BBA Admission 2023: BBA degree is an undergraduate-level program that provides students about marketing, economics, finance, and HR management. The duration of this course is 3 years with six semesters. Those candidates who have interested in management-related courses can pursue a BBA program. Students who have Basic Eligibility for BBA course 10+2 with 50-60% in any stream are eligible.
BBA Admission Latest Update
- Manav Rachna University has started the admission for the session 2023-24. Students can apply for BBA Admission. (Apply Here)
- Students can apply for the admission to Bachelor of Business Administration Course at GD Goenka University. (Apply Here)
- NMIMS Global is offering admission to the BBA course for session 2023. Students can apply through the online portal. (Apply Here)
- Amity University admission is going on for the BBA admission for the session 2023. The deadline for the course is 12 April 2023. Students can apply Here. (Source)
- Symbiosis university admission started its admission process for the BBA courses. Students can apply for SET Registration 2023 for the course. The last date for applying is 12 April 2023. (Source)
- Jagannath university has started its admission procedure for the upcoming year 2023. Students can fill out the CUET form before the date of 30 April 2023. (Source)
The average fee for a BBA course is 50,000 to 4 Lakhs depending on the university. The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration. Universities take admissions on the basis of entrance Exams and merit base. starting Salary package of students after BBA is about 2.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs per annum. The Career Opportunity for students is to become Accountant, Marketer, and HR roles.
Bachelor of Business Administration is a course that consists of a structural study of business strategy programs, management, and skills development programs that enhance students’ academic knowledge of business and management. After a student has completed his or her 12th grade, he or she can choose to take this course.
- Every student after Class XII dreams of good higher education that would improve his opportunities, give him a promising job, and support his financial needs.
- BBA admission is available at different levels, such as the full-time BBA program, part-time BBA program, and evening BBA program.
- These BBA courses apply to students who have passed Class XII with a 50-60% score from any stream.
- BBA admission is offered based on the BBA entrance examination and BBA cut-off marks.
The vision is clear they want to opt for something different from the general study pattern. Bachelor of Business Administration covers all aspects of the Business field. This program trains students for the correct decision-making process, and also, risk management quality is thought for the level of growth.
BBA Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50-60%(any stream) from recognized board|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam/Merit list/Direct|
|Course Fee||Rs 50,000 to 4 Lakhs INR|
|Average Salary||INR 2.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs per annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||ICICI Bank, Microsoft|
|Job Positions||Development Executive, Data Analyst, Project Manager (IT),|
Why Study BBA?
There is a rapid increase in the requirements of candidates holding a BBA degree in the business world. Some of the reasons for studying for BBA include:
- Students studying BBA can pursue various professional fields in the future.
- BBA is among the most sought-after courses by students in recent times as after pursuing this course they get the opportunity to make their career a huge success.
- Students after completing the BBA course can opt for studying at the senior level. They can apply for admission to multiple master’s courses like MBA, MCA, MSc, etc.
- There are multiple job opportunities that a student can get after completing the course. Various disciplines in which BBA students get employed are human resource management, business management, finance management, etc.
- The package salary that a student can get after completing their BBA course can get around INR 2.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs/annum.
What after BBA?
- BBA is among the most opted course for students who wants to pursue a program like MBA, which is considered the most valuable course, and students who want to be at the managerial level and want to create their own vision for the organization or set up their own business.
- Not only MBA after BBA, but students can also choose courses like- Data Scientist, Digital Marketing, and Product Manager.
These courses are available, but the best choice, which generally has a high demand, is MBA; not only does this course increase the educational value but also career gets a new direction in terms of job roles and positions.
Advantages of BBA Admission
The course is very time-friendly, especially since one can enroll in this program according to his preferable time, place, and cost. There are many facilities available for this course worldwide: Full-time programs, Part-time programs, Evening programs, Weekend programs, or even distance education programs.
The most attractive feature of this course is that the system is entirely career-oriented. The students who focus on their careers, especially in the corporate world or commercial sector, find this course the best fit for them. Students selected can be either based on merit or various types of admission tests. In most cases, it depends on the college providing the program. There can be some personal interviews or viva-voce during the admission process.
