BBA Tourism and Travel Management Admission 2021-22: This course belongs to Management Stream. The completion period for this degree is 03 years. This course focuses on the development of Travel, Tourism, and its administration. The Grads of BBA in Tourism and Travel Management are offered in various top organizations of India. Such as NNT Data, Bosch, Sapient, etc. The University of Allahabad is best for BBA Tourism and Travel Management course admission.
The course teaches about procedures and management of Tourists. It covers subjects such as Tourism and Environment, Ecology, Food Service Management, Tourist Resort Management, etc.
BBA Tourism And Travel Management Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Tourism and Travel Management|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on counseling after qualification of entrance test|
|Full-Form||Bachelors in Business Administration In Tourism And Travel Management|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 and 15 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 100000 to 2.55 lacs|
|Eligibility||10+2, preferably with Commerce subjects, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
BBA Tourism and Travel Management Admission 2021-22
The admission of BBA (TTM) granted on the basis of marks secured in various entrance exams conducted at the university or state level.
- BBA in Tourism and Travel Management is a 03-year long course. Examinations are held after 06 months at the end of the semester.
- This program focuses on developing the tourism industry by giving a proper function to it. Important learnings of this program are to know and discover new tourist sites.
- In contrast, students learn to grow the tourism industry and how to manage and protect the environment and historical sites from damage.
- The syllabus of BBA TTM includes many subjects. Few subjects are Principles of Management, Communication Skills, Foreign Language, and Management of Travel Agency. All these subjects are essential from the learning point of view.
- Enrollment in this program requires passing 10+2 and an entrance exam.
- Minimum 50% score is required by the general while 45% score by the SC/ST candidates.
- Some universities, such as DU Delhi, conduct entrance exams. There is also an interview round, which is mandatory to qualify.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average tuition fee for BBA Tourism and Travel Management course is INR 100000 to 2.55 lacs.
- English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
- Goa Common Entrance Exam (GCET) 2019
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
The average initial salary of BBA in Tourism and Travel Management grads ranges from INR 02 lakh to 15 Lakhs per annum. Advance studies after completing BBA TTM is MBA in Tourism & Travel Management.
The capacities where such graduates can be hired are Travel Agent, Travel Executive, Transport Officer, Lobby Manager, Visa Executive, and Tour Manager, etc.
There are many working areas such as Travel Agencies, Railways, Food Industry Forts/ Resorts, Hostels, Allied Service industries, Immigration and Customs Services, Hospitality Industry, and many more.
BBA Tourism and Travel Management Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Fundamentals of Travel and Tourism||Business Economics 1|
|Business Organization||Organizational Behavior|
|Business Mathematics||Business Statistics|
|Business Computing||Fundamentals of Hospitality Management|
|Business Communication 1||India Cultural Heritage: Tourism Perspective|
|Business Accounting||IATA Travel and Tourism|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Marketing Management||Business Communication 2|
|Research Methodology and Report Writing||Business Law|
|Foreign Language (French)||Marketing Communication|
|Financial Management||Consumer Behavior and Market Research|
|Business Economics 2||Travel agency and Tour Operation|
|Human Resource Management||Front Office Management|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Essentials of strategic management||Marketing of Airlines and cruise|
|Customer Relationship Management||Marketing of Hotels, Resorts, and Tours|
|International Tourism||Entrepreneurship and Venture Management|
|Food and Beverage Management||Adventure Tourism|
|Dissertation 1||Dissertation 2|
Types of Cоurѕе
It is a full-time and 06-semester course.
The BBA in Tourism and Travel Management is not offered online.
Suggested University For BBA Tourism and Travel Management Course in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Vikrama Simhapuri University Admission||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|VIT-AP University Admission||Andhra Pradesh||Private University|
|Yogi Vemana University Admission||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat Admission||Arunachal Pradesh||Private University|
|Arunachal University of Studies Admission||Arunachal Pradesh||Private University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th