BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA public relations education is a course of managing leaders’ reputations and great people who are died in the past. BA Public Relations course offers students can learn speeches, writing works, public speakers, and scriptwriting. Each class has its validity for the admission process. It has a duration of 3 to 6 years with 6 to 12 semesters. This course is mainly related to police departments, foreign public relations, and the entertainment industries.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Public Relations Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 11,040 – INR 22,080/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||3 Year to 6 Year|
BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2021-22
This program outlines the assorted varieties, practices, and principles of public relations. It explains strategies to confront issues, exploit opportunities, and address different audiences (employees, communities, investors, consumers, and media) and discuss campaign problems and debates. And manage crises are the central role of the BA Public Relations Distance Education students, where student learn how to write in proper word and use the effective writing to inform the people. Many organizations like print media are using to write over the social topic. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
Ahmedabad University (AU) is a private and non-profit university in Gujarat. It was set in 2009 in Gujarat by the Ahmedabad Education society. It has four schools and four centers with excellent chances for funds. It provides its student liberal education that is focused on research and interdisciplinary learning. It is set up in the central area, which is well known for Ahmedabad University’s location. AU university offers many UG, PG courses, Ph.D. degrees, and BA Public Relations Distance Education courses. The university has made many setups with several universities for their academic development.
- The top recruiting fields for BA Public Relations grads are Hotels, Banks, Political Parties, Police Departments, Foreign Public relations and Entertainment Industries, etc. Such graduates can perform job roles like Development Director, Director External Affairs, Marketing Director and Public relation officer, etc.
- The average starting salary offer to grads of BA Public Relations ranges between Rs 02 lacs to 08 lacs per year. The MA in PR, Ph.D., and M, Phil is higher study courses after completing BA Public Relations graduation.
- Are you interested in getting admission to BA Public Relations? If yes, then you must have 12th class education. Because the 12th class passed with a minimum 45% score, students can apply for this.
- Every year, well-known institutes of India offer admission in BA Public Relations. Entry in this course is granted on a merit basis. Few institutions also conduct an entrance exam for placement in BA-PR.
- The famous entry tests for BA Public Relations are DU-BAEE, JMI-BAET, JNU-BAEE, BHU-BAET, etc.
- If you want to know about BA Public Relations course fees, it ranges from 10,000 to 40,000 per annum.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Fee Structure (Approx):
According To The University, this BA Public Relations Course Approx fee will be (INR 11040 – INR 22080/ Year).
Benefits of BA Public Relations Distance Education
- Time flexibility: They have the time flexibility to get admission because it has no schedule for classes. Students can get their access with their plan.
- Low cost: It has low fees of 11000 to 23000 INR per year in India. Successful students get scholarships from the university.
- Earn while learning: Students can earn money by doing scriptwriting, content writing, and speech writing jobs. These skills are taught in universities and colleges during this course. These skills help them to earn money online while learning.
- Digital classes: Students can get the digital courses of BA courses online. Many systems are provided them online mode.
Top Universities & Fees
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||84410|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||84165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||83920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||83675|
|O.P. Jindal University||3 years||83430|
|Goa University||3 years||84655|
|Ahmedabad University||3 years||84900|
BA Public Relations Syllabus
|Business communication||Financial management|
|Fundamentals of computers||Business organizations|
|Marketing management||Science of human communication|
|Human resource management||–|
|Organizational behavior||Principles of public relations|
|Public relation practices||Corporate Communication|
|Advanced advertising||Copywriting and media planning|
|Research methodology||Event management|
BA Public Relations Job Areas
- Tourism and Travel Industry
- Entertainment Industry
- Police Departments
- Economic Development
- Tourist Agencies
- Educational Institutes
- Consultancy Firms
- Sports Arena
- Indian Civil Services
- Public Works
- International Public Relations
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Research Analyst
- Marketing Communication Specialist
- Communications Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Communications Associate
- Media Relations Officer
- Communications Analyst
- Director of External Affairs
- Development Director
- Communications Manager
- Press Secretary
Top Distance Education Universities in India
BA Specialization & Fees
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||3 Years||25,600|
|BA (Computer Applications)||3 Years||25,900|
|BA (Computer Science)||3 Years||25,400|
|BA (Economics)||3 Years||24,500|
|BA (English)||3 Years||25,800|
|BA (Fashion Design)||3 Years||25,800|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||3 Years||24,800|
|BA (Geography)||3 Years||24,700|
|BA (Hindi)||3 Years||25,100|
|BA (History)||3 Years||25,700|
|BA (Home Management)||3 Years||25,300|
|BA (Home Science)||3 Years||26,000|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||3 Years||25,500|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||3 Years||25,500|
|BA (Hospitality Management)||3 Years||24,900|
|BA (Human Resource Management)||3 Years||25,500|
|BA (Political Science)||3 Years||25,200|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 Years||25,360|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th