Banasthali University Admission 2022-23: Admission at Banasthali University will start in May 2022. Interested Students can apply by both modes (offline & online). Courses like BA, BTech, MA, BSc & Integrated programs are available for admission. The Registration form fee decided by Banasthali University is Rs 800. Admission to some programme are based upon aptitude test conducted by the university.
The Banasthali Vidyapeeth university has one of the good women universities providing higher academic education. It has offered the level of education such as UG, PG and Research programs in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer application and management.
Aspirants may require clearance of entrance exams like AP EAMCET, BITSAT, SRMJEE, VITEEE with valid scores. The university gives admission based on marks scored by the student in the entrance exams, and for some courses, the interview can also be conducted.
Banasthali Vidyapith University Highlights
|University Name||Banasthali Vidyapith University|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Vanasthali Road, Dist, Vanasthali, Rajasthan 304022|
|Application Form||Banasthali Vidyapith Application Form|
|Fee Structure||Banasthali Vidyapith Fee structure|
Banasthali University Admission 2022-23
For the Banasthali University admission process, students need to fill the application form. Students can get an application form from the official website. Student have to fill up the Application form properly.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
How to Apply?
- Student need to visit the university website link.
- Click on the link to the application form
- A new page will be open on the computer screen
- Enter the all-important and required details such as Name, DOB, address, gender, contact number, etc
- After filling in all details, check it properly, and then click on the submit button
- After submitting the application form, students need to pay the application amount.
Procedure to Deposit Application Fee in Banasthali University
A student has to present applications form correctly filled. Including the requisite application fee in the stipulated time when applying for admission to the Banasthali college. The payment of fees is done online. There are 3 options accessible for obtaining the application:
- Students are required to download a copy of bank-challan from the official website.
- After downloading, fill in all details; be careful.
- Some sections must fill carefully and in the “Block” letters in the copy of the bank- challan.
- On the candidate’s ID card, the smart card ID must be exactly filled as mentioned.
- Now deposit the application amount with challan at the nearest SBI bank.
- Keep the student’s copy for future reference, and submit the institute copy at the institute.
- The candidate can send a Demand Draft for INR 800 in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali, Jaipur to the following address: Secretary, BanasthaliVidyapith, P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH- 304022, Rajasthan.
- Prospectus can also gain in person with the payment of INR 800 in cash from the college. The Online Submission for college admission of application can also make by the official college’s website.
- Address: Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan – 304022
- Contact No.: 01438-228384, 305655, 228990
- Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali/wcms/en/home/
Be the first to leave a review.