BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BBA Hospitality Management is a course about managing hospitality and resources. Students enable them to examine, develop, and test their skills and knowledge with sophisticated case studies during their final year to work on management projects during their final year. Bachelor of business administration in hospitality management is an undergraduate course; the course duration is 1 to 3 years. For the course, the minimum eligibility is the higher secondary class with a minimum passing marks score.
BBA in Hospitality Management using distance education Provides students the facility to learn different skills and training on how to work in hostels, bakeries, factories, etc. Many universities in India are offering these diploma courses. The time duration for this course is a maximum of 1 year. There is no such lack of merit. Anyone from anywhere can apply for this course.
These courses aim to give practical training to the pupils to work in different places. The entry model for this is online. Many dual-mode educational institutes vary with both regular & distance education. At the same time, offering various programs in regular and distance learning.
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1 -3 Year|
|Fee Structure||50000 – 80000 / Year|
|Type||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22
BBA Hospitality Management is an undergraduate course offered for three years. It lies in the stream of management. Hospitality Management is all and all related to the hospitality industry focusing on tour planning, marketing, holiday consulting, sales, and tour operations. In the final year of this program, management projects are also carried out by students to understand better.
- BBA Hospitality Management syllabus deals with hospitality marketing, Cargo Management, Managerial Economics, Communicative English, and Organizational Behavior. These subjects are studied in different semesters.
- Management means handling and operating all processes in any area, whether technical, environment, organizational, financial, or any other area. Professionals have learned and got practical knowledge of the management system; BBA is the core degree in management in a different area. B.B.Hospital Management is one of them. Now the question is BBA is helpful for career development or skill development in Hospital and Medical Management; of course, it helps get the best knowledge and skill of Hospital Management.
- Because it provides the complete knowledge of management techniques during study time, It is a 3-year undergraduate degree and divided into six semesters. Each semester has specialized courses in related subjects and specialization. Hospitality management is the best option in a medical profile, and it has a good opportunity to make a career in it.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- If you are a candidate seeking admission in BBA Hospitality Management, you must pass 10+2 in commerce with a 50% minimum score. The minimum score for SC/ST students is 45%.
- BBA-HM enrollments are based on merit/entrance exams. A counseling round also follows the entrance exam.
- Some national and state-level entrance exams are DUET, NMU UG CET, CET (GGSIPU), BHMCT, NMU Jalgoan CET, etc.
- One of the top institute to pursue this course is Dr. YSR NITHM. BBA Hospitality Management tuition fee is about 2.37 lacs.
Approx Fee Structure
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( 50000 – 80000 / Year).
Employment Sector After Complete BA Hospitality Management Course
BBA-HM professionals are colleges, hotels, resorts, airports, tourism companies, museums, etc. This field offers many job opportunities such as Executive Trainee, Guest Service Officer, Housekeeping Attendant, Event Assistant, Hotel Operation Trainee, and Sales Reservation Agent. At these posts, the average Salary is 02 to 03 lacs per year. Interested students, after complete the course, can further apply for MBA or PhD in Hospitality Management.
BBA Hospitality Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Organization||Organizational Behaviour|
|Fundamentals Of Travel & Tourism||Business Economics – I|
|Business Mathematics||Business Statistics|
|Business Accounting||Iata Travel & Tourism|
|Business Communication – I||Business Communication-II|
|Business Computing||Fundamentals Of Hospitality Management|
|Principles of Management and Organization Behaviour||India Cultural Heritage : Tourism Perspective|
|Science of Tourism||Environmental Science|
|Destination Mapping (India)||Destination Mapping (World)|
|Managerial Economics||Human Resource Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Marketing Management||Business Communication – II|
|Research Methodology & Report Writing||Business Law|
|Foreign Language||Marketing Communication|
|Financial Management||Consumer Behaviour & Market Research|
|Business Economics – II||Travel Agency & Tour Operation|
|Human Resource Management||Tour Operation|
|Marketing Innovations, Tourism and Hospitality||Front Office Management|
|Adventure and Wildlife Tourism||Research Methodology in Tourism|
|Personality Development & Presentation Skills||Services Marketing|
|Tourism Impacts||Safety and Hygiene|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Essentials Of Strategic Management||Marketing Of Airlines & Cruise|
|Customer Relationship Management||Marketing Of Hotels, Resorts & Tours|
|International Tourism||Entrepreneurship And Venture Management|
|Food And Beverage Management||Adventure Tourism|
|Dissertation – I||Dissertation – II|
|Summer Internship||Environmental Tourism|
|Business Ethics and Values||International Marketing|
|Strategic Management in Tourism and Hospitality||Entrepreneurship Development in Tourism|
|Tourism Trends & Issues (Domestic & International)||Tourism Laws|
|Tour Operations and Product Development Management||Business Environment|
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Universities & Fees
|VIT-AP University||3 years||24800|
|Yogi Vemana University||3 years||24825|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Arunodaya University||3 years||24900|
|Himalayan University||3 years||24925|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||25350|
Top Distance Education Universities in India
- Subharti University
- NIMS university Periyar University
- Kalinga university
- MKU university
- integral university
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ques-1 Is this course valid for government or private Sectors?
Ans-1 Yes, Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ques-2 Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans-2 Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ques-3 Can students pay fees in installment?
Ans-3 Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ques-4 What will be the examination mode?
Ans-4 University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th