Generally, students after Class XII having a 50-60% score from any stream are eligible for the BBA program. The scholarship is also offered to the students based on their results and score.
BBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for students opting to choose BBA Admission to consist of:
- Students must hold a passing certificate of higher secondary education or other equivalent education from a recognized board.
- The cut-off percentage for most colleges is above 50%. However, some colleges demand more than 60% in higher secondary education.
- The age limit of candidates of the general category should be between 17 to 22, whereas, for the SC/ST, the age limit extends from 17 to 24.
- The BBA’s prominent entrance examinations are NPAT, IPU CET, and DU JAT.
- An advanced course option after completing the study of BBA is an MBA.
BBA Course Fees
The average fee structure for a student pursuing BBA is: Course Fee- Rs 50,000 to 4 Lakhs INR (Depending on the institution selected by the student)
BBA Admission: Entrance Exam
The following are some entrance exams for BBA Admission:
- SET: Symbiosis Admission Test for undergraduate admission is conducted in colleges of Symbiosis University.
- NPAT BBA: A national-level test conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for different undergraduate programs.
- CET BBA: National level undergraduate admission test to colleges of Indraprastha University. Many other patterns of BBA also exist, which vary from institution to institution.
Top BBA Universities in India
Over the past few years, the demand for graduates holding a BBA degree has risen considerably. Top colleges like Christ University, SRM University, Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, NIISM, and many more universities provide students with the opportunity of pursuing this course. It is one of the most efficient and prominent degrees in India today.
Subharti University BBA Admission
Subharti University has a BBA program for students interested in gaining knowledge in the field of business administration. For Subharti University BBA Admission, one must have studied 10+2 with 45% marks (or more) from a well-known board. The university will select the students depending on their marks scored in merit or SNET. Online application forms are usually provided on its portal.
For the form, applicants have to deposit the fee of Rs. 1,500 through DD or online method. To enroll for the BBA Admission, students first need to fill out the admission form by visiting the official site of Subharti University.
Singhania University BBA Admission
Singhania University has a department of Commerce and Management for offering BBA academic programs to students. Those who have cleared Class 12th can apply for Singhania University BBA Admission. Selection for this course mainly depends on the marks scored in the previous examination.
Besides this, students can apply online mode. For the registration form, applicants are subject to upload the documents along with the requisite fee of Rs.500. All the info on the BBA admission is communicated on the university’s admission portal singhaniauniversity.co.in.
Amity University BBA Admission
Amity University provides BBA Admission to students at the UG level. BBA Admission is granted under sponsored or non-sponsored categories. The eligibility criteria for these categories differ accordingly. Those who have scored at least 55% marks at 10+2 can apply as sponsored entrants, whereas 60% marks are needed to enroll as non-sponsored applicants.
Selection will rely on the online aptitude test, given on the video link on Admission Microsite. The BBA Admission form can be filled out online at the cost of Rs.1,100 through a Debit/Credit Card. For this, aspirants will need to visit the authorized site of Amity University.
BBA Admission: Syllabus 2023
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Microeconomics||Quantitative Techniques – II|
|Principles of Management||Effective Communications|
|India Socio-Political Economics||Cost Accounting|
|Quantitative techniques – I||Environmental Management|
|Essentials of IT||Principles of Marketing|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Banking & Insurance||Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace|
|Indian Economics in Global Scenario||Management Accounting|
|Operations Research||Business Analytics|
|Direct Tax & Indirect Tax||Business Law|
|Human Resource Management||Financial Management|
|Consumer Behavior & Services Marketing||Customer Relationship Management|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Strategic Management||International Business & EXIM|
|Research Methodology||Finance Electives|
|Finance Electives||Operations & Supply Chain Management|
|Financial Statement Analysis||Marketing Electives|
|Advanced Financial Management||Entrepreneurship & Business Plan|
Subjects & Books
The syllabus of BBA is very vast. It may cover specializing subjects if selected. Generally, the issues are of a business nature. The topics also include those of a management nature. These subjects may include entrepreneurship, Quantitative methods, etc. They may also have Business Analytics, Marketing Management, etc.
