BBA Digital Marketing Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The UGC/DEB approves the BBA distance education programs. Some universities and institutes in India are introducing the distance BBA mode. Most of the universities are offering the distance BBA program and have established the placements cells. So, the students can be placed in different companies and government institutes for jobs with their profiles. When they complete this course, they can get many job opportunities and work as a Project Manager, Web Analyst, and Teacher.
BBA Digital Marketing Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Digital Marketing Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1 to 3 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,000 – INR 30,000/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Digital Marketing Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Candidates can apply for admission if they have a reasonable degree of passing the 2nd year exam from any recognized and registered Indian board of education. This degree requires a minimum period of 36 months. If you don’t want to face termination from the university without a degree, you will have to complete a degree in 5 years.
Students can take admission by Online/ Offline process. If the student wishes to apply for the admission form online mode, kindly visit the university’s official website and fill out all information in the required field in the application form. If the candidate wishes to apply for admission offline, kindly visit the university’s official website and download the form after filling the form submitting through the post at the university address.
Many universities provide BBA courses, Candidates’ admission based on the eligibility and entrance exams. After clear the test preparation for the next round of interviews, the admission process is followed by Universities criteria and rules.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Admission to BBA Digital Marketing is provided when a student has passed the 12th class with a 50% score.
- Entrance exams are JUEE, DU JAT, PESSAT, BVP CET, NPAT, ITM NEST, DSAT, and DU BBA. These are conducted for admissions in BBA Digital Marketing.
- After the qualifying entrance exam, a counseling round is also there to check the eligibility.
- The total course fee charged from candidates is 50K to 03 lacs.
According to the university, the fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 15,000 – INR 30,000/ Year).
Benefits of Distance Education in BBA Digital Marketing
- Time freely: The distance BBA program allows the candidate to learn their course at their timetable. There is no fixed schedule in the distance BBA that makes it easy for the students to continue their studies without affecting their daily activities.
- Low cost: The distance BBA course fee is mostly a bit low, unlike the regular BBA. The applicable fee for this course is INR 13029 to 21252. Successful students can get scholarships during this course.
- Earn while you learn: The student can continue their study and the part-time work skipping the other one.
- Online classes: Most of the distance BBA colleges provide books to classes to the students online. The students of this course are not required to appear physically in the institutes.
List of Top Universities & Fees
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Andhra Pradesh||3 years||24,450|
|Madhabdev University||3 years||55,000|
|Krishna University||3 years||24,425|
|KREA University||3 years||24,400|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25,400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25,375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25,325|
Popular Job Areas
- Digital Marketing Department of MNCs etc.
- Online News Portals
- Magazines and Similar Publications.
- Digital Marketing Agencies
- Electronics Companies
- Data Analytics Agencies
- IT & Software Companies
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
- Web Analyst
- Project Manager
- Web Designer
- Social Media Manager
- professional blogger
- freelance digital marketer
- You-tuber, etc.
Digital Marketing Distance Education Syllabus
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|Organizational Behavior||Finance Management|
|Basics of Management||HR Management|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|Basics of Digital Management||Social Media Marketing|
|Digital Design and Communication||Advertising|
|Internet Technologies||Data Analytics|
|SEMESTER VII||SEMESTER VIII|
|Web Design & Development||Project Management|
|Content Marketing||Business Laws & Ethics|
|Lead Generation & Email Marketing||Digital Marketing Laws|
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||25,000|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||12th||25,025|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||25,050|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||25,075|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||25,100|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||25,125|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||25,150|
|BBA (Airport Management)||12th||25,225|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||25,250|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||25,275|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||12th||25,325|
|BBA (Airline Management)||12th||25,350|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||25,375|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||25,425|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||25,500|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||25,525|
Top Distance Education Colleges/Universities In India
- Subharti University
- NIMS University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this course valid for government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Q: Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. UGC, DEB, AICTE also approve it.
Q: Can students pay a fee in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalments either semester wise or Year wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th