Bachelor of Pharmacy Admission 2021 is an undergraduate Pharmacy course. Pharmacy is the branch of science that studies the methods, techniques, and science of preparing and dispensing drugs and medicines. the course provides a valuable education in health care and biochemical science. Students who are interested in the medical field can choose this course, for those students, this is a good option. Here Candidate can Get depth course details about the Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Bachelor Of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) is a four-year UG program. That is offered after completing 10+2 education. It lies in the category of medical science course category. Its aim is to educate skilled drug processing specialists.
Pharmacy deals with techniques, methods, and systems that are used to manufacture different kinds of drugs for human health protection. B.Pharm is approved by UGC and regulated by PCI.
The 4-year syllabus of B.Pharm focuses on Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Physiology. Health Education, Anatomy, Pharmaceutics, etc. Bachelor of Pharmacy admission is offered at various medical and general universities across India. BHU Varanasi and DIPSR New Delhi have suggested colleges for this UG course.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Students seeking Bachelor of Pharmacy admission must have 10+2 education and min 50% marks aggregate in major subjects.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Admission is entry test score-based.
- NEET, MHTCET, and BITSAT are common entrance exams for B.Pharm’s admission.
- Fees charged from pharmacy students is ranging from INR 4 to 5 lac.
Pharmacy graduates can be hired in employment areas like Medical Clinics, hospitals, academic institutes, Pharma companies, pharma laboratories, etc.
Drug Inspector, Drug Safety Associate, Pharma Scientist, Pharma Sales Man, Research associate, and the teacher are job profiles for such B.Pharm grads.
Annual approx salary earned by a Drug Inspector is lying in 3 to 5 lac.
B Pharm graduates have the option of continuing their education. M Pharmacy and Ph.D. Pharmacy is higher studies after completing this graduation course.
Bachelor of Pharmacy Admission Highlights
|Full-Form||Bachelor in Pharmacy|
|Eligibility||Class XII with 55-60% with Science|
|Course Fee||40000 -500000|
|Admission Process||Entrance Examinations|
|Average Salary||INR 3-5 LPA|
What is B.Pharma?
The curricula of the program comprise regular classroom study and various experimental works and projects. The candidates learn different chemical responses occurring in the human and other living entities resulted due to the interaction of chemicals with those organisms. The duration, of the course, is four years. The complete syllabus of the program is covered in 8 semesters.
After completing the course candidates can make the career n the field of R and D, Manufacturing, quality control, packaging, and much more career option is there.
What is Eligibility for Bachelor of Pharmacy?
- Those candidates who have passed their Intermediate or H.S.C. (12th class) examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects are eligible for the course.
- The percentage criteria may vary depending upon the institutes. Generally, Students having 50% marks in the Intermediate or H.S.C. (12th class) examination are eligible.
How is the Bachelor of Pharmacy Course Beneficial?
- The course is helpful in developing practical knowledge about drugs and their usage.
- This course is beneficial for those who want to go into the teaching profession in the field of pharma.
- The degree course enables the applicants to start his/her own Pharmacy or Chemist Shop to stock and sell medicines after registration with the State Pharmacy Council.
What is the Examination for B.Pharma Admission in India?
The candidates have to undergo an entrance test conducted by institutes offering the courses some of such exams are as follows:
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- BHU M.Pharm (Ay)
- RUHS Pharmacy Entrance Exam
- CG PPHT
- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
- AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)
- Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (BCECE LE)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
- GU Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET)
- GITAM Admission Test (GAT)
- GJUST Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (HPCET)
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research All India Entrance Test (KAHER-AIET)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)
- Manipal Entrance Test (MET)
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Exam (NIPER JEE)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)
- Panjab University Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (PU CET)
- RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test
- Siksha O Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT)
- Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)
- West Bengal CEE AMPAI Masters
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)
- West Bengal Joint Entrance for Lateral Entry (JELET)
- West Bengal Post Graduate Entrance Test (WB PGET)
Top University & Fee in India
|Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam||State University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900000|
|Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning||Deemed University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900085|
|Sri Venkateswara University||State University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900170|
|Sri Venkateswara Vedic University,||State University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900255|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University||State University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900340|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences||State University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900425|
|SRM University||Private University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900510|
