BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The BBA distance program is approved by the UGC/DEB/AICTE. Subharti University, Jaipur National University, and MKU University are presenting the distance mode in India. The candidate can get a good job in different companies and agencies like cruise companies, travel agencies, and tourism boards. The students can earn when they complete this program.
What is Tourism & Travel Management?
This Profile professionally helps the tourist select the best place according to weather, the security of the journey, select traveling vehicles, and much other management for traveling after BTTM career might be possible in this area to achieve the best opportunity.
- International travel and tourism industries
- Travel agencies
- Tourist Resorts
- Cruise companies
- Tourism Boards
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1 -3 Year|
|Fee Structure||Rs 15387 – Rs 25668/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management DE Admission 2022-23
Students can take admission by an online or offline process. Students need to move on the website, click it, open the application fee, fill in the all details as required, then submit. The candidate wishes to apply for admission in offline mode. Kindly visit the university’s official website and download the form after filling the form submitting it through the post at the university address.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
BBA is an undergraduate program. Many universities provide these courses. The Bachelors of Application course is a three years course. Some universities conduct the entrance exam in this course. Candidates who are interested in making a career in travel and tourism take admission in these courses. Check the details for this course and fees.
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management is a course that manages the services provided by suppliers, including likewise the airlines, car rental agencies, hotels, agencies, cruise lines, gaming casinos, tour operators, railways, restaurants, and motor coaches. The course provides practical and theoretical knowledge of topics.
Travel & Tourism Management is important in every field because college and university have their traveling facility to move from one place to another in each organization or hotel. In this case, the travels department manages the vehicles according to the distance and out of the traveling.
- 12th Pass with 45% marks ) BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management can be gained by anyone who has passed their HSC Examination from a recognized board to the Bachelor’s of preparatory Program From any open University Should be completed
- The minimum age should be 18 Limit.’
- The candidates must have all kinds of Documents.
Fee Structure: BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management course average fee is (INR 15387 – INR 25668)
- 10th,12th qualification Certificate, and mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Categories Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport size Photo
Benefits of BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management Distance Education:
- Time flexibility: In this program, there is no limited time for study. This course allows the student to start learning when they are free from their current schedule. The candidate can do a part-time job in this course.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance BBA is low. It has a very low-cost fee range of RS 15387 to RS 25668 for this program.
- Earn while you learn: The students can learn this course anywhere and anytime because all courses are done online. So, the candidate can submit their admission form online on the university’s website.
- Online classes: All course lectures are professionally recorded, and access to them is given to the students. The candidates can submit their work at their timetable and the responsibility.
Top Universities & Fees
|Yogi Vemana University||3 years||24825|
|VIT-AP University||3 years||24800|
|Himalayan University||3 years||24925|
|Arunodaya University||3 years||24900|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||3 Year||18829|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||3 Year||22658|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Year||24299|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Year||18282|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||3 Year||24846|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Year||25393|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||3 Year||17735|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||3 Year||25940|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||3 Year||26487|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||3 Year||23205|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||3 Year||27034|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||3 Year||23752|
|BBA (Banking)||12th||3 Year||21017|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||3 Year||20470|
Top Distance Education Universities in India
- Jaipur National University
- Subharti University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Himalayan University
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans-2 Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans-3 Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Candidates must be passed graduation from a recognized university.
Be the first to leave a review.