BA LLB Admission 2022-23: The Bachelor of Arts in Law and Legislation is a dual degree programme designed for individuals who want to work as lawyers or legal advisors. This course examines the law, articles, and amendments. This curriculum lasts five years.
This course covers a variety of topics, including legal method, introduction to law, contract law, and jurisprudence. Academic success necessitates theoretical knowledge.
The five-year BA LLB programme is divided into ten semesters. During the procedure, candidates may gain knowledge of issues such as consumer protection legislation, criminal law, and so on. BA LLB admission, also known as Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws admission, is a combined curriculum for those wishing to pursue a legal career. It is an excellent subject for law students.
BA LLB Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BA LLB|
|Approval||BAR Council of India|
|Fee Structure||INR 1.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs (Depend on University)|
BA LLB Admission
Administrative Law, International Law, Labor Laws, Tax Laws, Corporate Laws, Civil Law, Criminal Law, Patent Law, and other specialised courses in law are studied by the students. The course work includes not just classroom instruction but also case studies, mock court drills, and other activities. In nature, this course is career orienting. Following completion of the BA LLB programme, there are additional job opportunities in state and federal agencies, as well as working for a private law firm.
A bachelor’s degree in law is known as a BA LLB. The degree takes 5 years to complete, and students will learn everything there is to know about law and history in this discipline. This degree programme is delivered entirely online. Those students who desire to study law will have the possibility to become lawyers and judges after competing in this degree programme. However, due to personal or professional obligations, they are unable to attend classes on campus. Universities are now offering distance education to them, which will be very useful to the candidates since they will not have to leave their jobs; they will be able to acquire their degree while working part-time.
Students can apply for registration using the internet.
Eligibility Criteria For BA LLB Admission
BA LLB academic procedure requires the completion of the 10th and 12th classes from any stream but students need to clear the entrance test which is mandatory for the admissions.
- Those students who have passed their Intermediate or HSC (Higher secondary class) (12th class) examination from a recognized board in any stream are eligible for the course.
- Having 50 % marks in the 10+2 examinations is eligible.
- The candidate will have to clear national and state-level examinations.
BA LLB Admission Fee
The average fee for the BA LLB course is INR 1.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs.
Advantages of BA LLB Admission
- Those students who want to make their career in the administrative departments of the organization are suitable for the course.
- The candidates should have the research skills, reasoning, and argument-making ability should opt for the course. Some other essential skills are writing concisely, confident and persuasive oral communication skills, attention to detail, and drafting formal documents with precision.
- Applicants also possess reasoning and critical judgment skills, formulate sound arguments, lateral thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Those who want to have a Master’s degree and then for further research work also can go for the course.
- BA LLB a degree makes one eligible for appointment in Central Services such as Indian Legal Services through Union Public service Commission (UPSC) on their experience in the field and in State Legal Services through State Public service Commission (SPSC) exams.
- An integrated degree in arts & law provides plenty of career opportunities to the degree holder in various law courts in both Central and State government agencies.
- Acquiring an integrated degree of arts & law provides weapons to the degree holder to fight against social inequalities and crimes.
- The legal profession is lucrative all over the world. Lawyers are held in high esteem in every society.
- BA LLB, a degree, makes one eligible for appointment in the defence services also.
BA LLB Admission Syllabus 2022-23
Various Universities and Colleges prescribe a syllabus of BA LLB admission.
|Subjects of Study|
|Administrative Law||Health Care Law|
|Advocacy Skills||Human Rights Law|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||History (Indian and World History)|
|Banking and Insurance Law||Indirect Taxes|
|Business Law||Intellectual Property Rights|
|Code of Civil Procedure||International Commercial Law|
|Code of Criminal Procedure||International Economic Law|
|Comparative Law||International Humanitarian Law|
|Constitutional Law||International Refugee Law|
|Corporate Law||International Trade Law|
|Criminology||Interpretation of Statutes|
|Drafting and Pleading||Investment and Competition Law|
|English and Legal Language||Labour Law|
|Election Law||Law of Contract|
|Environmental Law||Law of Crimes|
|Environmental Studies||Law of Evidence|
|Family Law||Law of International Organisations|
|Forensic Sciences||Law of Torts and Consumer Protection|
|Law and Technology||Legal Ethics and Court Craft|
|Legal Writing and Research||French/German Language|
BA LLB Admission Colleges
- B.L.S. Institute of Technology Management, Bahadurgarh
- Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law, Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi University – Kerala, Kottayam
- Dhubri Law College, Dhubri
BA LLB Admission Employment Areas
- Private Practice
- Educational Institutes
- Business Houses
- Sales Tax and Excise Departments
- News Channels
- Revenue Department
- State Police Department
- Legal Advisor
- Company Secretary
- Deputy Legal Advisor Advocate
- Assistant Advisor
- District and Sessions Judge
- Law Reporter
- Munsif (Sub-Magistrate)
- Oath Commissioner
- Public Prosecutor
- Law Officer
BA LLB Admission University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Fee (Approx.)||Apply|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University||5 years||INR 1.5 – 5 Lakhs|
|National Law University Delhi||INR 1.5 – 5 Lakhs|
|National Law University Jodhpur||INR 1.5 – 5 Lakhs|
|The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law||INR 1.5 – 5 Lakhs|
|Chanakya National Law University||INR 1.5 – 5 Lakhs|
|National University of Study & Research in Law||INR 1.5 – 5 Lakhs|
Be the first to leave a review.