B.Pharma Admission 2023: There are a number of universities that offer the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree program. Admission to a 4-year pharmacy science degree program is based both on merit and an entrance test. After completing 12th grade, students can apply for B.Pharma admission, which teaches students about a variety of specialties and elements related to pharmacy. Students applying to the B.Pharma program must have completed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
B.Pharma Admission Latest Updates
- B.Pharma Admission is live on the official website of Manipal University. Students have to apply before the deadline. (Source)
- UPES has started accepting online application forms for BPharma courses for session 2023. (Source)
- Admission for the session 2023 will be soon started by the universities.
Different universities have different procedures for awarding seats in the BPharma program. Let’s have a look at and study the key factors for BPharma entrance, which are stated below.
B. Pharma Admission Guidelines
- 10+2 or equivalent exam required.
- Required aggregate marks: 50% in 10+2 scientific courses.
- The age limit for B.Pharma Admission is 20 years for reserved and 22 years for non-reserved.
- Admission to the B.Pharm program is based on the common admission exam.
- Government/state institutions administer their tests.
- Few institutions offer direct B. Pharma admission is based on a cut-off or merit list.
- Popular B.Pharm. Common Entrance Test: MHT-CET Maharashtra Entrance Exam, BHU-B Entrance Exam
Bachelor of Pharmacy Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor in Pharmacy|
|Eligibility||Class XII with 55-60% in Science|
|Course Fee||Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000|
|B.Pharma Admission Process||Entrance Examinations|
|Average Salary||INR 3-5 LPA|
B.Pharma Admission 2023
B.Pharma is a four-year professional program. The conventional format for a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy is available at many colleges. Every year, students can apply for B.Pharma. The course’s eligibility requirements are generally intermediate. In many Universities and colleges, entrance exams are required for B.Pharma admission.
Students study chemical reactions in B. Pharma, Candidates can apply to various Universities & institutions for this programme. Nowadays many students prefer to make a career in the medical field because it has a good career scope.
B.Pharma Admission: Eligibility Criteria
- Those students who have passed their Intermediate or H.S.C. (12th class) examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Math (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Math’s & Biology as subjects are eligible for the course.
- The percentage criteria may vary depending on the institutes. Generally, Students having 50% marks in the H.S.C. (12th class) examination are eligible.
- B.Pharma Admission is an entry test score-based.
- NEET, MHTCET, and BITSAT are common entrance exams for B.Pharma Admission.
B.Pharma Fee Structure
Various Universities in India are offering B.Pharma Admission 2023 at different fee structures. It is not necessary that all universities have the same fees for the same courses. The fee depends on factors like infrastructure, facilities, accommodations, placements record, etc. The average fee for the BPharm course is 4 Lacs to 5 Lacs a total fee.
|Amity University||INR 35,000/-|
|Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
|IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
|Karnataka State Open University
|Sikkim Manipal University
Entrance Exam for B.Pharma Admission
The students have to undergo an entrance test conducted by institutes offering the courses some of such exams are as follows:
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- BHU M.Pharm (Ay)
- CG PPHT
- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
- AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)
- Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (BCECE LE)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
- GU Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET)
- GITAM Admission Test (GAT)
- GJUST Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (HPCET)
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research All India Entrance Test (KAHER-AIET)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)
- Manipal Entrance Test (MET)
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Exam (NIPER JEE)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)
- Panjab University Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (PU CET)
- RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test
- Siksha O Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT)
- Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)
- West Bengal CEE AMPAI Masters
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)
- West Bengal Joint Entrance for Lateral Entry (JELET)
- West Bengal Post Graduate Entrance Test (WB PGET)
Direct Admission to BPharma Colleges
BPharma is a 4-year undergraduate degree programme. Some universities conduct entrance tests for Admission to BPharma Colleges. Apart from it, a large number of universities offer direct admissions. Students must qualify for the eligibility criteria demanded by the universities like 45% aggregate marks in 12th class and merit list criteria released by the university. The average course fee for Direct admission in BPharma College is ranging from Rs. 40,000 to Rs 2,50,000 approx per annum.
Bombay College Of Pharmacy B.Pharm Admission
Bombay College Of Pharmacy B.Pharm Admission will start soon for the next 2023 session. The Bachelor of Pharmacy admission is based on the GPAT Entrance exam. Students should pass the 12th standard through the recognized board or institute. Ph.D. with PG degree (%50%) students also can apply for B.Pharm course.
The application process for the B.Pharma course will be online, and Students have to check the official portal for the latest updates.
Annamalai University B.Parma Admission 2023
Annamalai University provides a B.Pharma admission course every year for students having an interest in learning in-depth about the pharmacy sector. The process of B.Pharma admission to the course that Annamalai University considers is simply based on the applicant’s qualifying scores.
A student who is interested in enrolling in Annamalai University’s Bachelor of Pharmacy program must have completed their 12th grade from a recognized institution. Generally, general-category students must achieve a minimum score of 65%, while reserved-category students have a relaxation score of 5%.
