BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BBA oil and gas marketing is 3-year complete course with UG level. UGC and DEB also approve it. This course is much about the knowledge and chemical engineering of oil and gas. It is a graduate-level program in India. In these courses, the universities teach the students about different oil and gas procedures, and they also study the challenges faced in the areas of sales and marketing of oil and gas. Several universities in India, like Munger University, Meta Gujri University, and Mahatma Gandhi Central University, provide specific courses in BBA oil and gas marketing.
BBA Oil And Gas Marketing Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Oil And Gas Marketing Distance Education|
|Fee Structure||Rs 13662 – Rs 18000/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Oil And Gas Marketing Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Students can take admission by the online/Offline process. BBA Oil And Gas Marketing Distance Education in energy management or commerce emphasize oil and gas mix an education in business administration with a broad preparation for employment within the petroleum trade.
- In the course, If the candidate wishes to take admission through the online process, the student must visit the university’s official website. If the candidate wants to take access for offline mode, visit the university campus and apply for admission from there itself.
- Candidates can get admission after passing the 12th. Universities offers BBA programs based on the entrance exam and merit. And some universities provide direct access to BBA courses.
- Colleges, Oil refineries, Oil and Gas Companies, etc., are recruiting areas for such graduates. Job roles offered to BBA OGM’s grads are BDM, Accounts Manager, Teacher, assistant technician, etc. Oil and Gas Accounts Manager can annually earn between Rs 4 to 30 Lac per year.
- BBA OGM’s basic eligibility is must have a 10+2 certification.
- At least 50% of HSSC class marks are required to apply for this BBA course.
- The admission process is based on the merit/entrance exam.
- BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Course types are full-time/part-time.
- This BBA specialized program is also offered in distance learning mode.
Average fees charged for this professional course are between Rs 50 K and 3 Lac.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Benefits of BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: There is a long time for the students to get admission in 2021 and 2022 in BBA courses.
- Low cost: Universities of India offer these courses with 13000 to 18000 INR fees per year. This course can complete within 1 to 3 years.
- Earn while you learn: During learning, students have only one option to understand online: petroleum Industry management. They can do different projects on it.
- Digital classes: Digital classes are an easy way to learn this course in India.
List of Top Universities & Fees
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||3 years||26450|
|Al-Karim University||3 years||26425|
|Amity University||3 years||26475|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)||3 years||26550|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Organizational Behaviour|
|Business Organization||Business Economics II|
|Business Economics I||Business Statistics|
|Business Mathematics||Financial Management|
|Business Accounting||Business Communication II|
|Business Communication I||Marketing Management|
|Business Computing||Understanding Oil & Gas Business|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Human Resource Management||International Business|
|Operations & Materials Management||Advertising & Sales Promotion|
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Research Methodology & Report Writing|
|Consumer Behaviour & Market Research||Understanding new Energy Resources|
|Oil/Gas Storage & Transportation||Internet & Petroleum E-Commerce|
|Petroleum Retail Development||Petroleum Business Regulation & Law|
|Sem. V||Industrial Visit|
|Customer Relationship Management||Sem. VI|
|Business Policy & Strategy||Project Management|
|Negotiating Skills||Entrepreneurship and Venture Management|
|Health Safety and Environmental in the Petroleum Industry||Energy Retail Economics|
|Summer Internship||Lubricant Marketing|
|Dissertation I||Gas Fundamental and Marketing|
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 Years||Rs 14500 – Rs 24500/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 12500 – Rs 25000/ Year|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 11250 – Rs 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 12500 – Rs 15000/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 11500 – Rs 14000/ Year|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Years||Rs 15000 – Rs 16700/ Year|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 12450 – Rs 16500/ Year|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 12000 – Rs 14500/ Year|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 11650 – Rs 15460/ Year|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||3 Years||Rs 13350 – Rs 16500/ Year|
|BBA (Airport Management)||12th||3 Years||Rs 12000 – Rs 15000/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||3 Years||Rs 15600 – Rs 24500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||12th||3 Years||Rs 18400 – Rs 23000/ Year|
|BBA (Banking)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 12500 – Rs 15600/ Year|
|BBA (Airline Management)||12th||3 Years||Rs 15000 – Rs 17000/ Year|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||3 Years||Rs 12450 – Rs 16000/ Year|
|BBA (Hardware)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 12000 – Rs 14500/ Year|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 14000 – Rs 17000/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Years||Rs 13500 – Rs 16000/ Year|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Years||Rs 12500 – Rs 17000/ Year|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 22000 – Rs 28500/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||1 -3 Years||Rs 18000 – Rs 12400/ Year|
|BBA (Finance)||12th||3 Years||Rs 16500 – Rs 21500/ Year|
More University/Colleges Lists
- MKU University
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Kalinga University
- Munger University
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University
- Mata Gujri University
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University
- Magadh University
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University
- K.K. University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.