BBA Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BBA Airport Management Distance Education is approved by the UGC/DEB. In India, few universities like GOA University and Amity University are offering distance BBA programs. When the student completes this course they can expect a good job and a high salary. This program student can work in different fields as Airline customer support, airport executive, and flight and ground instructor. Many universities like Cotton College State University, and Madhabdev University offer BBA Airport Management course via a distance education system.
BBA Airport Management Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Airport Management Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
A Student Can Check Easily BBA Airport Management Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Upper Table.
BBA Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
DEB/UGC India approves BBA airport management distance learning education. After completion of the course, the aspirants work in many fields like the ground instructor, flight instructor, and airline customer support.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Having 60% of marks in class 12th is the minimum eligibility for getting admission in the BBA Airport Management course.
- Admissions frequency for this course is yearly. Every year various aviation institutes across India providing admissions in this BBA program. GGSIU NCA and GSAI are famous aviation academies offering admission for this course.
- BBA Airport Management course admissions are merit/entrance exam-based.
- AIMA UGAT and SET are the most popular entry tests for admissions of this course.
- The average fee charged for this specialized BBA course ranges between INR 50K to 2 Lakh per annum.
- Admission in the course is based on merit, and a minimum of 60% marks in class 12th are necessary to access the system.
- SET, AIM, UGAT are the entry tests to get admission to the course.
- Some universities also offered distance learning admission in this course.
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (20000 – 30000 / Year) according to the university.
BBA Airport Management Admission Process 2022
Students can take admission to the online and offline process. BBA in a bachelor degree in business administration it provides various course the BBA Airport Management Distance Education is also one of them. In this course, the student learns about how to manage the airport area and its resources, Security management, Goods management and safety, Infrastructure, Passenger forecasting, Fire Safety, and other related topics are also learned in this bachelor degree. The course is available for 3 years.
BBA Airport Management Admission is available under a bachelor’s degree course and offered from a famous university in India. The course can be applied after getting the 12th via online and offline mode. Eligibility and fee structure are maintained below:
Benefits of Distance Education in BBA Airport Management
- Time flexibility: The most important benefit of the distance mode is time flexibility. This course allows the students to learn the course at their time and pace.
- Low cost: The fee for this course is usually low. The maximum fee of this course is INR 50K to 2 Lac that makes it easy for the students.
- Earn while you learn: This program gives the facility of earning and learning at the same time. It is the only course in India that has a low fee structure for the candidates.
- Online classes: The candidates have the facility of online classes. All lectures and classes are provided to candidates in the online mode. The students can submit their assignments and papers in digital form.
- Retailing Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Logistics Departments
- Airport Executive
- Conference and Events Manager
- Airline Customer Support
- Guest Relation Executive
- Flight and Ground Instructor
- Perishable Cargo Transporter
- Traffic Regulator
- Loss Prevention Associate
- Flight Attendant
BBA-AM professionals can earn an annual salary between INR 4 to 6 lac per annum. Top recruiting companies for BBA Airport Management grads are Air India, Alliance Air, Spice Jet, Indigo, etc.
Job positions offered to aviation professionals are Airport Manager, Customer care executive, Ground staff manager, etc. After completing BBA in Airport Management, the higher education offered is an MBA or Ph.D. in Airport Management.
BBA Airport Management Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Professional Communication||Airport Operations|
|Soft Skill||Basics of Aviation|
|Communication Skill||Travel Management|
|Front Office Operations||Fire Management|
|Management Process||Aircraft Maintenance|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Airport Security Management||Air Fares & Ticketing|
|Aviation Marketing||Persona Management|
|Aviation Law||Customer Care Services|
|Cargo Logistics and Management||Airlines Business Management|
|Air Traffic Rules and Regulations||Customer Service for Global Clientele|
|Services Marketing||Cargo and Transportation Management|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Cargo & Transportation||Crew Management|
|Load Planning & DGR||The Airport Milieu|
|Security and Legislation||Resource Management at Airport|
|Business Organization & Administration||IT in the Airline Environment|
|Ancillary Services||Airport Housekeeping|
|Organizational Behavior||Airline & Travel Management|
List of Top Universities & Fees
|Amity University||3 years||26,475|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26,550|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26,500|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26,525|
|Goa University||3 years||84,655|
|O.P. Jindal University||3 years||83,430|
BBA Course, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Telecommunication)||12th||3 Years||22,500|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||3 Years||23,400|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||3 Years||23,250|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||3 Years||21,300|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Years||23,850|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Years||23,550|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||3 Years||23,700|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Years||22,650|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||3 Years||21,750|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||3 Years||22,350|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||3 Years||22,200|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||3 Years||21,450|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||3 Years||21,000|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||3 Years||22,050|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||12th||3 Years||22,800|
|BA (English)||12th||3 Years||21,150|
Top College/Universities In India
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
- Subharti University
- Periyar University
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans, Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans. Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans. Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans. University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.