|Vignan’s Foundation for Science||Deemed University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900595|
|Vikrama Simhapuri University, Kakutur||State University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900680|
|VIT-AP University||Private University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900765|
|Yogi Vemana University||State University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900850|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||Private University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||900935|
|Arunachal University of Studies||Private University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||901020|
|Arunodaya University||Private University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||901105|
|Himalayan University||Private University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||901190|
|North East Frontier Technical University||Private University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||901275|
|North Eastern Regional||Deemed University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||901360|
|Rajiv Gandhi University||Central University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||901445|
|BML Munjal University||Private University||HARYANA||901530|
|Central University of Haryana||Central University||HARYANA||901615|
|Chaudhary Bansi Lal University||State University||HARYANA||901700|
|Chaudhary Devi Lal University||State University||HARYANA||901785|
|Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University||State University||HARYANA||901870|
|Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana||State University||HARYANA||901955|
|Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University||State University||HARYANA||902040|
|Bhartiya Skill Development University||Private University||RAJASTHAN||902125|
|Bhupal Nobles University||Private University||RAJASTHAN||902210|
|Bikaner Technical University||State University||RAJASTHAN||902295|
|Birla Institute of Technology & Science||Deemed University||RAJASTHAN||902380|
|Parameters||Jamia Hamdard||Institute of Chemical Technology||JSS College of Pharmacy|
|Placement Companies||Ranbaxy, Novartis, etc.||Cipla, Biocon, Dow Chemical||Novartis, Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, etc.|
|Overview||university situated in New Delhi Pharmacy, Medicine, etc.||Pharmaceutical science, Food Biotechnology, Green Technology, etc.||JSS College of Pharmacy is affiliated to JSS Academy|
|Package||INR 3.5 LPA||INR 4-6 LPA||INR 4 LPA|
|Annual Fees||INR 1,15,000||INR 80,000- 90,000||INR 60- 80,000|
Bachelor of Pharmacy Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis I||Pharmaceutics I (Physical Pharmacy)|
|Remedial Mathematical Biology||Advanced Mathematics.|
|Pharmacognosy I||Pharmaceutical Chemistry II (Physical Chemistry)|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry I (Inorganic Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||Pharmaceutical Chemistry III (Organic Chemistry I)|
|Basic Electronics & Computer Applications||Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education (APHE) I|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Pharmaceutics II (Unit Operations I, including Engg. Drawing)||Pharmaceutics – III (Unit Operations II)|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry IV (Organic Chemistry II)||Pharmaceutical Microbiology|
|Pharmacognosy II||Pharmacognosy III|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis II||Pathophysiology of Common Diseases|
|AP HE-II||Pharmaceutics IV (Dispensing & Community Pharmacy)|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry – V (Biochemistry)’||Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Medicinal Chemistry I)|
|Pharmaceutics V (Pharmaceutical Technology I)||Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & Ethics|
|Pharmacology I||Pharmaceutics VII (Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics)|
|Pharmaceutics VI (Hospital Pharmacy)||Pharmacognosy V (Chemistry of Natural Products)|
|Sem. VII||Sem. VIII|
|Pharmaceutical Biotechnology||Pharmaceutics IX|
|Pharmaceutics VIII||Pharmaceutical Analysis III|
|(Pharmaceutical Technology II||Pharmaceutical Chemistry VIII (Medicinal Chemistry III)|
|Pharmaceutical Industrial Management||Pharmacognosy VI|
|Pharmacology III||Pharmacology IV (Clinical Pharmacy & Drug Interactions)|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry VII (Medicinal Chemistry II)||Project related to Elective|
Bachelor of Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Banaras Hindu University – BHU, Varanasi
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research – DIPSR, New Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Bombay College of Pharmacy – BCP, Mumbai
Bachelor of Pharmacy Course Suitability
- Those who have a good knowledge of biology and chemistry are suitable for the course.
- Candidates willing for a Master’s Degree and then for further research work can go for it.
- If the candidates want to become a teacher and professor in the very subject can pursue the course.
- They are expected to have knowledge of the pharma industry and the updates about it.
Books for B.Pharma Course for Study
|Name of the book||Author|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Bentley and Driver|
|Textbook of Medical Physiology||Arthur C, Guyton, and John. E. Hall|
|Quantitative Inorganic analysis||A.I. Vogel|
|Principles of Anatomy and Physiology||Tortora Grabowski|
|Practical human anatomy and physiology||S. R. Kale and R. R. Kale.|
Bachelor of Pharmacy Admission Course In India
- Food and Drug Administration
- Drug Control Administration
- Chemist Shop
- Educational Institutes
- Medical Dispensing Store
- Health Centres
- Research Agencies
- Pharmaceutical Firms
- Sales and Marketing Department
- Chemical/Drug Technician
- Analytical Chemist
- Research Officer
- Health Inspector
- Customs Officer
- Drug Inspector
- Drug Therapist
- Data Manager
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Hospital Drug Coordinator
- Regulatory Manager
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th