BBA HR Management Admission 2021-22: It is an undergraduate course. BBA HR Management course first covers the basic subjects teaches the specialization. HR management subjects are taught in detail. People that have logical reasoning should opt for this course. It focuses on increasing the productivity of an industry by managing human resources.
This course is studied to provide a better level for the organization. The main things to cover in this course are recruitment, performance management, workforce planning, legal issues, design and analysis, and compensation. It is a full-time course that includes 06 semesters. The top institutes to pursue this course are Flame University Pune, Assam Down Town University, etc.
BBA HR Management Highlights
|Course Name||BBA HR Management|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Average Program Fee||Up to Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Duration of the Program||3 Years|
BBA HR Management Admission 2021-22
- This program is designed to give the business a better level. The major subjects to address this course are hiring, managing performance, planning of employees, legal concerns, design, analysis, and pay. It is a 06-semester full-time course.
- HR is a field that maximizes employee performance. It teaches to bring employees to work to maximum potential. The purpose of the course is to supervise employees. It teaches to keep track of performances and work. The experts also conduct interviews and recruit employees.
- Subjects in this course syllabus are Communication Skills, E-Commerce, Management Accounting, International Marketing, Business Environment, Organizational Behavior, and Computer Fundamentals.
- The course teaches to plan and organize work on administrative functions mainly. The course is an opportunity to learn HR expertise. A student must have passed 10+2. They must have passed the exam by at least 50%. The criteria of marks may vary in colleges.
- It is must be acquired by a student to be enrolled in the BBA Human Resource Management.
- Admission in BBA is given based on the merit of candidates.
- A minimum 50% score is required in the previous education. Some institutes may also accept 45% from candidates.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average tuition fee for BBA HR Management is varying. The average range is from 04 to 06 lacs.
In prior studies, a minimum of a 50% score is necessary. Some institutes may also accept candidates with a 45 percent score.
No entrance test is conducted for the course.
Most of the universities offer this course via online, part-time, and distance education systems.
An average amount ranging from 03 to 05 lacs INR is the HR manager’s salary per year. Most famous employments are named HR Manager, HR Coordinator, IT Recruiter, Admin Executive, and many others.
Many firms are related to this field, like Wipro Limited, Deloitte, Pine Labs, TCS, and KPMG. In these fields, one can apply for jobs.
The topics covered are HR management-based. The first semesters are for BBA subjects. Later on, HR management subjects are taught. There are six semesters in the course. All the skills required for management are taught.
The classroom session is for theories. While practical learning is by projects. Assignments are also made during the course. Last year’s projects are also essential. Subjects may include:
- Business analysis
- HR management
- Strategic management
- Cost management and accounting
- Organizational behaviour
HR careers are most crucial. All businesses, firms, and institutes depend on HR managers. These experts are required to hire employees. Thus, they are very important. They take care of all employee matters. So, their presence is needed everywhere. Companies, Firms, MNCs, Hospitals, etc. All require HR departments.
BBA HR Management Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3|
|Communication Skills||Research Methods||Legal and Regulatory Framework|
|Organizational Behaviour||Marketing Management||Quality Management|
|Computer Fundamentals||Financial Accounting||Human Resource Management|
|Business Environment||Business Strategy||Advertising and Sales|
|Semester 4||Semester 5||Semester 6|
|E-Commerce||Financial Management||Technology Management|
|Small Business Management||Taxation Management||Project Work|
|Management Accounting||Entrepreneurship Management||Management Development and Skills|
|International Marketing||Economic Planning and Policies||International Financial Institutions|
Top University & Fees
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
|Assam Don Bosco University||3 years||25125|
|Assam Down Town University||3 years||25150|
|Assam University||3 years||25175|
|Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management||3 years||25200|
|Assam Science & Technology University||3 years||25225|
BBA Course Specialization
- BBA (Marketing)
- BBA (Airport Management)
- BBA (Mass Media and Communications)
- BBA (Banking and Finance)
- BBA (Media Management)
- BBA (Banking and Insurance)
- BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)
- BBA Banking
- BBA Business Economics
- BBA Rural Development
- BBA Sales & Distribution
- BBA Customer Relation
- BBA Public Relation
- BBA System Management
- BBA Industrial Management
- BBA Investment Management
- BBA Total Quality Management
- BBA Supply Chain & Logistics Strategy
- BBA Retail & Store
- BBA Production & Operations
- BBA Risk & Insurance
- BBA Safety & Industrial Safety
- BBA Fire Safety
- BBA Project Management
- BBA International Business
- BBA in E-Commerce
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th