B.Com Admission 2023: The Bachelor of Commerce course admission has been announced in different universities on the basis of merit score or entrance exam. 3 years is the learning period of the BCom course. students will learn all about banking, marketing, accounting, mathematics, etc. university like Delhi, AMU, and JMI offer bcom admission. In order to get enrolled Student must hold the required eligibilities.
- The deadline to register for BCom admission at IGNOU was 14 March 2023. Click here
- TNOU started accepting applications for BCom admission in 2023. Click here
- Symbiosis Pune university started its admission process for BCom admission. The endmost date of applying for the SET exam is 12 April 2023. (Source)
- Amity University starts its admission procedure for the BCom Course. The last date for applying for the course is 10 April 2023 on the official website of amity university. (Source)
- Manav Rachna University starts admission for BCom Course through CUET UG 2023. The endmost date for applying for the course is 30 March 2023. (Source)
Depending on the institution, the course fee may vary. The BCom Syllabus focuses on subjects such as Taxation, Economics, Accounts, etc. Initial salary ranges from INR 4 to 5 Lakhs per Annum, depending on expertise and talent.
B.Com Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor Of Commerce|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4 to 5 Lakhs per Annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 20,000 to 50,000|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks|
What is BCom?
It provides a vast understanding of commerce-related subjects like taxation, accounting, management, and finance. Students who are very good at Mathematics and have a sharp mind in calculation choose Commerce as it gives them assistance for further upliftment. The main parameters related to the course have been highlighted below:
- The academic year 2023 will begin with several colleges and institutions accepting applications for BCom admission. For BCom admissions, the minimum criterion is 10+2 results. However, some universities and institutions accept students based on their performance in university entrance exams like the IPU CET, BHU, etc.
- B.Com Admission 2023 is offered by most universities, including Delhi University. Uttar Pradesh has a number of colleges that offer merit-based BCom admission. In both the states of Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat, the process will begin by the end of the month of July 2023. This three-year degree program is designed to develop administrative skills within a specific business domain.
- An average B Com fee ranges between INR 20,000 and 50,000. It depends on the institution.
- Entrance Exams: Some of the listed entrance exams for B.Com admission are IPU CET, NMIMS NPAT, BHU UET, CUET, SAT, DUET, etc.
What is the average salary of a B.Com graduate?
A Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree can be earned online or on-campus and offers a number of job options. After finishing the B.Com program, students might earn between Rs 4 lakhs and Rs 6 lakhs. You can increase your earnings by adding CA and CS to your B.Com.
Work experience required for B.Com?
Students who have passed all of their 10+2 examinations and have no work experience can pursue a B.Com degree. There is no work experience requirement for traditional or distance education.
Why Choose BCom or Bachelor of Commerce?
B-Com is a course that contracts with Accounting and Finance principles. Students get a bachelor’s degree in commerce after completing this course. The colleges provide specialization to the students in more than 30 services. They get to specialize in Finance, taxation, economics and computer application and business management, corporate tax, and company laws are included in the B-Com syllabus.
B.Com admission in India also has a Distance learning mode. The eligibility criteria and the duration for this distance mode can vary in different institutes. In IGNOU Delhi the period is 03 years minimum and 06 years maximum.
Students who intend to continue their studies after completing their B.Com degree can opt to pursue an M.Com degree in the future. When it comes to those who wish to join a profession, the well-known professions are great choices for those who wish to learn more for B.Com students are Stock Broker, Insurance Consultant, Tax Consultant, Lecturer, Auditor, and Accountant.
B.Com Admission 2023-24
Admission 2023 to the BCom program has been started by several states, central, private, Government, and deemed universities. Interested students can fill out the registration form by visiting the official website. Universities offer B.Com as an undergrad course as part of their list of undergraduate programs.
To apply for B.Com admission, applicants must first meet the eligibility requirements. Students are admitted to this program on the basis of their grades in Class XII. Entrance exams are sometimes required for admission to some universities.
Are entrance exams required? There is no entrance exam for distance B.Com, and most colleges offer merit-based admission for traditional B.Com. Other universities, however, require B.Com entrance tests.
After the release of the results, shortlisted students are called for counseling and interview sessions for further rounds, and it can differ from college to college/university to university. Other than this, the final B.Com admission to major universities is confirmed after the program fee payment before or after the deadline given by the educational institution.
B.Com Admission Eligibility Criteria
For B.Com admission, students require to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To enroll for BCom admission, one should have done Class XII preferably from the commerce stream. In general, students need to have scored 60% marks in their previous exam. However, this score can vary a little bit among the universities providing B.Com.
- Different colleges follow different admission procedures. Some colleges conduct entrance examinations to apply for the course, whereas others admit students based on their boards’ results.
- There are many state-level and national entrance exams in India. some of the entrance exams are DUET, BHU UET, DSAT
How To Apply For B.Com Admission 2023
- Go to the official website for online registration.
- Fill in the all required details carefully.
- Upload the documents in the proper format.
- Check all the details mentioned in the form and submit.
- Print/save the form for future reference.
The average fee for studying for a Bachelor in Commerce in India is:
- Course fees: 20,000-50,000 INR (Depending on the Institute)
BCom Admission in Govt. Colleges
DU BCom Admission 2023
Delhi University will soon start the admission process for the BCom course in the academic year 2023. The admission will be accepted by the university based on the score of CUET 2023. BCom is an undergraduate degree offered by the university for a time of 3 years. Students who have passed their 12th class education with commerce subjects can apply for DU BCom Admission 2023.
