BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Bachelor of Business administration insurance is an Undergraduate course that the UGC approves. The eligibility criteria for admission in this course is a minimum of 50% marks in 12 grades. Universities provide several plans for this course in India; KREA University, Rajiv Gandhi University, Krishna University, and Madhabdev University offer this course. BBA telecommunication, BBA airline, BBA digital managements are the main plans of this course. After passing these courses, students can get jobs in Banking, Assistants Manager, Personal Finance, Representative Officer, and agent’s positions in companies.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Insurance Management Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1 to 3 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 12351 – INR 20631/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Students can take admission by the online/Offline process. Suppose the candidate wishes to take the entrance through the online process. In that case, the student must visit the university’s official website. If the candidate wants to take admission for offline mode, visit the university campus and apply for the entry from there itself.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education or Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance is an undergraduate Banking course. Banking and Insurance studies the basics and ideas used and practiced within the banking and insurance sectors. The BBA (Banking & Insurance) degree course covers the fundamental concepts of management with specialized coaching in subjects like International Banking and Insurance, Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Project & Infrastructure, etc.
- The BBA Insurance management course’s initial requirement is must have a 10+2 education.
- This program’s application form needs a minimum 45% score in class XII.
- Admissions of this BBA course are merit/entrance exam-based.
- Admission frequency is yearly for this program. Every year many colleges announce placements in this program.
- DU-JAT and CUET are the most prominent entrance exam conducted for BBA-IM admissions.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
This program’s approximately average fee ranges from INT 10 K to 1.5 Lac.
Salary & Career
Annually INR 4 Lac to 30 Lac salary offered to graduates of insurance management. The recruiting areas for such professionals are Credit companies, banks, insurance companies, Credit unions, GIC, HDFC, and SBI life insurance are the most popular recruiting companies in India for such graduates. Higher studies after completing BBA-IM are MBA and Ph.D. in Insurance Management.
Benefits of BBA Insurance Management Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: For this course, students have much time for admission to any university. The time duration for this course is 1 to 3 years. Different plans of BBA insurance have other time plans.
- Low cost: The best cost for this course is 10000 to 19000 INR in India. Various Universities in India provide different subscription packages for this course.
- Earn while you learn: The students can also earn while learning this course, which is very helpful.
- Digital classes: Several universities provide digital banking, Asset manager, Personal finance, and insurance subjects.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Application Process
Students can apply online by filling the application form.
- Visit the University Official website. Over there, You can able to see the link Of “Application Form Online Mode.
- In-Home Page fill all required Details of Application form like Your name, Father’s Name, Which Course are you going to Pursue, Category Details After completing the application Click on “Submit.”
- Attached the all scanned require documents.
- After applying, You will get one Identification number. Save it for Further Reference.
- You can pay the fee Online by Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking.
- Visit the University Official website. There you can able to see the option to download the application form.
- After Downloading your application, fill in all required to attach your passport size Photography.
- Attach all required documents with signature
- Students have to send a Demand Draft (DD), along with the application form, Required documents to the University campus by courier, post, or by physically.
BBA Insurance Management Syllabus
|1st Sem||2nd Sem|
|Introduction to Computers||–|
|Financial Accounting||Life Insurance|
|Principles of Insurance||Health Insurance|
|3rd Sem||4th Sem|
|Basics of Human Resource Management||Employment enhancing skills-I|
|Basics of Financial Management||Principles & Practices of Insurance|
|Business Ethics||Motor Insurance|
|5th Sem||6th Sem|
|Research Methodology||Management Information System|
|Employment enhancing skills-II||Industrial Training|
|Marketing of Insurance||Customer Relationship Management|
List of Top Universities & Fees
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Andhra Pradesh||3 years||24450|
|Madhabdev University||3 years||55000|
|Krishna University||3 years||24425|
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
BBA Specializations With Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 Years||INR 12351 – INR 19500/ Year|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 12500 – INR 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||1 -3 Years||INR 14500 – INR 19000/ Year|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 13000 – INR 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 11500 – INR 21000/ Year|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 11000 – INR 19500/ Year|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||12th||1 to 3 Years||INR 12500 – INR 21500/ Year|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||3 Years||INR 13500 – INR 18000/ Year|
|BBA (Airport Management)||12th||3 Years||INR 14500 – INR 19500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||3 Years||INR 13000 – INR 21000/ Year|
|BBA (Banking)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 12500 – INR 22000/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||12th||3 Years||INR 14000 – INR 23000/ Year|
|BBA (Airline Management)||12th||3 Years||INR 13500 – INR 19500/ Year|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||3 Years||INR 11560 – INR 22500/ Year|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Years||INR 16000 – INR 18000/ Year|
|BBA (Hardware)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 15000 – INR 19500/ Year|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 13500 – INR 24000/ Year|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 14000 – INR 18000/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Years||INR 14500 – INR 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Years||INR 13000 – INR 19000/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 16000 – INR 21000/ Year|
|BBA (Finance)||12th||3 Years||INR 15500 – INR 22560/ Year|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||1 – 3 Years||INR 21500 – INR 24500/ Year|
Job Position BBA Insurance Management
|Assistant Controller||Personal Financial||Stock Analyst|
|Internal Auditor||Loan Officer||Customer Service Representative|
|Asset Manager||Credit and Risk Manager||Agent and Broker|
Top Distance Education Universities in India
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
- Subharti University
- NIMS University
- Kalinga University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is the BBA Insurance Management course valid for government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are correct in all government and private organizations also.
Q: Is a BBA Insurance Management degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. UGC, DEB, AICTE also approve it.
Q: Can students pay a fee in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th