Bachelor Of Tourism And Travel Management Admission 2021-22: BTTM is a specialized undergraduate course for students seeking an undergraduate degree in Tourism and Travel Management. BSc in Tourism and Travel Management can be abbreviated as BTTM. This course is a full-time course offered regularly at the undergraduate level. It makes a total of eight semesters for completion, which has a 06-month duration.
For making a career in the tourism and travel industry, this course is the right choice. In this course, primarily various languages are taught to work internationally. BTTM aims to teach students the ethics of tourism and how to behave with tourists and manage the tour. Students can also start their travel agencies.
It includes study subjects such as Foreign Languages, Indian Geography, Religious Tourism, Cultural Tourism of India, Tourism planning, Ecotourism, Tourist behavior. Each semester also has a fieldwork project in the syllabus, which is necessary to have practical experience.
Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor Of Tourism And Travel Management|
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Tourism And Travel Management|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3-4 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 20,00,000|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 4,000 to 14,00,000|
|Eligibility||10+2, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
BTTM Admission 2021-22
Admission in these courses after passing the 10+2. Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management courses is based on the tourist and management programs. Candidates who are interested in traveling that it is the best course for them. Some university provides BTTM courses interested candidates can select the courses it is the fully managements and strategy based programs.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- To get an entry for BTTM, a student must have a 10+2 degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- The top colleges such as Amity University, George Group of Colleges are offering this course.
- Entrance exams included in this category are GATA, MCC, and IT Entrance exams.
- Tuition can be up to IINR 4000 in public colleges and can be up to INR 1400000 in private colleges.
- These courses are indifferent durations for different colleges. 50% marks in higher secondary education are acceptable for these course admissions. Admissions are given with interviews or entrance exams. Students should know about the shortlisting process in entrance exams.
The students who have good marks and skills can get a special bonus for admission fees. But the basic fees are Rs INR 4,000 to 14,00,000.
Entrance exams are also used in the admission process. Colleges provide a list of students after entrance exams for admission.
- Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam
- Amrita University BAMS Exam
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Tourism Product of India (Natural)||English (Compulsory)|
|Tourism Product of India (Cultural)||Transport Management|
|Introduction to Tourism||Tourism Documentation|
|Hindi (compulsory)||Haryana Tourism|
|English (Compulsory)||Geography of Tourism|
|Business Environment for Tourism|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Tourism in India||Tourism Marketing|
|HRM in Tourism||Tourism Marketing|
|Hotel Business||Principles of Management|
|Field – Trip Report & Viva-Voce||Pilgrimage Tourism|
|Computer Applications in Tourism||Communicative English|
|Computer Applications in Tourism||An Introduction to Travel Agency & Tour Operation Business in India|
|Communication Skills & Personality Development||–|
Be the first to leave a review.