Further, into semesters the subjects change. These include Commercial Bank Management, Project Management, etc. The course has seminars, projects, etc.
BBA Programme Aim, Scope & Jobs
This degree gives you practical experience as it is designed so that students interact with industry experts, go on industrial visits, and do many projects. Numerous sales and marketing jobs are available in the industry, where candidates excel in a top position in any corporate organization. After BBA, students can work in HR Management, Marketing Management, Supply Management, etc. Many candidates do MBA after BBA for a master’s in their relevant field.
BBA gives the student a viable option for their career development. At present, most institutions want employees from BBA. After completing BBA, a student can perform as a Human Resource Manager, Finance and Cash Manager, Business Consultant, Marketing Officer, and many more. Moreover, the students of BBA get much more opportunities in the corporate and business world than any other else.
These professionals’ average annual salary is between INR 2.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs per annum. The employment Sector for BBA professionals is Business Houses, Financial Organizations, Banks, Educational Institutes, Marketing Organizations, etc. BBA graduates’ main job areas are IT Manager, lecturer, Accountant, Marketing Manager, Development Manager, Consultant, Finance Manager, etc.
Aim and Objectives
It is also an excellent and charming side of BBA. They can perform as a teacher or a private consultant. In the present time, the world is really in need of financial and business literacy where BBA program is providing this most critical need of the world very effectively and carefully.
The BBA course increases the interest of the young generation in entrepreneurship, which enables changes in the entire economy and contributes to decreasing unemployment by making them aware of business, finance, and the economy.
BBA gets the student to perform in further education like Post-Graduation. After completing BBA, students can enroll in the Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Masters in Business Studies (MBS), and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). They can also take part in their Ph.D. Perhaps, the students of BBA get the most opportunities to complete their further education abroad.
Top Colleges For BBA Courses in India
|College Name||Admission Process||Average Annual Fees|
|SVKMs NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce||NPAT BBA||INR 2,25,000|
|ShaheedSukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS)||DUJAT||INR 14,025|
|Department of Management Studies Christ University||CUET||INR 2,14,000|
|Loyola College||Merit-Based||INR 1,48,700|
|Madras Christian College||Merit-Based||INR 41,000|
- BBA Entrepreneurship
- BBA (Computer Applications)
- BBA Fashion Designing
- BBA (Finance)
- BBA Insurance Management
- BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)
- BBA Networking
- BBA (Human Resource Management)
- BBA Hardware
- BBA (Information Technology)
- BBA Telecommunication
- BBA (Logistics Management)
- BBA Sales and Marketing
- BBA (Management)
- BBA (Accounting and Finance)
- BBA (Marketing and Finance)
- BBA (Airline Management)
- BBA (Marketing)
- BBA (Airport Management)
- BBA (Mass Media and Communications)
- BBA (Banking and Finance)
- BBA (Media Management)
- BBA (Banking and Insurance)
- BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)
- BBA Banking
- BBA Business Economics
- BBA Rural Development
- BBA Sales & Distribution
- BBA Customer Relation
- BBA Public Relation
- BBA System Management
- BBA Industrial Management
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What are some good universities for BBA Admission?
- Ans: Lots of universities provide this course. Some of them are: Chitkara University
- Sharda University
- Symbiosis International
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
- Ness Wadia College of Commerce
Question 2: How much is the course fee?
Ans: The course fee may vary according to the colleges students choose. Fancy colleges charge more. Generally, it ranges from INR 01 lac-2.5 lacs per year.
Question 3: How much can I earn with this degree?
Ans: One can earn a very sufficient amount. The salary also increases with experience and skills. Depending on work it can be 2.75 to 8 lacs per annum.
Question 4: What are the 3 types of BBA?
Ans: There are many specializations available for BBA Courses that usually candidates prefer, it has 3 types General, Technical, and professional
Be the first to leave a review.