Bachelor of Fashion Design Admission 2021-22: Its admission is taken through fashion design universities and colleges. Students can get admissions in popular cities of Indian universities and colleges like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and the Bhubaneswar University of India. There are held some special campus for fashion designing students. The selection of these courses is based on the results of entrance exams. Students’ fashion skills are required for these courses.
Bachelor of fashion design is a degree course in India. India provides the best skills to its students for fashion designs. The student’s fashion design can work all over the world with fashion design experience. In these courses, students learn the knowledge of fashion and modern designs.
Bachelor of Fashion Design Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Fashion Design|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam or Merit-based direct admission|
|Full-Form||Bachelors of Fashion Design|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2,00,000 to INR 9,00,000|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5,20,000 to INR 6,80,000|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 level from a recognized Indian education board with a minimum aggregate score of 50%|
Bachelor of Fashion Design Admission 2021-22
- For fashion courses, students apply in popular colleges and universities. Universities select the students after seeing the results of entrance tests and skills.
- Bachelor of Fashion Design is shortly known as BFD, is a UG degree program in the stream of Fashion Design. Depending on the institute, the duration for this course can be 04 years. Students who are interested in knowing about the fashion industry and its working will find this course the best choice.
- The program comprises eight semesters, each of which has a different set of syllabus. However, some essential subjects taught in the Bachelor of Fashion Design are Foundation Program in Design and Fashion Studies. Other are Dropping Techniques, History of Indian Costume, History of Western Costume, etc.
- To be eligible in the admission process and fulfill the required criteria, you need to pass 10+2. It should be passed with a minimum 50% score and from a recognized board.
- Entrance-based admissions are offered by conducting exams named NIFT, CEED, DAT, IIAD, and AIEED.
- These exams may be organized on a national or state level.
- This course’s top institutes are Parul University, Symbiosis Institute of Design, and NIFT in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The course of Fashion Design at the UG level charges a tuition fee of INR 5.2 to 6.8 lacs.
Students take an entrance test for 4 years course. Its entrance exams include interviews about fashion knowledge and experience.
- J&K Common Entrance Exam (CET)
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM)
The average amount of salary package that a fashion designer can get in a professional career is INR 02 to 9 lacs.
Top Fashion companies in India are Max Fashion, Fab India, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Benetton, Lifestyle, Reliance Fashion, Levi’s, and Raymond’s.
Top working opportunities in this stream are Costume Designer, Fashion Stylist, Trend Forecaster, Personal Stylist, Fashion Designer, Fashion Consultant, etc.
All of its courses are starting after passing the 12th class with more than 50% marks. AIEED and NID courses are popular in India.
Bachelor of Fashion Design Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Foundation Program in design||Fashion Studies|
|History of Western Costumes||Craft Field Study and Research|
|Appreciation of Textiles||Fashion Forecasting and Trend analysis|
|Apparel Manufacturing Process||History of Indian Costumes|
|Year III||Year IV|
|Fashion Merchandising and Management||Practical Knowledge|
|Intellectual Property Rights||Portfolio Development|
|Fabric and Trim Research and Sourcing||Fashion Photography and Styling|
|Draping Techniques||Apparels Development and Showcasing|
University & Fee for Bachelor of Fashion Design
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee (4 Years)||Apply|
|Ganpat University Admission||4 Years||418550|
|GLS University Admission||4 Years||418575|
|Gokul Global University Admission||4 Years||418600|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||4 Years||418625|
|Durg Vishwavidyalaya||4 Years||418000|
|GSFC University Admission||4 Years||418875|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||4 Years||418850|
|Cotton College State University||4 Years||418325|
Be the first to leave a review.