BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The UGC/DEB introduces the BBA banking-finance courses. Most of the institutes and universities are teaching distance BBA banking-finance programs. Several institutes have established the placements cells. The candidate can apply in different government and private sectors for jobs, and They can perform their role in other spaces like banks, finance companies, shopping malls, etc.
BBA Banking And Finance Distance Education is a business programme that leads to a bachelor’s degree and encompasses all banking & finance-related subjects through practical and case studies on various banking and finance cases. Many universities like CIT, Cotton College State University, Madhabdev University, and Rayalaseema University offer this course via a distance education system.
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||18000-30000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
A Student Can Check Easily BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Upper Table:
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. Suppose the candidate wishes to take the entrance through the online process. In that case, the student must visit the university’s official website. If the candidate wants to take admission for offline mode, visit the university campus and apply for the entry from there itself.
- BBA Banking And Finance Distance Education is a commerce course. It is a bachelor’s degree. It covers all banking and finance-related subjects with practical and case studies on different points of banking and finance. The student will learn about these subjects in BBA Banking and Finance like Auditing, advanced technology in Banking, Business Law, Banking Theory and Practice, Finance Management, and all related topics covered in BBA in Banking and Finance.
- Popular employment sectors for such graduates are RBI Bank, NRHM, Railways, Oil India, Life Insurance, Public service commission, and other private & public sector organizations. Jobs offered to BBA Banking and Finance graduates are Loan officer, Credit Analyst, Internal auditor, Financial Manager, Recover agent, Business analyst, Marketing & Sales executive, etc. The average salary offered to entry-level graduates ranges from INR 4 to 5 lac per year.
- Basic eligibility for getting admission in BBA in Banking and Finance course is having a 10+2 education with a minimum of 45%-50%.
- Admissions for this course are offered in numerous management institutes across India. Well-Known colleges for this BBA course are MCC Chennai, AIBS Noida, and IMS Noida.
- This administration course’s placements are offered on a merit/entrance exam basis.
- Popular pre-admission exams for this course are XAT, CAT, MAT, and SNAP.
- The average fee deducted for BBA in BF ranges between INR 2 to 5 lakh for three years.
- The essential requirement for admission to the BBA in Banking and Finance programme is a 10+2 education with a minimum of 45 percent -50 percent.
- The XAT, CAT, MAT, and SNAP are popular pre-admission examinations for this programme.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from 18000-30000 / Year, according to the university.
BBA Banking and Finance Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Principles of Management||Banking, Theory Law and Practice||Investment Management|
|Organizational Behavior||Operations Research||International Banking|
|Business Environment||Business Taxation||Marketing of Banking Services|
|Legal Systems in Business||Practical Auditing||Technology in Banking Financial Management|
|Business Statistics||Human Resources Management||Business Ethics and Values|
|Treasury Operations||Risk Management||Investment Banking|
BBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Universities & Fees
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||25350|
|Madhabdev University||3 years||55000|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||3 years||45000|
|Rayalaseema University||3 years||24500|
|Saveetha Amaravati University||3 years||24525|
Benefits of Distance Education in BBA Banking Finance
- Time flexibility: The candidates can study their course at their available and fixed time. When they are free from their current activity, then they continue their study.
- Low cost: The fee range of this course is between INR 2 to 5 Lac. This fee structure makes it easy for the student, and they can afford this fee easily.
- Earn while you learn: You can earn during this course. The distance BBA program does not bound their students in the only study. It gives the freedom of time for study.
- Online classes: The distance BBA course is the best option for the working candidates because it has no fixed time. The students can learn this program with different plans in different subjects.
- Finance Companies
- Shopping Malls
- Savings and Loan Associations
- Insurance Industry
- Charity Associations
- Business Schools
- Companies and Firms
- Credit Unions
- Mortgage Companies
- Management Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Assistant Controller
- Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Loan Officer
- Tax Assistant
- Investment Analyst
- Loan Counsellor
- Finance Executive
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Credit Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Recovery Agent
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 Year||26000|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||1, 3 Year||26540|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||1, 3 Year||27080|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||1 -3 Year||27620|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||1 to 3 Year||28160|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Year||28700|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||1 to 3 Year||29240|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||12th||1 to 3 Year||29780|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||1 to 3 Year||30320|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||3 Year||30860|
|BBA (Airport Management)||12th||3 Year||31400|
|BBA (Finance)||12th||3 Year||37880|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||1 -3 Year||37340|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||1 to 3 Year||36800|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Year||36260|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Year||35720|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||1 to 3 Year||35180|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||1 to 3 Year||34640|
|BBA (Hardware)||12th||1, 3 Year||34100|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||3 Year||33560|
|BBA (Airline Management)||12th||3 Year||33020|
|BBA (Banking)||12th||1, 3 Year||32480|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||3 Year||31940|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th