BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: This course is approved by the UGC/DEB. Some institutes and universities like Kalinga University, MKU University, and Jaipur National University offer distance BBA courses. When he finishes this program, the candidate of these courses can find a job in the government and private sectors. The students can work as HR executives, regional managers, and trainee human resources management. Most of the institutes have the established placements cells.
BBA Human Resource Management DE Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1, 3 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12972 – INR 20000/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission
Students can take admission online/Offline process. The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resources Management, work, and job outlook. The HR manager is responsible for making a strategy for the organization to choose the right person for interview, training, decide payroll, and enhance the functions and processes of the organization.
How to Apply
- Move on to the university website link.
- Navigate the application form link, enter the details as required, then check it properly.
- Make the payment (DD) in favor of the university, attach all the necessary documents.
BBA Human Resource Management Eligibility
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
(12th Pass with 45% marks) BBA Human Resource Management can gain by anyone who has passed their HSC (higher secondary class) Examination from a recognized board.
BBA Human Resource Management Fee Structure
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 12972 – INR 20000/ Year).
Benefits of Distance Education in BBA Human Resources Management
- Time flexibility: The distance BBA courses give time relaxation to their candidates. The universities provide unique plans to their students for learning. This course does not bound the students.
- Low cost: The average fee of this course is INR 12972 to INR 20,000. The students pay the price in installments method.
- Earn while you learn: The students can earn write the paid assignments and do the part-time jobs in this program. They can increase their experience while learning this course. They can get jobs in India and other countries.
- Online classes: Students can get recorded lectures and learn them on their schedule during this course. There is no fixed time.
BBA Human Resource Management Job Areas:
- Local Governments
- Computer Systems Design
- Employment Services
- Educational Institutions
- Companies & Enterprises
BBA Human Resource Management Job Types:
- Trainee Human Resource Management
- Regional Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Executive
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
- Personnel Manager
- HR Manager
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Admin Executive
- Public Relations (PR) Manager
- Production Manager
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
- HR Consultant
- IT Recruiter
- Product Development Executive
BBA Human Resource Management Syllabus
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Environment
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Research Methods
- Legal Framework of Business
- Planning and Development
- PROJECT -I
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Human Resource Management
- Advertising and Sales
- Basic Networking
- Professional Communication
- International Marketing
- information Technology Management
- Digital Communication
- Principle of Management
- Small Business Management
- Business Statistics and Research Methodology
- Specializations (any Four) – Elective Subjects
- Manpower Planning and Resourcing
- Employee Relations Management
- HR Audit
- Employment law
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 Year||INR 12972 – INR 20000/ Year|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||1, 3 Year||INR 13000 – INR 19000/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||1 to 3 Year||INR 11500 – INR 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Year||INR 12500 – INR 17500/ Year|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||1 to 3 Year||INR 11700 – INR 18000/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||1 -3 Year||INR 12000 – INR 23000/ Year|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||1 to 3 Year||INR 11500 – INR 21500/ Year|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||12th||1 to 3 Year||INR 10500 – INR 19500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||3 Year||INR 11500 – INR 20500/ Year|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||3 Year||INR 13500 – INR 19000/ Year|
|BBA (Airport Management)||12th||3 Year||INR 12500 – INR 22000/ Year|
|BBA (Banking)||12th||1, 3 Year||INR 12000 – INR 21500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||12th||3 Year||INR 13500 – INR 24000/ Year|
|BBA (Airline Management)||12th||3 Year||INR 14000 – INR 19000/ Year|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||3 Year||INR 11500 – INR 14000/ Year|
|BBA (Hardware)||12th||1, 3 Year||INR 12500 – INR 13500/ Year|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||1 to 3 Year||INR 12000 – INR 26000/ Year|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||1 to 3 Year||INR 13500 – INR 18000/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Year||INR 12500 – INR 21000/ Year|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Year||INR 11500 – INR 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||1 to 3 Year||INR 21500 – INR 29500/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||1 -3 Year||INR 20500 – INR 29500/ Year|
|BBA (Finance)||12th||3 Year||INR 15500 – INR 28000/ Year|
Top Universities BBA Human Resource Management
- Subharti University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Ans:- Yes, till now in the market has more demand in the post of Human resources department for every organization.
Ans:- Yes, various types of the job is there in the post of Placement Manager, Labor Relations Specialist, Human Resources Consultant, Training and Development Manager, Human Resources Manager.
Be the first to leave a review.