BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA rural development is an art stream course in India. The students learn arts subjects and language courses during this course. After this course, they can work for Rural Development, Development and Growth concepts, Education in Rural Areas, RD institutions and their strategies, etc. The successful candidates get a salary of 2 Lac to 8 Lac after their graduation. UGC and DEB approve the BA Rural Development program. The students can complete this course in the duration of 3 to 6 years. Universities offer this course in both online and offline modes.
BA rustic improvement is a craftsmanship stream course in India. They can work for Rural Development, Development and Growth ideas, Education in Rural Areas, RD establishments and their procedures, and so on after this course. Intermediate passed students are capable of this course and get affirmation.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Rural Development Distance Education|
|Fee Structure||INR 12765- INR 22425/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Duration||3 Year to 6 Year|
BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- BA Rural Development Admission focuses on strengthening rural economies and social structures to market money independence and improved the quality of life for rural communities.
- University given the application process is both online and offline mode the student is interested in which mode you want to take admission from this university. If a student wants to take the admission process online the student can visit the university official website and filled the all required and correct information in form of admission and if wish to apply the application offline student can visit the university admission office and get the form and filled all information which is a need and submit the application form from itself in office.
- The 10+2 education passed students are eligible to apply for BA in Rural Development course. The admissions of BA Rural Developments are offered every year.
- BA in Rural Development course admissions is granted on a merit basis or entrance exam score basis. Well, known entrance exams conducted for BA-RD admissions are DU BAET, JMIET, BHU-BAET, IIRM-BAET, etc.
- The academic fees for BA in Rural Development course is ranging between INR 10,000 to 50,000 per year.
- The average annual salary of BA Rural Development graduates ranges between INR 2,00,000 to 8,00,000 lac per annum.
- MA in RD, MBA, M.Phil, and Ph.D. are advanced/higher studies after completing the BA in Rural Development course.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
There is no exact fee, but it will be approx (INR 12765- INR 22425/ Year) per university.
Benefits of BA Rural Development Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is much time for students to apply for admission because in India there is no schedule for learning this course.
- Low cost: This course is divided into 6 semesters and Universities get fees between the range of 10,000 to 50,000 per year in India. A scholarship system is also available for successful candidates for this program.
- Earn while learn: During this course, students can find a good part-time job during learning. They can earn online by creating assignments.
- Digital classes: Digital classes help the students to learn all the online programs. In online classes, they can learn about different rural skills.
BA Rural Development Universities & Fees
|Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University||3 years||25425|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada||3 years||24350|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University||3 years||24200|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||25350|
BA Rural Development Job Areas
In India, most of the villages are having poor-socio economic conditions, and the government of India is taking every step to develop the economic condition of people living in rural areas.
- Sampoorna Grammena Rozgar Yojna
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna
- National Food for Work Programme
- Research Head
- Marketing & Sales Manager
- Sugar Analyst
- Area Executive
Top Distance Education Universities in India
BA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BA (English)||12th||3 Years||25600|
|BA (Political Science)||12th||3 Years||25900|
|BA (History)||12th||3 Years||25400|
|BA (Visual Communication)||12th||3 Years||24500|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||12th||3 Years||25800|
|BA (Computer Science)||12th||3 Years||26800|
|BA (JMC )||12th||3 Years||24800|
|BA (Human Rights)||12th||3 Years||24700|
|BA (Mathematics)||12th||3 Years||25100|
|BA (Physical Education)||12th||3 Years||25700|
|BA (Fashion Design)||12th||3 Years||25300|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||12th||3 Years||26000|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: BA Rural Development is approved by UGC/DEB and the government of India. That Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, This BA Rural Development Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India or Abroad.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode.
Ans: 4 Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment. If a student is facing a problem with that.
Be the first to leave a review.