BBA Logistics Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Bachelor of Business administration logistics management is a 3-year UG course. UGC and DEB approve it. Indian universities provide this course to students through online and offline classes. This course is specially offered by AL-Karim University, Amity University, and Ayush University, etc. In this course, students learn Marketing And Finance, Telecommunication, Technical, Accounting, Banking, and communication skills. After getting this course, they can apply for Inventory manager, Purchase manager, export executive, and Operation manager jobs.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Logistics Management Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1, 3 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 12972 – INR 21500/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Logistics Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Students can take admission by the online/offline process. If the student wishes to apply for admission from online mode, kindly visit the university’s official website and filled all information is given in the required field in the application form. If the candidate wishes to apply for admission in offline mode, kindly visit the university’s official website and download the form after filling the form submitting through the post at the university address.
To get more information or need counseling regarding your career, BBA Logistics Management Distance Education or Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Management is an associate undergraduate Business Study course. Logistics Management or provide Chain Management is a part of providing Chain Management that plans, implements, and controls.
The program consists of a serious stream associated with an elective stream chosen from Accounting, Marketing, Business Management, and business info systems or operations management. The course allows you to check a second business space exhaustive and to develop skills, overall marketability and permits greater flexibility in various career paths. The course is career orienting in nature that opens several opportunities when it’s passing.
- It attracts many employed and working people to engage in online education or distance education.
- They have many courses available on campus with the best education system to teach the learner either it’s online or offline.
- All the student who want to get admission in distance education, every student have an equal opportunity to get an education from the best university.
- The exam is always held at the nearest examination center for the student.
- Schedule of the exam and the latest updates available from the services department.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BBA logistics management course’s basic eligibility is must have an HSSC (12th) class education.
- You must have a minimum of 50% marks for filling the application form for this course.
- Admissions of BBA-LM are merit/entry exam-based.
- SET and AIMA UGAT are some standard exams for admissions of this course.
- BBA Logistics Management can also be avail in distance education mode.
Fee Structure: INR 30 K to 5 Lac is an average fee charged for the BBA Logistics Management course.
Top recruiting areas for BBA LM’s graduates are logistic companies, academic institutes, banks, insurance companies, etc. A logistic professional’s average income is between INR 3 to 5 lakh per annum.
Benefits of BBA Logistics Management Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: The students have time flexibility for getting their admission after passing the 10+2 examination. Every year admission schedule is announced on the university’s official website.
- Low cost: In India, the fee package of this course is 3 to 5 lakhs for a complete plan. But different courses have different duration and different fee packages. The students of marketing and finance pay 25000 fees for these two plans.
- Earn while you learn: The students can also earn a handsome amount in the duration of this course. So, it is quite helpful for them to meet their studies expenses.
- Digital classes: It attracts many students for online study. Due to digital classes, the students can easily get their classes.
BBA Logistics Management Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Micro Economics||Macro Economics|
|Fundamentals of Management||Managerial Mathematics and Statistics|
|Principles of Logistics||Marketing Management|
|Indian Constitution & Environmental Studies||Supply Chain Management|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Financial Management||Operations Research|
|Management Information Systems||E-Business|
|Corporate Accounting||Company Law|
|Business Law||Global Business Management|
|Product and operation management||Procurement and Supply management|
|Cyber law and security analysis||Retail management|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Cost Accounting||Industry Internship|
|Business Research Methods||Dissertation|
|Business Strategy and management||–|
List of Top Universities & Fees
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||3 years||26,450|
|Al-Karim University||3 years||26,425|
|Amity University||3 years||26,475|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26,500|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26,525|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)||3 years||26,550|
BBA Specializations & Fees
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||3 Year||25,557|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||3 Year||25,577|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||3 Year||25,597|
|BBA (Networking)||3 Year||25,617|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||3 Year||25,637|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||3 Year||25,657|
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 Year||25,677|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||3 Year||25,697|
|BBA (Banking)||3 Year||25,717|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||3 Year||25,737|
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 Year||25,757|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||3 Year||25,777|
|BBA (Hardware)||3 Year||25,797|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||3 Year||25,457|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||3 Year||25,477|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||3 Year||25,497|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||3 Year||25,517|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Year||25,537|
Scope and Career
Every day, we look at our daily routine to manage the product supply and its management. In the industrial area, supply and chain management keeps an important role in the production and supply of goods. All the process depends on the supply chain management system. It handles the materials supply at the right time and place for the production quality and quantity control and management.
- Customer services managers
- Inventory managers
- Transportation managers
- Consultant, analyst
- Material managers
- Purchase managers
- Logistics Manager/supply chain manager
- Titan Company Limited – Bangalore
- Chumbak Design Pvt. Ltd. – Bangalore
- Career Vision – Chennai
- DIJIK Innovations Private Limited – Bengaluru
- CRPL India – Mumbai
- Colleges & Universities
- Export Sales Coordinator
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Shipping Coordinator
- Export Executive
- Logistics Coordinator
- Operations Manager
Top Distance Education Universities In India
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
- Subharti University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- Kalinga University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th