Bachelor of Architecture Admission 2021-22: Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course. Architecture is a science that deals with designing and constructing buildings and other physical structures to develop the infrastructure of the city, company, or any location. The course deals with all the scientific and artistic aspects of designing and constructing the building or any physical structure. Many universities and Colleges offer admission to Bachelor of Architecture courses.
The courses are basically based on drawings that explain the structure or behavior or any other constructional work. Architecture is not similar to engineering design, as engineering design has its primary objective of creatively manipulating materials and forms using mathematical and scientific principles. In the articles, we discuss the Bachelor of Architecture degree.
Bachelor of Architecture Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1 to 10 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 2,000 to 2 lacs|
|Eligibility||12th with 50% marks|
Bachelor of Architecture Admission 2021-22
- Bachelor of Architecture or B.Arch can be pursued after completing intermediate. B.Arch is an undergraduate course that is completed in almost 04 years. This course makes students licensed architects. They become able to work in any public or private architectural firm.
- Such graduates work to design and prepare models for houses, bridges, buildings, and other construction works. Because of the growing demand for B.Arch, students should expect to have a lot of job openings.
- In this course syllabus, some subjects are Visual Arts & Basic Design, Surveying and Level-ling, Model Making and Workshop, Theory of Constructions, etc.
- Students are eligible only in case they have secured a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2. It is also required to have a diploma in the same subject from a recognized academy.
- Along with 10+2, it is mandatory to pass an entrance exam that can be one of the national or state level exams.
- The B. Arch entrance exams are NATA JEE Main and AMUEEE.
- Top B. Arch institutes are IIT Roorkee, Sir JJ CASPA, etc.
- To opt for this course in any of the suggested colleges, you will need to pay an average fee of INR 04 to 08 lacs.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
INR 02 to 05 lacs in a year is the average salary for B. Arch graduates. Some architecture companies are Jindal’s, L&T, Oscar and Ponni Architects, DLF, etc.
B. Arch degree holds are suited for jobs like Architectural Engineer, Building Constructor, Landscape Architect, Art Director, Interior Designer, and Researcher.
Bachelor of Architecture Syllabus
|Architecture Design||Computer & Software Lab|
|Building Construction||Workshop Practice|
|Theory of Structures||Architectural Appreciation|
|Building Science & Services||Theory of Settlement Planning|
|Building Management||Design Applications|
|History of Architecture||Training|
|Architectural Drawing||Thesis Project|
Bachelor of Architecture Colleges
- Chandigarh College of Architecture – CCA, Chandigarh
- CEPT University, Ahmadabad
- School of Planning and Architecture – SPA, Delhi
- Manipal Institute of Technology – MIT, Udupi
- The candidates who are good in drawings and mathematics and have an understanding of the critical design aspects of construction or physical building work should go for the course.
- They should have a creative mind, intellectual capabilities, ability to visualize and to explain their design thoughts to others who are best suited for the course.
- The candidates who want to go for the teaching profession and want a practical field of exposure can opt for the course.
How is Bachelor of Architecture Course Beneficial?
- They can continue their study and pursue higher degree courses in architecture.
- There is a competitive exam known as CEED, which is the qualifying exam for higher study in design. Interested candidates can go for it during the final year itself.
- There is a lot of scope for the candidates after the successful completion of the course as the demand for architectural work never dies.
- Urban Planning Bodies
- Museums & Arts Galleries
- Allora & Elephanta Caves
- Academic Institutes
- Construction Companies
- Self-employment (design/consultancy)
Bachelor of Architecture Job Types
- Architecture Data Analyst
- Retail Interior Designer
- Architecture Draftsman
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Architecture Technical Assistant
- Front Office/Receptionist/Admin. Assistant
- Architecture and Interiors Manager
- Projects Assistant Manager
- Staff Consultant
Top Bachelor of Architecture Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology or NITs
- Punjab University, Chandigarh
- School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi
- Government College of Architecture, Lucknow
- Government Engineering College, Trichur (School of Architecture)
- Government College of Architecture & Sculpture, Mamallapuram.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th