BBA Information Technology Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The NIIT University in India offered BBA information technology program and announced the first batch on July 21st, 2021. Different subjects are included in this course, such as Computer Science, IT Database Management, Networking, Computer Application, and Business Laws are also very important. In the first year, they learn basic things about the business environment. Many subjects such as Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Database Management, Technical Products Manufacturing, and Graphic Designing are also included.
- 09 November 2021: Lovely Professional University, Punjab, offers admission to the BBA Information Technology program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 09 November 2021: Parul University, Gujarat, invites application forms for admission to the BBA IT course. Students looking to take admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BBA Information Technology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA IT Admission|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 180000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Information Technology Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. If the student wishes to apply for the admission form, online mode kindly visits the university official website and fills all information given the required field in the application form. If the candidate wishes to apply for admission offline, kindly visit the university official website and download the document after filling the form submitting through the post in university address.
BBA Information Technology or Bachelor of Business Administration in info Technology is an associate degree undergraduate Information Technology Management course. The Information Technology course contains the study of fundamentals and practical areas of each the Management and Knowledge Technology, particularly. The study of a BBA degree in Information Technology covers the fundamentals of rising IT trends.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Universities offered BBA courses for the study of Information Technology. It is a highly professional course where interested candidates take a higher package in industrial areas. Students make a career in IT fields. IT is a vast area for a job in Private and MNCs companies.
Students have to complete this course within three years; Each year is divided into equal Semesters.
- Minimum 12th class passed students can apply for BBA-IT.
- Having a 45% mark score in class XII is necessary for application.
- BBA-IT admissions are merit/entrance exam-based.
- CET and KIITEE are the most common entrance exams conducted for BBA-IT admissions.
- This course’s entrance exam is MCQ-based that contains 100 questions.
This course’s average academic cost is between Rs 5 K to 4 Lac.
Benefits of BBA Information Technology Distance Education
- Time flexibility: It has six semesters. The students can apply at any time for admission, and they must have 50% results in previous classes.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this program is just 11000 to 20000 INR per year in India.
- Earn while learn: During this course, students also learn about some different skills, and they can also earn money by writing assignments that are helpful for them to fulfil their requirements.
- Digital classes: The students can enrol for this course by both online and offline modes.
Top Universities & Fees
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||3 years||26450|
|Al-Karim University||3 years||26425|
|Amity University||3 years||26475|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)||3 years||26550|
BBA Information Technology Distance Syllabus
- Communication Skills
- Business Environment
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Legal Framework of Business
- Research Methods
- Planning and Development
- Project -I
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Advertising and Sales
- Human Resource Management
- Basic Networking
- International Marketing
- Professional Communication
- Information Technology Management
- Digital Communication
- Principle of Management
- Small Business Management
- Business Statistics and Research Methodology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Business Intelligence and Tools
BBA Information Technology Job Areas
- Systems Development
- Quality Management and Standards
- Education and Training Centres
- Web Designing Companies
- E-Commerce Companies
- Advertising Industry
- Technical Products Manufacturing Units
- Research Centres
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Architect
- Graphic Designer
- Information Technologist
- Computer Information Specialist
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Web Designer
- Enterprise Information Officer
- Application Programmer
- Information Security Coordinator
- Hardware and Network Expert
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 Year||Rs 14500 – Rs 23000/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 25668/ Year|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 12400 – Rs 20500/ Year|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 11000 – Rs 22500/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 10000 – Rs 24000 / Year|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Year||Rs 21500 – Rs 23000/ Year|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 12500 – Rs 23500/ Year|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 12400 – Rs 21000/ Year|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 11500 – Rs 21450/ Year|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||3 Year||Rs 18000 – Rs 23500/ Year|
|BBA (Airport Management)||12th||3 Year||Rs 18500 – Rs 24500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||3 Year||Rs 13500 – Rs 24500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 12500 – Rs 23500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||12th||3 Year||Rs 19500 – Rs 22500/ Year|
|BBA (Airline Management)||12th||3 Year||Rs 18500 – Rs 19500/ Year|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||3 Year||Rs 13500 – Rs 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Hardware)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 12450 – Rs 14500/ Year|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 14500 – Rs 24500/ Year|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 124500 – Rs 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 16500/ Year|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Year||Rs 11650 – Rs 17500/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 21500 – Rs 24500/ Year|
|BBA (Finance)||12th||3 Year||Rs 15500 – Rs 24560/ Year|
BBA Information Technology Distance Education Universities
|BBA (Marketing)||3 Year||Dravidian University|
|BBA (Management)||3 Year||Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University|
|BBA (Information Technology)||3 Year||Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences (Formerly Andhra Pradesh
University of Health Sciences)
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||3 Year||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)|
|BBA (Finance)||3 Year||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantpur|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||3 Year||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||3 Year||Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation|
|BBA (Networking)||3 Year||KREA University|
Top Distance Education Universities in India
- Subharti University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MKU University
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is BBA Information Technology valid for a government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are correct in all government and private organizations also.
Q: Is a BBA Information Technology degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. UGC, DEB, AICTE also approve it.
Q: Can students pay a fee in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalments either semester wise or Year wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Q: Can You Explain Me, What is BBA Education in Information Technology?
Ans- Yes. Dear Candidate in this course provides the fundamental education and functional areas of both Management and Information Technology.
Q: After Complete BBA Education, What are the Job Opportunity in the Market?
Ans- After passed BBA course, there is a lot of job opportunity in the private and government sectors and becoming an entrepreneur, working in the government sector, working in foreign embassies, and going for trending jobs.
Be the first to leave a review.