Bahra University Admission 2021-22: Some programs/courses are of five consistent years. It also offers services at the Masters and Ph.D. levels. University is built on an area of 25 acres in 2011. The university gives admission on an entry test basis with CAT/CMAT/GATE/JEE Main/MAT as mains. Other courses can be applied to merit.
It gives admission from two main modes, offline and online applications. Students can avail of opportunities from both. Students have to simply fall on eligibility criteria to be selected. Students can opt for any course of their eligibility.
- Scholarships and full-time scholarships for more info click on the link.
- Merit-Based Scholarships & Discounts One Time Entry Level, Scholarship Scheme for Rayat Bahra Group Contributors.
- Bahra University opens the academic session for the odd semester from 5th September 2021. (source)
- The university announces the admission for the 2021-22 session. The students for regular and remote learning can apply for it. For more detail, they can visit the website.
Bahra University Headlines:
|University Name||Bahra University|
|Short Name of University||BU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Declaration of Results||Approx Two Months after Examination|
|Application Form Fee (by post)
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 600/-|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Fees Submission||Cash, DD|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC), Bar Council of India (BCI), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)|
|Contact No.||098050 92446|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|JEE Main (April Session) Registration||Mar 2021|
|GPAT Registration||Nov – Dec 2021|
|GPAT Exam||Jan 2021|
|GATE Registration||Aug – Oct 2021|
|GATE Exam||Feb 2021;|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||Mar-21|
|counseling’s dates||July -August 2021|
|Entrance date||JEE Main: April 2021|
Bahra University UG and PG Courses Eligibility:
B.U. is located in Solan, Himachal Pradesh. It was established in 2011. It is a private university.
- Bahra university gives a wide range of U.G., P.G., and doctoral courses in different streams. The selection is done on the basis of entrance test scores and merit. Candidates who wish to seek admission to U.G. programs must have passed intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks. Whereas applicants applying in P.G. courses must have a graduate degree in the relevant program. The admissions are granted on the basis of the previous record but for a few programs, it requires qualifying exam scores.
- The U.G. programs offered by B.U. are B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.P.T, and B.A. + L.L.B. The P.G. programs offered by the university are M.B.A., M.Sc, M.CA, M.Pharmacy, and M.Tech.
- Bahra University plans to provide value education. The world-class teaching method is used. A wide scope of the program is available. Making roads for students to show their advancement. To support them. Bahra University provides many learner programs. These programs belong to different fields. Some paths are for four years.
Bahra University UG Courses:
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility|
|BHM||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BCA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA-LLB||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA Journalism||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Pharm||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Bahra University PG Courses:
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility|
|M.Sc.||Physics||BSc in relevant field|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||BSc in relevant field|
|M.Sc.||Chemistry||BSc in relevant field|
|M.Sc.||Biochemistry||BSc in relevant field|
B.Tech, BCA & BHM Courses Duration & Eligibility:
|B.Tech||4 years||Inter passed in Physics or chemistry. With an aggregate of 45%. A valid score of JEE –MAIN requires|
|B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering)||4 years.||Inter passed in computer or Mathematics. With 45% in aggregate. A valid score of JEE –MAIN requires.|
|B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)||4 years||Inter passed in computer or Mathematics. With 45% in aggregate. A valid score of JEE –MAIN requires.|
|Bachelor of Engineering Lateral Entry||4 years||Inter passed in Mathematics or computer. With 45% in aggregate. A valid score of JEE –MAIN requires.|
|Bachelor in Computer Application||3 years||
|Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)||4 years||Inter passed with 45 % aggregate.|
|B.A-LLB||5 Years Integrated||It combines the arts and law courses. Inter passed with 45 % aggregate.|
|Bachelor of Arts (Journalism)||3 Years||
M.Tech, MBA, MSc Duration & Eligibility:
|Master of Engineering (M. Tech)||2 years||The student must have a B.Tech. With 50% marks, a valid score of GATE also requires.|
|MTech (Computer Science Engineering)||2 years||The student must have a B.Tech, With 50% marks, a valid score of GATE also requires.|
|MTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 years||The student must have a B.Tech, With 50% marks, a valid score of GATE also requires.|
|Master in Computer Applications||3 years||sc with 50% marks, and computers as a major subject.|
|MBA||2 years||Graduate with 50%marks in aggregate, a valid score of CAT/MAT requires.|
|MSc. Physics||2 years||Graduate in Physics, 50%marks in aggregate.|
|MSc. Chemistry||2 years||Graduate in science subjects. Minimum 50% aggregate|
|MSc. Mathematics||2 years||Graduate in Mathematics subjects. Minimum 50% aggregate.|
|Master in Law-LLM||2 years||Graduate with 50% aggregate. Minimum 50% aggregate|
|M.SC Biochemistry||2 Years||Graduate in science subjects. Minimum 50% aggregate|
Bahra University Ph.D. Courses:
|Course Name||Areas of Research||Minimum Eligibility|
|Ph.D||Physics||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D||Mathematics||M.Tech. with 60% marks|
|Ph.D||Management Studies||M.Sc. with 60% marks|
|Ph.D||Computer Science Engineering||M.Sc. with 60% marks|
|Ph.D||Civil Engineering||M.Sc. with 60% marks|
|Ph.D||Chemistry||MBA with 60% marks|
Bahra University Application Process 2021-22:
To apply for Admission students have to follow the following advice.
- Visit the university website
- Develop new login
- After signing in.
- Upload documents
- Then submit the form.
- Download the application form from the university website
- Deposit the bank draft.
- Fill it.
- Attached the required documents
- Send it to the university address.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Marks sheet.
- Character certificate
- Degree certificate
- A passport size photograph
- Skimmed signature
Is there any relaxation for rural area students?
No, there is no relaxation for them.
Does it offer any online courses?
No, the university only offers on-campus courses.
What is the admission criteria of MA (Hotel Management)?
Ans. Master in Hotel Management: pupil should Graduate with 50% marks in aggregate
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th