B.Ed Distance Education Admission | Eligibility, Specialization, Syllabus, Fee: B.Ed is a bachelor degree course that focuses on the training of students in the teaching line. The time period of this course is between 2 to 5 years. It is a mandatory course for those students who want to be a teacher. The eligibility criteria of pursuing a B.Ed course is a minimum of 50% marks in graduation in any discipline. The fees of this course are 40,000 to 60,000. Students can pursue this course via IGNOU.
There are many universities in our country that are offering admittance in the B.Ed degree programs and courses. Aspirants can register for the grant of admission in the B.Ed Degree programs through an online mode of application. The candidates who have done BA, BSC, or B.COM from any recognized university in India can apply for the admissions grant. These BEd programs are based on teaching jobs. It’s a specialization to ensure proper transfers of skills and knowledge to the students. B.Ed degree holders can earn an average of INR 3 lakhs.
- 22 October 2021: GLA University, Mathura, offers admission to the B.Ed education program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 22 October 2021: PDM University, Haryana, invites application forms for admission to the B.Ed program. Students interested in taking admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 16 October 2021: Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurugram, offers admission to the “Bachelor of Education” program. Students looking for admission to the B.Ed course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
B.Ed Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year & 2 to 5 Years|
|Eligibility||For BEd Distance Education Student Should Pass Minimum Graduation With 50% Marks and 5% relaxation of SC/ST/OBC|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Course Fee Structure||INR 50,00 – INR 60,000|
|Age||No Age Bar|
|Support||00786-2004-786 (WhatsApp Only)|
B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Online and offline processes are available for this course; BEd Distance education Admission has designs to understand the teaching-learning method among student teachers at a secondary and senior secondary level.
- It focuses on enabling student-teachers to critically replicate views of education and integrate the speculation and practices holistically, facilitating active engagement of learners for data creation. It is an education about the teacher training course in a bachelor degree, the course duration two years when the eligibility of this course student must have passed the graduation degree in any discipline. The system can be possible in two fields available BEds, and another one is a unique BEd degree is possible from a recognized university.
- There is not an exact fee, but the approx cost will be (INR 50,000-INR 60,000). It changed according to the university guideline. In this article, students can also check the top BEd college in India state wist list & many more details. Many universities and colleges offer the course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
Benefits of B.Ed Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: This course usually takes two years, but students can get their online admission any time and regularly take their online classes.
- Low cost: It has an average fee package of 50,000 to 60,000 INR for this course in India. The students can get online and offline classes with the same subscription.
- Earn while you learn: Students must apply to different online eCommerce jobs and services in getting these courses. They must work with clients of other countries after getting language experience.
- Digital classes: Several universities are offering online courses. In online classes, the students can learn their desired subjects.
Scope & Future
- After completing the degree, you may elect to give TGT and PGT exams for teaching posts in government sectors.
- Many students also prefer CTET and NET exams for their career in government exam by giving Entrance exam.
- The Government sector has appointed the candidate who completed their degree in BEd and Private school also appointed candidate in a very good salary package.
- Those who want to excel in more knowledge will do MEd, which is Master in Education.
Top Colleges List
The name of the unis which offer B.ED is given below:
- SOL DU
|Madurai Kamraj University correspondence||2 years Duration course BEd distance program|
|Periyar University||2 years BEd distance program Duration course|
|Anna University||2 years BEd correspondence program and 3 years Duration also|
|Annamalai university||2 years BEd correspondence program 3 max|
|Bharathiar university||2- 3 years Duration BEd correspondence program|
|Kerala university||2 years BEd distance program and also 5 max|
|Andhra university||2 years BEd distance program|
|Alagappa university distance education||3 years BEd distance program also can do 4 years|
|Pondicherry university distance education||2 years|
|Osmania university distance education||2 years BEd distance program duration|
|BEd correspondence Courses||2 years||55,000|
|BEd Distance education (Hindi)||2 years||54,500|
|BEd Distance education (English)||2 years||54,000|
|BEd Distance education (Political Science)||2 years||53,500|
|BEd Distance education (History)||2 years||53,000|
|BEd Distance education (Rights)||2 years||52,500|
|BEd Distance education (Education)||2 years||52,000|
|BEd Distance education (NGO management)||2 years||51,500|
|BEd Distance education (Geology)||2 years||51,000|
|BEd correspondence (Development)||2 years||50,500|
|BEd correspondence (Environmental Sciences)||2 years||50,000|
|Understanding Disciplines and Subjects||Health Education|
|Pedagogy Of a School Subject||Reading and reflecting on texts|
|Drama and art in education||Critical Understanding of ICT|
|Creating an Inclusive school||Assessment For Learning|
|Childhood And Growing Up||Contemporary India and Education|
|Learning and The Teaching||Gender, School and Society|
|Knowledge and Curriculum||Language across the curriculum|
|The Teaching of Science||The Teaching of Sociology|
|The Teaching of Punjabi||The Teaching of Home Science|
|The Teaching of Mathematics||The Teaching of Public Administration|
|The Teaching of Economics||The Teaching of Agriculture|
|The Teaching of Social Studies||The Teaching of Computer Education|
|The Teaching of Sanskrit||The Teaching of Fine Arts|
|The Teaching of History||The Teaching of Music|
|The Teaching of Hindi||The Teaching of Physical Science|
|The Teaching of Geography||The Teaching of Physical Education|
|The Teaching of English||The Teaching of Life Science|
|The Teaching of Commerce||The Teaching of Political Science|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, BEd Distance Education Allow in Private and Government Sectors.
Ans: Yes, BEd Distance Education Acceptable for a Job in Pakistan, UAE, and Another Abroad Country.
Ans: Yes, Many Degrees Are Available After BEd Distance Education.
Ans: Mode May Changeable Depend on University Rules.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th