|University||C.C.S , Shobhit University|
BA LLB is an undergraduate Law professional degree course. This is an integrated course of a five-year duration.
The syllabus of the program covers the study of Arts subjects like History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, etc along with the law and legislature.
The students study about the various specialized courses in law such as Administrative Law, International Law, Labor Laws, Tax Laws, Corporate Laws, Civil law, Criminal law, Patent law, etc.
The BA LLB. The course work includes not only the classroom study but also it includes case studies, mock court drills etc. This course is career orienting in nature.
BA LLB Eligibility
- Those candidates who have passed their Intermediate or H.S.C. (12th class) examination from a recognized board in any stream are eligible for the course.
- Having 50% marks in Intermediate or H.S.C. (12th class) examination are eligible.
BA LLB Syllabus
Syllabus of BA LLB as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
|Subjects of Study|
|Administrative Law||Heath Care Law|
|Advocacy Skills||Human Rights Law|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||History (Indian and World History)|
|Banking and Insurance Law||Indirect Taxes|
|Business Law||Intellectual Property Rights|
|Code of Civil Procedure||International Commercial Law|
|Code of Criminal Procedure||International Economic Law|
|Comparative Law||International Humanitarian Law|
|Constitutional Law||International Refugee Law|
|Corporate Law||International Trade Law|
|Criminology||Interpretation of Statutes|
|Drafting and Pleading||Investment and Competition Law|
|English and Legal Language||Labour Law|
|Election Law||Law of Contract|
|Environmental Law||Law of Crimes|
|Environmental Studies||Law of Evidence|
|Family Law||Law of International Organisations|
|Forensic Sciences||Law of Torts and Consumer Protection|
|Law and Technology||Legal Ethics and Court Craft|
|Legal Writing and Research||French/German Language|
BA LLB Colleges
- B.L.S. Institute of Technology Management, Bahadurgarh
- Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law, Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi University – Kerala, Kottayam
- Dhubri Law College, Dhubri
BA LLB Course Suitability
- Those candidates who want to make their career in the administrative departments of the organization are suitable for the course.
- The candidates should have the research skills, reasoning and argument making ability should opt the course.
- Some other essential skills are ability to write concisely; confident and persuasive oral communication skills; attention to detail and the ability to draft formal documents with precision.
- Applicants also possess reasoning and critical judgement skills; the ability to formulate sound arguments; lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Those who want to have Master degree and then for further research work also can go for the course.
How is BA LLB Course Beneficial?
- BA LLB. degree makes one eligible for appointment in Central Services such as Indian Legal Services through Union Public service Commission (UPSC) on grounds of their experience in the field and also in State Legal Services through State Public service Commission (SPSC) exams.
- An integrated degree in arts & law provides plenty of career opportunities to the degree holder in various courts of law, in both Central and State government agencies.
- Acquiring an integrated degree of arts & law provides weapons to the degree holder to fight against all types of social inequalities and crimes.
- Legal profession is a lucrative profession all over the world. Lawyers are held in high esteem in every society.
- BA LLB. degree makes one eligible for appointment in the defence services also.
BA LLB Employment Areas
- Private Practice
- Educational Institutes
- Business Houses
- Sales Tax and Excise Departments
- News Channels
- Revenue Department
- State Police Department
BA LLB Job Types
- Legal Advisor
- Company Secretary
- Deputy Legal AdvisorAdvocate
- Assistant Advisor
- District and Sessions Judge
- Law Reporter
- Munsif (Sub-Magistrate)
- Oath Commissioner
- Public Prosecutor
- Law Officer