BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission 2021-22: Students take the admission for BBA banking in banking and financial banking colleges in India. The minimum duration for this course is about three years. This course is completed with different semesters. BBA Banking, Financial Services & Insurance is a government and private institute.
There are different service areas included in BBA Banking, Financial Services & Insurance like microeconomics, finance, banking communication, taxation, B&I services, HRM banking, and many more. These services are working in different areas of India. Ganpat University is the best option for admission to BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance course.
BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance|
|Admission Process||AIMA UGAT, Symbiosis SET, IPU CET, etc.|
|Full-Form||Bachelors In Business Administration In Banking, Financial Services & Insurance|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 to 20,00,000|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 5,00,000|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks in Commerce/ Mathematics|
BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission 2021-22
The admission for these courses is done on the basis of student’s performance. Mean colleges use the merit systems for BBA Banking, Financial Services & Insurance admissions.
- BBA in Banking Financial Services & Insurance is a 03 years undergraduate degree program. There are many fundamentals and concepts to be learned in this program.
- This course is essential to study for joining the banking and finance sector. A significant figure of companies is hiring graduates of such a field to comfortably run their firms and give their best in the growth of this sector.
- The syllabus includes subjects such as principles of Banking, Financial Accounting, Principles of Insurance, Macro Economics, English, Financial Management, Business Law, Motor Insurance, Communication Skills, and many others. There will be a total of 06 semesters, and exams will be held on a semester basis.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- After passing the 12th class in a relevant stream, a student becomes eligible for this BBA degree program. The student must have good mathematics skills, as these skills will help in the future.
- Mostly the admissions are merit-based, and some institute takes entrance exams. Some exams conducted for entrance are BITSAT, JEE Main, and NATA.
Due to the different services colleges take different fees for BBA average fees courses. But the average fee is INR 10,000 to 5,00,000 per year.
Universities of India use to take the entrance exams for the selection of students in BBA courses. They also make a merit list of successful students.
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
The average salary of a BBA successful candidate is 2 to 3 lac per month. But some take a different salary at different levels. Most famous Job positions are Insurance Manager, Investment Banker, Agent and Broker, Asset Manager, Credit and Risk Manager, Stock Analyst, Recovery Agent, etc.
This stream’s top employment areas are Banks, Credit Companies, Shopping Malls, Insurance Industry, Savings, and Loan Associations. Some others are Consultancy Services, Charity Associations, Credit Unions, Mortgage Companies and Educational Institutes.
Bachelor of finance, banking, and business marketing are top courses.
BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Management Foundation||Macro Economics for Business|
|Principles of Insurance||The practice of Life Insurance|
|Principles of Banking||Organizational Behavior|
|Micro Economics for Business||Financial Accounting – II|
|Financial Accounting – I||Environmental Management|
|Computers in Management||English|
|Business Mathematics||Database Management Systems|
|Business Environment||Business Statistics|
|Behavioral Science – I||Behavioral Science – II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Operations Research||Financial Management – II|
|Financial Management – I||Marketing Management – II|
|Management Information Systems||Research Methodology & Report Preparation|
|Marketing Management – I||System Analysis & Design|
|Cost & Management Accounting||Regulatory Frame Work, Insurance Regulations|
|Business Law||Marketing of Banking Products & Services|
|Banking Law & Practice||Analytical Skill Building|
|The practice of General Insurance||Fire Insurance|
|Communication Skills – I||Communication Skills – II|
|Behavioral Science – III||Behavioral Science – IV|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Taxation Laws & Practice||Values & Ethics in Business|
|Sales & Distribution Management||Retail Banking|
|Motor Insurance||Product & Operations Management|
|Management of Commercial Banks||Introduction to International Banking & Forex|
|Human Resource Management||Health Insurance|
|Dissertation Project||Communication Skills – IV|
|Communication Skills – III||Business Policy & Strategic Management|
|Applications of Life Insurance||–|
BBA Course Specialization In India
- BBA Total Quality Management
- BBA Supply Chain & Logistics Strategy
- BBA Retail & Store
- BBA Production & Operations
- BBA Risk & Insurance
- BBA Safety & Industrial Safety
- BBA Fire Safety
- BBA Project Management
- BBA International Business
- BBA in E-Commerce
- BBA Purchase
- BBA Pharmacology
- BBA Media & Advertising
- BBA Event Management
- BBA Export & Import Management
- BBA Shipping Management
- BBA Telecom Management
BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance University in India
|University Name||State||Type ff University|
|Ganpat University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th