM, students can study further MA or MBA in Human Resource Management.
- This degree program can be offered in the Distance learning mode for student of far living areas.
- No entrance examinations are conducted for the course.
- For individuals residing in remote locations, this degree program may be provided via distance learning.
The approximate fee for BA HR Management Distance Education is INR 11385 – INR 22770/ Year.
BA HR Management Distance Education Admission Process 2022-23
BA HR Management Distance education Admission is intended for college students needing entry-level positions in human resource management or those already used as human resource managers and seeking certification. Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource provides the fundamental training to the student about handling and managing the human resource. After successfully completing this course there is more job opportunity in the field of management in various organizations.
The most reputable jobs are Human Resource Manager, Employee Benefits Manager, Employee Training Manager, Admin Executive, and Labor Relation officer. A handful of salary offer to employees of HRM is from 03 to 05 lacs per annum. The scope of Human Resource Management is increasing. The famous companies which offer jobs in this area are Deloitte, TCS, Pine Labs, Wipro Limited, KPMG, Cap Gemini, and McKinsey & Company.
Some Popular Career Options
- Employee benefit manager
- Labour relations specialist
- Human resource manager
- Employee training manager
Benefits of BA Human Resource Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is no time schedule for this program. There are different plans for the students and they can study on their own plan.
- Low cost: It is very low-budget course, 11000 to 22000 INR for this course. Indian Universities provide these courses with scholarship plans.
- Earn while learning: The students can work with NGOs during learning and earn money.
- Digital classes: They learn different courses of human rights in Online classes with various subjects.
BA HR Management Syllabus 2022-23
|Business Environment||Managing Customer Value||Managing Change|
|Business and Communications Skills||Accounting and Financial Information||Contemporary Management|
|Computing and IT in the Workplace||Managing Business||People Management Debates|
|Quantitative Skills||Learning Knowledge and Effective Performance||Management Problem-Solving|
|Introduction to Management||Employee Development||Investigations in HRM|
|People Management||Organizational Decisions||Strategic Management|
|Accounting Skills||Delivering Customer Value||Strategic HRM|
|Marketing||Research Methods||International HRM|
|Legal Environment of Business||Employee Relations||Managing People and Performance|
|Introduction to Services Management||Decision-Making||HRM Project|
BA HR Management Distance Education Universities & Fees
|Al-Karim University||3 years||26425|
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||26450|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||26500|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya||26550|
- Local Governments
- Companies & Enterprises
- Computer Systems Design Companies
- Employment Services
- Academic Institutions
- Human Resources Consultant
- Occupational Analyst
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist
- Training and Development Manager
- Employee Welfare Manager
- Employee Benefits Manager
- Labour Relations Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Training Specialist
- Employment Interviewer
BA Course Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BA (Hindi)||12th from any recognised board||3 Years||25000|
|BA (Political Science)||25510|
|BA (Visual Communication)||26020|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||26275|
|BA (Computer Science)||26530|
|BA (JMC )||26785|
|BA (Human Rights)||27040|
|BA (Physical Education)||27550|
|BA (Rural Development)||27805|
|BA (Fashion Design)||28060|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||28315|
|BA (Public Administration)||28570|
Note: The above mentioned fees may vary from university to university. Students are requested to verify the course fees from the desired university before taking admission.
Top BA HR Management Universities
- Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya
- Kalinga University
- Maharishi University of Management and Technology
- MATS University
- O.P. Jindal University
- Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University
- Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University
- Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)
- Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University
- Goa University
- Ahmedabad University
- Anand Agricultural University
- Anant National University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes definitely this course is valid for the government and private sectors.
Yes, Degree offered by both places Approved for a study like India and Abroad.
Students can give exams online and offline as per university.
Yes installment fee was available for this course.
Be the first to leave a review.