BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BBA mass media and communications is a 3 years UG course. This course is approved by the DEB and UGC. It has the basic study of journalism and broadcasting. It is also related to media administration. In this course, students can learn about the method of providing information to common people. The Sri Venkateswara University and Punjab university is offering the distance BBA Mass Media and Communication education program.
BBA broad communications and correspondences is a three years UG course. The DEB and UGC endorse this course, and it has the essential investigation of news-casting and broadcasting. It is additionally identified with media organizations. In this course, understudies can find out about the strategy for giving data to commoners. It is more a piece of media that plays out the entire job in it.
It is also a part of media that performs the basic role in it. It also teaches the students about how to run the broadcast industries and companies. This plan is divided into 6 semesters. In these periods the students can study the different branches of programming and in the last semester, they can learn about the different sources of media and their management.
BBA Mass Media and Communication DE Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Mass Media and Communications Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 14500 – INR 17000/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
A Student Can Check Easily BBA Mass Media and Communications Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Upper Table:
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. Interested Candidates can either go to the University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus, purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form. After completion of all processes of the application form, the fee can be paid by the demand draft or cash.
- BBA Mass Media and Communications Distance Education or Bachelor of Business Administration in Mass Media and Communications are an undergraduate Mass Media and Communication course. The program guides its attendants on the talents needed to be an expert in journalism news reportage, advertising & PR, company communication, TV & film production arts, news writing, scriptwriting, radio arts, and writing, etc.
- The program seeks to infuse the values of truth, perspicacity, and impartiality among the scholars so that they perform their role as dissemination of information and makers of opinion with no bias and prejudice. The media mass communication and journalism is the most demanding job option for scholars, to apply for this course students must have a bachelor’s degree in mass and media communication. Completed the BBA Mass Media and Communication Courses candidates can be planning for the postgraduate course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BBA-MMC program’s minimum eligibility is 10+2 education.
- Students with min 50% in the XII class are eligible to apply.
- Admissions of BBA Mass Media and Communication are merit/entrance exam-based.
Overall, the average Fee for this BBA program is INR 6 to 10 lakh.
Initially, INR 1.25 to 6 lac salary is offered to mass media and communication graduates. MBA and Ph.D. in Mass Media and Communication are higher courses after completing BBA MMC.
Top recruiting areas for BBA MMC professionals are Colleges, Media Sales, Media production, and other private/public media sectors. Jobs offered to grads of this BBA course are professor, event manager, film producer, editor, reporter, etc.
Benefits BBA Mass Media and Communications Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: It provides the facility of time flexibility to the candidates that have a minimum of 45% result in exams and they get entrance easily.
- Low cost: The price of one semester in this plan is about 14-20k INR in India.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates have the facility to learn e-commerce and earn online, which is helpful for them to meet their expenses.
- Digital classes: The universities take digital classes every year. The students can also apply for digital classes at the University.
BBA Mass Media and Communication DE Universities & Fees
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University||3 years||25425|
|Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University||3 years||25450|
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya||3 years||25475|
|Madhabdev University||3 years||55000|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||3 years||45000|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||3 years||25550|
|Rabindranath Tagore University||3 years||25575|
Top Distance Education Universities in India
|Nalanda University||Central University|
|Nalanda Open University||State University|
|Nava Nalanda Mahavihara||Deemed University|
|Patna University||State University|
|Patliputra University||State University|
|Purnea University||State University|
|Rajendra Agricultural University||Central University|
|Sandip University||Private University|
|T.M. University||State University|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||State University|
|Al-Karim University||Private University|
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||Private University|
|Amity University||Private University|
BBA Mass Media and Communication Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Business Communication||Community Service II|
|Business Accounting||Marketing Management|
|Introduction to Management & Leadership (online)||Media and culture|
|Business Economics I||Business Communication II|
|Community Service I||Business Statistics|
|Business Mathematics||Financial Management|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Franklin Gothic||Research Methodology & Report Writing|
|Communication Theories||Digital Communication and New Media|
|Organizational Behavior||Advertising and Sales Promotion|
|Brand Management||Industry visit|
|Open Elective 1||Open Elective 2|
|Event Management||Human Resource Management|
|Evolution of Media||Program Elective 1|
|Business Economics II|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Business policy & Strategy||Dissertation II|
|Publishing books, Magazines, and Websites||Entrepreneurship & Venture Management|
|Summer Internship||Programme Elective III|
|Customer Relationship Management||Business Information System|
|Programme Elective II|
- National TV Broadcasting Department
- Pvt. TV Channels
- Colleges & Universities
- All India Radio
- Advertising Companies
- Media Marketing Professional
- Radio Jockey
- TV Anchor
- Media Planner & Scriptwriter
- Content Developer
- Creative Visualizer
- Event Planner
- News Reporter
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||3 Year||14228|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||3 Year||14285|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||3 Year||14342|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||12th||3 Year||14399|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||3 Year||14456|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||3 Year||14513|
|BBA (Banking)||12th||3 Year||14570|
|BBA (Airport Management)||12th||3 Year||14627|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||12th||3 Year||14684|
|BBA (Airline Management)||12th||3 Year||14741|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||3 Year||14798|
|BBA (Hardware)||12th||3 Year||14855|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||3 Year||14912|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||3 Year||14969|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Year||15026|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Year||15083|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||3 Year||15140|
Distance Education College & University
- Jaipur National University
- Subharti University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Himalayan University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans-2 Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th