BA Sociology Admission 2021: It is a 3 -year program. It is an undergraduate program. The program is for those that have completed their 10+2. They can be of any stream. Though the BA programs are for art students. Anybody can opt for them. It is both an Honors program and a course. It makes one eligible for further Masters degrees. One will have sufficient knowledge after this course. The syllabus would be covering all aspects of Sociology.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- To be eligible for BA Sociology, one has to:
- Pass their 10+2 from a recognizable board
- They must have a merit aggregate score (50%)
- They must have proper documents for admission
- They must clear their entrance exam
BA Sociology Admission Highlights
|Name of the course||Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Sociology)|
|Examination Type||Semester / Year System|
|Eligibility||Pass in 10+2|
|Admission Process||As Per University|
|Average Course Fee||INR 5K to 3 Lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3 – 8 Lacs|
BA Sociology Admission Process 2021
The Bachelor of Arts in Sociology admission is based on merit or quota. The merit has to be met. Colleges may differ in merit criteria. The merit should be 10+2. It must be from a recognizable board. The student can be from any stream. Colleges prefer students from the arts stream for this course.
Basic merit is to have a minimum of 50% aggregate. For quota students, merit is reduced. They have to secure only 45%. Further students must fulfill all documentation requirements. They might also go through personal interviews.
What is the BA Sociology and Eligibility?
BA Sociology is about the social science of Sociology. It deals with human conduct in a community. It is the study of society. The part of sociology is that it deals also with science. It does not rely on reason but proof.
Sociology teaches how things happen in society. It also covers why and what happens in a society. The different types of societies are taught here. While the subject also covers human behavior in society. It also looks at society’s prosperity. BA Sociology Admission 2021-22.
Syllabus and Course Description
- The syllabus for sociology is all about the course. Sociology covers topics of Economic Sociology, Sociology of Mass Media, etc.
- They may also have Social Anthropology, Sociology of Indian Society, etc,
- The necessary subjects may have Introducing Sociology, Body, Culture and Cultural Contestations, etc.
- They may also have Life Skill Education, Social Psychology, etc.
- The employment chances are vast in this field. Students can gain jobs of their preference.
- The students may find jobs in the private or public sectors.
- They also get high pay. Their package is sufficient.
- Their posts are mainly basic and middle-level jobs.
- They may get jobs in the educational sector, the financial sector, etc.
- They may also find jobs in public sectors, healthcare sectors, etc.
Top Universities & Fee
|Universities||Approx Fees/Year||For Admission|
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya||30000|
|Dr. C. V. Raman University||25000|
|Gopal Narayan Singh University||30000|
BA Sociology Colleges Lists:
|University of Calicut||1127|
|St. Xavier’s College||5500|
|Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University||10000|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women||19390|
|Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University||1137|
|St. Francis Degree College for Women||95000|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th