BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BA visual communication is a course of general studies. Different general subjects are included in this program. Several universities throughout the state, like Subharti University, Jaipur National University, Kalinga University, MKU University, and the Integral University of India, offer this program. The students have a keen interest in this program. After completing this course, they can get jobs in the Design industries, Graphic arts, manager, desktop publisher, instructional designer, and film industries. The universities offer different plans with different subjects such as political science, mathematics, JMS, and Hotel management. In this course, students learn about video editing, graphic designing, and arts.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Visual Communication Distance Learning|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 11661 – INR 21735 / Year|
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- Visual communication can improve the ability to know. In the BA Visual Communication Distance Learning course, students learn the designing and include their concepts to represent the image, video, or other media. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
- BA Visual Communication is a 1 to 3 year of graduation course. Students must have 12th class to get admission in the graduation course. BA in Visual Communication is designed to provide the student’s knowledge to learn in this course of Visual Communication about drawing, computer graphic design, techniques, and interaction design. Within the BA in Visual Communications program, students delve into design fundamentals, drawing techniques, visual literacy, technical communication, and digital media design.
- After pursuing this degree, the future job options are Graphic Artist, Instructional Designer, Executive, Desktop Publisher, Media Marketing Manager, Production Assistant, Digital Photographer, etc.
- Industries related to Visual Communication are Freelancing, Film Production, Business Designing, Colleges, Universities, Advertisement Companies, Media Houses, Photojournalism, Print houses, etc.
- The CUCET, DUET, JMIET, BHU-UET, JNU-ET, MDU-CEE, and JUET are some most accepted entrance exams for BA Visual Communication. BA Visual Communication is provided in full-time regular mode but also Distance learning mode.
Visual Communication college and university in Kerala, the university is Kerala, and outside of this state, available for Visual communication and Visual Arts. The course contains the major tactics in publication design, advertising design, & most importantly in interior design are the subject to learn in BA Visual Arts.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Eligibility
- The requirement for admission in BA Visual Communication has at least 50% marks in the HSC level examination.
- The demand for BA Visual Communication is increasing day by day with the advancement in digital media. This course is a better career-making opportunity for most of the candidates. The future study options after pursuing this BA degree are MA Visual Communication or M.Phil.
Fee Structure: The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 169.03 – INR 315.06 per year) according to the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Salary offered: BA Visual Communication degree holders appointed on a suitable job can earn almost INR 02 lacs to 07 lacs per year.
Benefits of BA Visual Communication Distance Education
There are several advantages of BA visual communication course consisting of;
- Time flexibility: The students can get admission and get the study schedule. There is no specific plan for this course.
- Low cost: The normal fees of this course is 25K to 30K INR for 3 years throughout the state. It is comparatively a low-cost program in India.
- Earn while learn: Students can earn money during a study by working in any private sector.
- Digital classes: The students can also join the classes online mode.
BA Visual Communication Syllabus
|Introduction to Communication||Advertising|
|Print and Graphics Production||Television Production|
|Visual Communication||Visual Design|
|Communication Media||Print Production|
|Elements of Film and Video||Commercial Production|
|Graphic Production||Video Production|
Top Universities & Fees
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||3 years||26450|
|Al-Karim University||3 years||26425|
|Amity University||3 years||26475|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
BVC Job Areas
- Oral & Visual Design Publications/Exhibitions
- Typography & Photography
- Film Industry (story writing)
- Colleges & Universities
- Designing Industry
- Production Assistant
- Media Marketing Executive
- Customer Service Executive (Web)
- Digital Photographer
- Graphic Artist
- Desktop Publisher
- Instructional Designer
Top University/Colleges for BA Visual Communication Distance Learning:
- NIMS University
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- Integral University
BA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BA Fine Arts||12th||3 Years||22,500|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||12th||3 Years||23,400|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)||12th||3 Years||23,250|
|BA (Political Science)||12th||3 Years||21,300|
|BA (Mathematics)||12th||3 Years||23,850|
|BA (JMC )||12th||3 Years||23,550|
|BA (Human Rights)||12th||3 Years||23,700|
|BA (Hospitality Management)||12th||3 Years||22,650|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||12th||3 Years||21,750|
|BA (Home Science)||12th||3 Years||22,350|
|BA (Home Management)||12th||3 Years||22,200|
|BA (History)||12th||3 Years||21,450|
|BA (Hindi)||12th||3 Years||21,000|
|BA (Geography)||12th||3 Years||22,050|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||12th||3 Years||22,800|
|BA (English)||12th||3 Years||21,150|
|BA (Economics)||12th||3 Years||21,600|
|BA (Computer Science)||12th||3 Years||22,950|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th