Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design Admission 2021-22: The Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design is a UG course. The course is aimed to teach students the principle of design, Sketching and drawing, customer designing, garment construction, history of custom, pattern making, etc. Many universities and Colleges offer admission to Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design courses.
The duration, of course, is 04 years. The specialists holding this course are offered multiple jobs such as Apparel Designer, fashion designer, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Coordinator, Product development Assistant, etc.
Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design|
|Full-Form||Bachelors of Fashion And Apparel Design|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1 to 10 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 2,000 to 2 lacs|
|Eligibility||12th with 50% marks|
Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design Admission 2021-22
- Bachelor in Fashion and Apparel Design is a UG-level specialized course. Its duration can vary depending on the subject type the student select. This Bachelor course extends in duration from 04 years. Fashion and Apparel Design focuses on transforming materials into new design products. In this course, a wide range of artistic patterns and designs are taught. The admissions are done through various entrance exams conducted by university and state-level exams.
- As from the name, it is apparent the course is all about fashion; hence the subjects taught in this program are related to fashion. The subjects are Fiber and Yarn Science, Fabric Analysis, Traditional textile Art, Elements of Fashion and Design, Apparel Computer-Aided Design, Textile Testing, etc.
- The requirement to be eligible is students must pass 10+2 from a known and recognized study board.
- The entrance procedure includes an entrance exam with a personal interview. The entrance exams, in this case, are AIFD, NIFT, CEED, NATA, and AIEED.
- Some related and top academies for this course are Pearl Academy, National Institute of Technology, Symbiosis Institute of Design, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design course fee is INR 50,000 annually and can vary depending on the institute.
- Arts and Humanities Entrance Examinations
- DU DSE M.A. (Economics) Entrance Test
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
The average starting salary of Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design graduates ranges from INR 2 to 5 LPA.
Job positions to work on are Textile Designer, Fashion Coordinator, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Retail Manager, Fashion Consultant, Fashion Stylist, etc.
Famous companies to work with are PearlsGlobal, Proline, Lifestyle, orient Craft, Raymond’s, Shoppers Stop, Adidas, ITC Ltd., Kimaya Omega design, Pantaloons, Myntra, Benetton, Bata, Snap Deal, Allen Solly, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
It is a full time four years course, regularly offered in morning classes.
This program is not offered in online and distance learning modes.
Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design Syllabus
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II||Language II|
|Fiber yarn science||Fabric analysis|
|Elements of design fashion||Basics of garment construction|
|Basics of pattern making and sewing||Computer fundamentals|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II||Language II|
|Fashion art design||Traditional textiles art|
|Pattern making and clothing||Historic costumes|
|Wet processing||Entrepreneurship development|
|Indian constitution||Environmental studies|
|SEMESTER V||SEMESTER VI|
|Fashion accessories||Apparel quality assurance|
|Garment surface ornamentation||Portfolio presentation|
|Textile testing||Non-woven technical textiles|
|Apparel production||Apparel export documentation|
|Apparel computer-aided design||Shop floor management|
|Fashion business management||Project|
|SEMESTER VII||SEMESTER VIII|
|Fashion overview||Opportunities and challenges|
|Fashion trade||Export and import|
|Overview of the fashion industry||Domestic trades|
|Fashion retailing||Export promotion|
|Role of professionals in the fashion industry||Project review|
University & Fee for Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee (4 Years)||Apply|
|Durg Vishwavidyalaya||4 Years||318550|
|Arunachal University of Studies||4 Years||318575|
|Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Admission||4 Years||318600|
|Baba Mast Nath University Admission||4 Years||318625|
|Durg Vishwavidyalaya||4 Years||318000|
|Arunachal University of Studies||4 Years||318875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||4 Years||318850|
|Cotton College State University||4 Years||318325|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th