Subharti University B.Com Admission 2023
Subharti University has released the admission form for B.Com students. Interested candidates can apply online or offline through the official website @subharti.org.
A Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is available via distance learning. Applicants need to have scored at least 45% in Class XII to be considered for BCom admission. One must fill out the application online and pay the application fee of Rs. 1,500 to be considered for admission to this program.
Amity University B.Com Admission 2023
Admission to courses offered at Amity University is currently ongoing, and students can fill out the application form online. The online Application form is made available on the official site of Amity University.
Firstly, students should have completed 10+2 in the commerce field. At Amity University, two categories are available for admission, that is, Sponsored and Non-Sponsored. Entrants from non-sponsored categories should have scored at least 70% marks, whereas sponsored aspirants should have scored 55% marks (or higher) from a reputable education board.
Students to the B.Com academic program are admitted on the basis of an online aptitude test taken through the video link given at the Microsite admission. The application fee of Rs. 1,100/- is supposed to be paid by the applied students.
IGNOU B.Com Admission 2023
IGNOU BCom Admission 2023 last date is January 31, 2023. Interested students can register and enroll themselves through the online portal of the university. Admittance to the B.Com program at IGNOU is generally offered through merit only. Students need to fill out the application form online, and the registration form will be available in the amount of Rs. 200/-.
IPU B.Com Admission
IPU University has started the process for conducting admission to the BCom course. Students who are willing to get BCom admission to the institution require to fill up the application form that the institution has already listed on its website. IPU BCom admission will be conducted after the applicant’s scores in the entrance exam are conducted by the institution.
Gujarat University BCom Admission 2023
Gujarat University will soon start BCom admission in 2023. Students can apply through the online portal on the official website @www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in. The minimum eligibility criteria for BCom admission is the 12th qualification with 45% aggregate marks from any recognized board.
B.Com Admission: Scope & Future
Why Study B.Com? Bachelor in Commerce is a highly anticipated degree. It provides students with the learning ability of various subjects related to it. With the help of this course, the students will be able to have in-depth knowledge related to the subject of their interest. The degree opens the way to various opportunities for students, including positions like CA, government jobs, and many other advanced posts.
BCom is a very affordable course with lots of options. After completing the BCom degree, the student can choose to go into Banking, Economics, Civil Services, Accountant, Accounts Officer, etc., in the government sector or pursue higher education in MCom and MBA.
Many reputed MNCs and Indian Companies like Accenture, Wipro, Delloite, Ernst & Young, etc., hire students from BCom, so now the private sector is also a good option to start your career these as companies pay you a very good salary and perks.
The salary offered in commerce-related jobs is also a handful such as in the range between 4 lacs to 5 lacs annually at the initial level but can go up to 10 lacs per year or more with experience.
What after B.Com?
- B.Com completion is not the last step; it’s the first step. After completing a bachelor’s degree, students need to choose an upgraded course for a master’s or post-graduation for better career opportunities.
- After completion of B.Com, students can select some level-up courses like – M.Com, MBA, CA, CS, CFA, BAT, CMA, CPA, FRM, and ACCA.
- These are some courses that a student can opt for and level up their career as only graduation is not satisfactory in today’s competitive world. The demand and expectations are always going on as the scenario changes.
What are the benefits of studying B.Com?
Studying distance B.Com is a good idea if you wish to pursue a career in business. B.Coms are bachelor’s degree programs in commerce that offer the following benefits:
- Business, finance, accounting, and other students interested in these fields would benefit from a B.Com.
- B.Com students can study in person or online.
- B.Com admission opens the door to many career opportunities in commerce and management.
BCom Syllabus 2023
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Environment and Public Health||Maths|
|Maths/ Computer||General Awareness 1 & 2|
|Computer Applications and IT||–|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Income Tax Laws||Corporate accounting-II|
|Banking and Insurance||Elements of company Law-II|
|Financial Markets and Institutions||The Indian banking system and central banking|
|Indian Economy||Income Tax|
|Corporate Accounting-I||Basics of cost accounting labor|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Cost accounting||Advance accounting paper 2|
|Entrepreneurship||BCom Indirect Taxes paper 2|
|Marketing Management||Marketing Management|
|Banking & Financial systems||Contemporary Indian economics Issues and policies|
|Income Tax||Mercantile Law-II|
Top B.Com Admission Distance Institute in India
|College Name||Fees Structure|
|Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning||–|
|Sikkim Manipal University||INR 57,700|
|MT Distance and Open Learning Institute||–|
|Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University||INR 2,880|
|Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)||INR 2,000|
|Netaji Subhas Open University||INR 6,300|
|Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU)||INR 8,144|
|Karnataka State Open University||INR 4,700|
|Acharya Nagarjuna University (CDE)||INR 4,320|
Studying B.Com in India
There are various colleges and institutions that are famous for their B.Com admission. These colleges provide a vast opportunity for the students to understand the subject and offer them placements in their respective fields. Some of the top B.Com colleges in India include Goenka College for Commerce and Business Administration, Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Shri Ram College of Commerce, and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: How does a B.Com course benefit you?
Ans: There are various opportunities for Bcom degree holders in terms of jobs may reputed companies hire candidates at a good salary package with good career growth.
Be the first to leave a review.