BBA Media Management Admission 2021-22: BBA Media Management is in a relationship with the management stream. It is offered for 03 years duration. This is a UG course and designed to help students in understanding the Journalism, Entertainment, and Broadcasting industry, etc. The graduates of BBA Media Management offered jobs in Media Sales, Media Production and Universities, etc.
BBA Media Management program is offered at many management colleges across India. The ZIMA Mumbai and ABS Noida are the best institutes for this course. The BBA Media Management program teaches the concepts of media industries, technologies adoption in media, and business strategies used in the media Industry.
- 26 October 2021: Indira Institute of Management, Pune, offers admission to the BBA Mass Media Management program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 26 October 2021: Jain University, Karnataka, invites application forms for admission to the “BBA in Multimedia Management program. Students interested to take admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BBA Media Management Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Media Management|
|Full Form||Bachelors in Business Administration in Media Management|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 6 to 10 Lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 2 to 5 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks|
BBA Media Management Admission 2021-22
The admission process of this program is dependent on college to college. In a few colleges, it is offered on the merit of 10+2 class. While various entrance exams at the state and university level also conducted for admissions of this program.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
BBA in Media Management is a management stream course. That could be concluded in min 3 years. Media Management is the activity of controlling and directing the businesses related to media. This course contains administrative roles in entertainment, media, and media-related sectors. It deals with the operations and business functions of media.
UGC India approves BBA in Media Management course. The exam system for this course is semester-wise. It is offered in 6 semesters. Principles of Media, Marketing, and Social networking are most focused on BBAMM’s syllabus.
- BBA in the Media Management program’s minimum eligibility is having HSSC (12th) completed.
- Students having a minimum of 50% marks in class XII can appear for this course’s admissions.
- Admissions of BBAMM are advertised every year.
- Direct/ entry test-based admissions are offered for this exam. The admission policy is dependent on the institute’s administration.
The average fee for BBA Media Management course is INR 02 lac to 5 Lakh per annum.
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The average starting salary of a media manager ranges between INR 6 to 10 lac per annum. MBA in Media Management is a higher course after completing the BBAMM course.
After completing BBA in Media Management course, students can take place in Entertainment, News, Educational Institutes and other media related sectors. The writer, social media analyst, media planner, etc., are offered job roles to BBAMM’s graduates.
Types of Cоurѕе
BBA Media Management is a 06-semester regular full-time course.
BBA Media Management is not offered in part-time.
BBA Media Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction to Management & Leadership (online)||Business Economics II|
|Business Economics I||Media and culture|
|Business Accounting||Marketing Management|
|Business Accounting||Financial Management|
|Business Communication||Community Service II|
|Business Computing||Business Statistics|
|Business Mathematics||Business Communication II|
|Community Service I||–|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Brand Management||Human Resource Management|
|Organizational Behavior||Research Methodology & Report Writing|
|Open Elective 1||Open Elective 2|
|Franklin Gothic||Industry visit|
|Evolution of Media||Digital Communication and New Media|
|Event Management||Advertising and Sales Promotion|
|Communication Theories||Program Elective 1|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Customer Relationship Management||Business Information System|
|TV production and programming||Programme Elective III|
|Summer Internship||Entrepreneurship & Venture Management|
|Publishing books, Magazines and Websites||Dissertation II|
|Business policy & Strategy||–|
|Programme Elective II||–|
Top BBA Course Specialization
- BBA Entrepreneurship
- BBA (Computer Applications)
- BBA Fashion Designing
- BBA (Finance)
- BBA Insurance Management
- BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)
- BBA Networking
- BBA (Human Resource Management)
- BBA Hardware
- BBA (Information Technology)
- BBA Telecommunication
- BBA (Logistics Management)
- BBA Sales and Marketing
- BBA (Management)
- BBA (Accounting and Finance)
- BBA (Marketing and Finance)
- BBA (Airline Management)
- BBA (Marketing)
- BBA (Airport Management)
- BBA (Mass Media and Communications)
- BBA (Banking and Finance)
Suggested University For BBA Media Management Course
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
Be the first to leave a review.