Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission 2021-22: The minimum 50% marks in the intermediate and first division in metrics exams are the requirements for the Bachelor of fashion technology admissions. It’s a period in the morning, and students specialize in tough subjects of fashions and textiles technology. Ahmedabad University is the best for admission to Bachelor in Fashion Technology courses. Students can is also applied online for access.
Bachelor of fashion technology includes different fashions and textiles courses. Students learn about drawing skills, fabrics, colors pattern, and garments making skills in these courses. In these courses, students also learn about the different industries’ products and wearing materials. They can also provide new fashions after completing their studies. Degrees are given to successful students after graduation.
Bachelor in Fashion Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor in Fashion Technology|
|Full-Form||Bachelors of Fashion Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2,00,000 to 8,00,000|
|Average Fees Incurred||2 Lac to 6 lac overall|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 class with recognized board.|
Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission 2021-22
- These admissions are made based on student’s skills entrance tests, and skills are instrumental in these courses. These courses are given through different universities in India. Students need to provide their forms in universities for the admission process.
- Bachelor in Fashion Technology is a 4-year graduation course in the arts stream. The students will gain a comprehensive understanding of the fashion industry, including multiple aspects of innovation, growth, trend growth, and fashion awareness.
- Fashion technology is the practice of applying fashion and styling to clothes and accessories and a natural appearance. Fashion style has changed over time and space, inspired by cultural and social perceptions.
- Bachelor in Fashion Technology syllabus contains Fashion Art Introduction, Sewing Fundamentals, Textile Science, Fashion Business and Marketing, Garments manufacturing, Draping, Garment Assembling, Computer Graphics, Advanced Pattern Making, Costume Designing, etc.
- ISAT Ranchi, CPU Kota, and PMG Pathanamthitta are considered based institutes for Bachelor in Fashion Technology.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or similar test with a minimum of 50%.
- He or she may also be required to take an aptitude exam in order to be admitted to the programme.
- CEED, NIFT and AIEED are common entrance exams for BFT.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average fee charged from fashion technology students is 2 Lac to 6 lac overall.
Some universes of India take the entrance exams every year. These exams include skills and knowledge about modern fashions.
- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC)
- CEE AMPAI UG Exam
- COMEDK UGET
- English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
A fashion designer can avail a salary of 2 lac to 8 Lac per year.
Export Houses, Leather companies, Academic Institutes, Brand Promoting firms, Media Houses, Film Industry, etc.
Costume Designer, Lecturer, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Show Room Sales Representative, Design Promotor, Graphic Designer, etc.
Some of its courses have full time but some have a specific time period. It also some online courses with 15-month duration.
Bachelor of Fashion Technology Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|English 1||English II|
|Introduction to Fashion Art||Traditional Indian Textiles & History of Indian art & costume|
|Textile Science||Garment Construction|
|Surface Ornamentation||Fundamentals of Pattern Making|
|Sewing Fundamentals||Elements of Fashion & Advanced Drawing|
|Introduction to Fashion Business||Elements of Design & its Application|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|World Art Appreciation||Garment Assembling|
|Western Costume||Fundamentals of Apparel Production|
|Pattern Manipulation||Export Merchandising|
|Fashion Stylization and Designing||Computer Graphics|
|Fashion Marketing||Advanced Pattern Making & Grading|
|Draping||Advanced Fashion Illustration|
|Advanced Garment Construction|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Choice Based Course||Portfolio Making|
|Computer Aided Textile Designing||Knit Wear Module|
|Kids Wear and Men’s Wear||Internship (Project)|
|Open Course||Final Collection|
|Textile Design||Craft Documentation|
|Theatre Costume Designing||Accessory Designing|
University & Fee for Bachelor of Fashion Technology
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee (4 Years)||Apply|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)||4 Years||218550|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||4 Years||218575|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||4 Years||218600|
|Ansal University Admission||4 Years||218625|
|Apeejay Stya University Admission||4 Years||218000|
|Arunachal University of Studies||4 Years||218875|
|Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Admission||4 Years||218850|
|Baba Mast Nath University Admission||4 Years||218325|
Be the first to leave a review.