Bastar University Admission 2021-22: Bastar University was founded in 2008. and is located in the location of Chattisgarh in Bastar, the Bastar university has been inviting Application Forms for the session of admission for courses of UG, PG level. Aspirants can apply to the practices by submitting the BU Application Form fee for UG courses. Aspirants applying must have checked and already met the eligibility that put for the courses. Those aspirants applying for ME are to have a UG level degree or bachelor in engineering cleared with 50% scores. Candidates applying in online mode and the offline modes are to face merit and entrance exams criteria
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||Bastar Vishwavidyalaya Application Form|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya Admission||Bastar Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure|
- 23 August 2021: BU has announced for the online registration and application for admission in the phase 2nd from 21 August 2021 to 31 August 2021. Check the details here. (Source)
Bastar University Highlights
|University Name||Bastar Vishwavidyalaya|
|Short Name of University||BVV|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Chhattisgarh|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
Bastar University Admission 2021-22
There are 30 affiliated Undergraduate and Postgraduate colleges under the BVV. University offers various UG, PG, and Diploma courses. To get admission to the university, candidates must have eligible for admission in B.Ed. And the MCA course, a candidate needs to take the Entrance Examination with good marks, conducted by the CGVYAPAM. Access to all these courses needs an intermediate completion with minimum required marks. However, the final decision will base on the progress in the qualifying exam.
- B.Ed, LLB: To do these courses, candidates must have graduated in relevant subjects and overall 50% marks. Candidates will be judged based on their progress in the entrance exam. They will consider eligible if they perform well in the qualifying exam.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
PG candidates will have to follow the given eligibility criteria:
- MCA: MCA comes with a specialization in Computer Applications. The eligibility criteria for this course are that the candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% overall marks and Mathematics as a subject.
- MA, MSc: For these courses, candidates will need a bachelor’s degree in relevant topics and a minimum of 45% marks overall. However, the selection criteria will be merit-based.
- MBA: The university offers an MBA in Business Administration. Candidates will need a bachelor’s degree with an overall 50% mark.
- MSW: Candidates who want to do MSW in Social Work will be eligible if they have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.
- M Com: To do M.Com in Commerce, candidates must have graduated with 50% marks overall.
|Important Events:||Date of:||Dates (Tentative)|
|First Merit List of Admission||Upload||1st Week of Aug 2021|
|UG Admissions BU||Starting||3rd week of Aug 2021|
|Issue of BU Application Forms||Issue||Sep 2021|
|Receipt of the online Application Form Paramedical Courses||Last date||2nd week of Oct 2021|
|Application Form submissions 2021 for MPT||Last date||2nd week of Oct 2021|
|Receipt of print out an Application Form for MPT filled-in online||Last Date||Oct 2021|
Bastar University Application Form Process 2021
The BVVJDP university leaves the choice to the candidates whether they want to apply online or offline. However, the offline procedure is given below:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Register your account by providing a valid email and password.
- After logging in, go to the application process.
- Fill in the application and provide all the information and attach the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before submitting, take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Marks sheet and certificate of 10th and 12th standard.
- Certificate of graduation and post-graduation.
- Migration and caste certificate.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Ans: Yes, it is available there. You can have it from the university campus for RS 200.
Ans: The university will start the UG admission process on the 1st of June, 2021 which will be continued till 30 June 2021.
Address: Shaheed Mahendra Karma Vishwavidyalaya Jagdalpur, (Dharampura) District – Bastar Chhattisgarh (India) – 494005
Contact No.: 07782-229037
Email Id: email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th