BA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA public administration is a UG course with multiple plans. The students that passed the intermediate examination can get admission for this course in India by many universities. Students can get jobs in different private and public sectors after passing this course. Successful candidates can apply for jobs in finance, administration, and structure governance fields, associate degree body Officer, Company Manager, adviser, or professional Manager. It is approved by UGC and DEB level.
BA Public Administration Distance Education Admission is a partner undergrad Public Administration course. In the wake of having total in this course of BPA, there is more occupation alternative in administrative organizations. It opens many job chances for the students.
BA Public Administration Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Public Administration Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 11385- INR 22500/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||3 Year to 6 Year|
A student can check easily BA Public Administration Distance Education Admission, Fees, eligibility, fee structure, and more information check from the upper table:
BA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- BA Public Administration Distance Education Admission is an associate undergraduate Public Administration course. The course contains the study of varied theories of Administration, Public Organizations, Public Services, and therefore the Constitutional framework. a lot of clearly the B.A. (Public Administration) degree course teaches and trains the students in democratic values like equality, justice, security, and order. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
- The Bachelor of Public Administration Distance is one of several level management bachelor degrees That’s training offered in the field of public policy. As well as public management. After having complete in this course of BPA there is more job option is there in governmental agencies, non-governmental organizations, management in hospitals or public consulting in private firms, health institution, school boards, and human resources.
- BA Public Administration Education Distance is three years longer. the schooling fee for the course varies consistently with the University however typically falls within the bracket of 5000 INR to 4 lakh agency for 3 years. the scholars are tutored to require the responsibility of determining the policies and programs of the govt. The period of Bachelor of Arts publicly Administration is 3 years and once it’s passing they need several scopes in varied fields.
- Have you 12th class education? If yes, then you are suitable to get admission in BA Public Administration. The min 50% marks in the XII class is the primary requirement for applying to the BA-PA course.
- The admissions of BA Public Administration are offered in various govt & private institution of the country. Admissions in BA –PA are based on merit in most colleges, but few colleges also conduct entrance exams such as LPUNEST and BHU UET for admissions.
- Do you want to know about the fee of BA Public Administration? If yes, it is affordable. The average fee charged for the BA PA course is starting from INR 1000 to 01 Lakh per annum.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 11385- INR 22500/ Year) according to the university.
The average annual salary offer to such graduates of BA Public Administration is from INR 03 lac to 05 Lac. After completing the BA Public Administration, the further higher studies are MA in PA, MBA, and PGDM, etc.
The employment areas for grads of BA in Public Administration are Business Consultants, administrative officers, social workers, corporate operations Managers, etc.
Benefits of BA Public Administration Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidates can get their plan with their own needs. They can study with their desired plan.
- Low cost: The interested students can enroll in the BA Public Administration course with a 10000 to 23000 INR fees package throughout the state. It has different plans with different costs for every course.
- Earn while learn: Students can do a part-time job in any public agency during this course. In this way, they can earn while their learning process.
- Digital classes: For digital classes, students get their online admission with their plans. They learn about finance and administration courses through online mode.
BA Public Administration Distance Universities & Fees
|Al-Karim University||3 years||26,425|
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||3 years||26,450|
|Amity University||3 years||26,475|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26,500|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26,525|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26,550|
- Corporate Management Offices
- Indian Civil Services
- Police Departments
- Educational Institutes
- Tribal Administration Centres
- Panchayati Raj
- Economic Development Centres
- Land Revenue Departments
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Public Works
- Municipal Bodies
- labor-management Relations Specialist
- Corporate Manager
- Social Worker
- Personnel Management Specialist
- Administrative Officer
- Management Analyst
- Customs Inspector
University or Colleges
- NIMS University
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Integral University
- Jaipur National University
BA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BA Fine Arts||12th||3 Years||25,100|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||12th||3 Years||25,800|
|BA (Visual Communication)||12th||3 Years||25,200|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)||12th||3 Years||25,700|
|BA (Economics)||12th||3 Years||24,500|
|BA (Computer Science)||12th||3 Years||25,500|
|BA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 Years||25,600|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||12th||3 Years||24,700|
|BA (Hospitality Management)||12th||3 Years||25,300|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||12th||3 Years||26,000|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||12th||3 Years||24,600|
|BA (Home Science)||12th||3 Years||25,000|
|BA (Home Management)||12th||3 Years||24,900|
|BA (Geography)||12th||3 Years||24,800|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||12th||3 Years||25,400|
|BA (Fashion Design)||12th||3 Years||25,900|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, BA Public Administration Distance Education offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans- Yes this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th