BBA in Marketing Admission 2021-22: It is an undergraduate program of 3 years. It consists of 6 semesters. The program is vast in its topics as the world revolves around business and trade. Knowledge of marketing is essential. Marketing is connected to sales and employment. That’s why those that have an interest in sales or the market should opt. This course gives a walk-through for a practical career. The projects done are to teach the work requirements of marketing.
BBA in Marketing is a trending course. The UGC India also approves this course. Every year numerous institutes across the country are offering this course. Admission frequency for BBA marketing is annual. Many institutes are offering this course in part-time and full-time modes. Distance learning provides for this marketing course. Business economics and marketing management are the most focused BBA Marketing syllabus subjects.
BBA in Marketing Highlights
|Course Name||BBA in Marketing|
|Average Tuition Fee||INR 2-6 Lakhs|
|Duration of the program||3 years|
|Eligibility for the program||10+2 qualified from a recognized school.|
BBA in Marketing Admission 2021-22
Marketing and sales are inextricably linked. That is why people with a passion for sales or the market should pursue it. This course walks you through the steps of starting a practical profession. The tasks completed aim at teaching the marketing work needs.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- The course covers all areas of Marketing topics. Marketing is the process of fitting products for customers. It also involves making products or services best for customers. The price, details, and product traits learn.
- BBA in Marketing is a graduation-level course. Three years is the maximum time to complete this course. Marketing deals with the firm’s activity for generating relations with customers and clients.
- BBA in Marketing course includes the basic principles of marketing. It covers communication skills, customer relations, and production promoting skills.
- The knowledge of the market and economy is given. Students teach actual dealing of demand and sales. Thus, they essentially require experts in this field for their business. Strategies and ways for an efficient market are taught. It also includes promoting, advertising, and creating products.
- BBA in Marketing course’s basic eligibility is HSSC (12th) class completed.
- Minimum 45% marks are required to fill this course’s application form
- Merit-Based/Entrance exam-based admission offered for the BBA Marketing course.
- Symbiosis BBA SET is the most common entrance exam for admission to BBAM.
INR 2 to 6 Lakh is the average Fee charged for BBA in Marketing course.
The fundamental criteria for the BBA in Marketing program are the completion of the HSSC (12th) level. A minimum of 45 percent is necessary to fill out the online application for this course.
The most frequent entry test of BBAM is symbiosis BBA SET.
Few universities like IGNOU and Osmania offer admission in BBA marketing in distance learning education.
Average annual income generated by Marketing Executive ranges between INR 3 Lakh to 6 Lakh. Job positions offered to such professionals are Marketing executive, research analyst, sales executive, etc.
BBA Marketing graduates can place in Banks, Educational Institutes, Textile industries, and other marketing-related sectors. TCS, Amazon, and Nestle are popular recruiting companies for such grads.
The first semesters are mainly of BBA subjects. Here the students are taught Business administration. It is in detail and the basics of BBA. While the later semesters are for specialization. The subjects then deal completely with marketing. The issues may be:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Organizational behaviour
- Market Evaluation and Controls
- Economic Analysis
- Principles of Sales Management
- International Marketing Management
BBA offers excellent jobs. However, one would need an MBA in their field for better packages. The experience and skills matter a lot for salary. One can quickly receive jobs in different departments.
Such as; Academic or Financial Institutions. Those with better skills receive great jobs in companies and MNC’s. With this degree, one can find employment anywhere as the skills are highly welcome.
For BBA in Marketing Top Universities & Fees
|O.P. Jindal University||3 years||83430|
|Goa University||3 years||84655|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Amity University||3 years||26475|
|Ahmedabad University||3 years||84900|
List of Universities & Courses
BBA in Marketing Syllabus
|Sales Forecasting||Consumer Behaviour|
|Principles of Sales Management||Brand Management|
|Marketing Research||Industrial Marketing|
|Marketing Planning||Business Communication|
|Marketing Ethics||Project Management|
|Marketing Concepts||Business Laws|
|Marketing Audit||Corporate Governance and Business Ethics|
|Market Segmentation||Research Methodology|
|Market Evaluation and Controls||Economic Analysis|
BBA Course Specialization
- BBA Entrepreneurship
- BBA (Computer Applications)
- BBA Fashion Designing
- BBA (Finance)
- BBA Insurance Management
- BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)
- BBA Networking
- BBA (Human Resource Management)
- BBA Hardware
- BBA (Information Technology)
- BBA Telecommunication
- BBA (Logistics Management)
- BBA Sales and Marketing
- BBA (Management)
- BBA (Accounting and Finance)
- BBA (Marketing and Finance)
- BBA (Airline Management)
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th