Top University & Fees in India
Candidates can check out the table for India’s Top most University with their fees.
|Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam||State University||ANDHRA PRADESH||900000|
|Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning||Deemed University||900085|
|Sri Venkateswara University||State University||900170|
|Sri Venkateswara Vedic University,||State University||900255|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University||State University||900340|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences||State University||900425|
|SRM University||Private University||900510|
|Vignan’s Foundation for Science||Deemed University||900595|
|Vikrama Simhapuri University, Kakutur||State University||900680|
|VIT-AP University||Private University||900765|
|Yogi Vemana University||State University||900850|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||Private University||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||900935|
|Arunachal University of Studies||Private University||901020|
|Arunodaya University||Private University||901105|
|Himalayan University||Private University||901190|
|North East Frontier Technical University||Private University||901275|
|North Eastern Regional||Deemed University||901360|
|Rajiv Gandhi University||Central University||901445|
|BML Munjal University||Private University||HARYANA||901530|
|Central University of Haryana||Central University||901615|
|Chaudhary Bansi Lal University||State University||901700|
|Chaudhary Devi Lal University||State University||901785|
|Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University||State University||901870|
|Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana||State University||901955|
|Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University||State University||902040|
|Bhartiya Skill Development University||Private University||RAJASTHAN||902125|
|Bhupal Nobles University||Private University||902210|
|Bikaner Technical University||State University||902295|
|Birla Institute of Technology & Science||Deemed University||902380|
Bachelor of Pharmacy Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis I||Pharmaceutics I (Physical Pharmacy)|
|Remedial Mathematical Biology||Advanced Mathematics.|
|Pharmacognosy I||Pharmaceutical Chemistry II (Physical Chemistry)|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry I (Inorganic Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||Pharmaceutical Chemistry III (Organic Chemistry I)|
|Basic Electronics & Computer Applications||Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education (APHE) I|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Pharmaceutics II (Unit Operations I, including Engg. Drawing)||Pharmaceutics – III (Unit Operations II)|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry IV (Organic Chemistry II)||Pharmaceutical Microbiology|
|Pharmacognosy II||Pharmacognosy III|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis II||Pathophysiology of Common Diseases|
|AP HE-II||Pharmaceutics IV (Dispensing & Community Pharmacy)|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry – V (Biochemistry)’||Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Medicinal Chemistry I)|
|Pharmaceutics V (Pharmaceutical Technology I)||Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & Ethics|
|Pharmacology I||Pharmaceutics VII (Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics)|
|Pharmaceutics VI (Hospital Pharmacy)||Pharmacognosy V (Chemistry of Natural Products)|
|Sem. VII||Sem. VIII|
|Pharmaceutical Biotechnology||Pharmaceutics IX|
|Pharmaceutics VIII||Pharmaceutical Analysis III|
|(Pharmaceutical Technology II||Pharmaceutical Chemistry VIII (Medicinal Chemistry III)|
|Pharmaceutical Industrial Management||Pharmacognosy VI|
|Pharmacology III||Pharmacology IV (Clinical Pharmacy & Drug Interactions)|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry VII (Medicinal Chemistry II)||Project related to Elective|
Bachelor of Pharmacy Colleges in India
If we are talking about the pharmacy colleges in India some best colleges are given below candidates can go through the University website for complete information.
- Banaras Hindu University – BHU, Varanasi
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research – DIPSR, New Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Bombay College of Pharmacy – BCP, Mumbai
Books for B.Pharma Course for Study
|Name of the book||Author|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Bentley and Driver|
|Textbook of Medical Physiology||Arthur C, Guyton, and John. E. Hall|
|Quantitative Inorganic analysis||A.I. Vogel|
|Principles of Anatomy and Physiology||Tortora Grabowski|
|Practical human anatomy and physiology||S. R. Kale and R. R. Kale.|
Bachelor of Pharmacy Admission Course in India
- Food and Drug Administration
- Drug Control Administration
- Chemist Shop
- Educational Institutes
- Medical Dispensing Store
- Health Centres
- Research Agencies
- Pharmaceutical Firms
- Sales and Marketing Department
B.Pharma Admission: Benefits, Scope & Jobs
- The course is helpful in developing practical knowledge about drugs and their usage.
- Students willing for a Master’s Degree and then for further research work can go for it.
- B.Pharma Admission is beneficial for those who want to go into the teaching profession in the field of pharmacy.
- The degree course enables the applicants to start their own Pharmacy or Chemist Shop to stock and sell medicines after registration with the State Pharmacy Council.
- This course is a well-researched program that has tremendous market demand, and students have a good scope after completing their B.Pharma.
- Some Common and popular designations for students are – Scientists, Drug technicians, Health inspectors, Drug therapists, Pharmacists, Drug coordinators, research officers, etc.
- B. Pharma can give a suitable reach, and if any students want to upgrade their studies, then they can opt for the course.
Students get an extensive range of opportunities in this field. The thing that will lead them to a professional journey is a well-planned study with proper and quality education.
Job Profile in B.Pharma & Career Option
There is so many career option available for a student who has completed the B.pharma courses. they can work in the private sector or in self-driven pharmacy centers.
- Chemical/Drug Technician
- Analytical Chemist
- Research Officer
- Health Inspector
- Customs Officer
- Drug Inspector
- Drug Therapist
- Data Manager
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Hospital Drug Coordinator
- Regulatory Manager
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: How can I submit my application to be considered for B.Pharma Admission 2023?
Answer: First, you must choose where in India to enroll. If you want to attend Delhi NCR, you must take the university’s entrance exam.
Question 2: Does Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi offer B.Pharmacy?
Answer: True, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, formerly Indraprastha University, offers Pharmacy Courses in its associated colleges. For B.Pharmacy admission, you must pass GGSIPU CET.
Be the first to leave a review.